Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+3
josephineperrot
sarahbunny
Simona
7 posters

[12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

[12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall Empty [12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall

Post by Simona Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:15 pm

I embedded Linda's link [12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall Icon_biggrin Thanks Linda!

Hey guys i found this cam video done by his family. I see his nephews, mum and I guess Tam (holding the camera, his sista-in-law) They are in the crowd, so supportive of Stan and always looking after him! [12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall Icon_flower

Last edited by Simona7 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : merged duplicate post + added date)
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

[12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall Empty Re: [12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:38 pm

i realised i can watch these videos just not on my ipod lols thanks he sounded great
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

[12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall Empty Re: [12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:54 pm

thanks Simo and do you realise we post just as much now then we did when idol was on? grins

edit
    poor guy he needs to rest his voice so he will be in peak performance when he comes to Melbourne lol..if he cant sing or go to Melbourne after xmas I will think we are jinx girls
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:26 pm

Simo... what am I looking at on your face book? Fan made video, I assumed it was about Stan?? Im not a face book fan so dont know my way around...

Sorry if Im being a "space cadet!"
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

[12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall Empty Stan Walker singing in Queen street

Post by Linda Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 pm

josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 am

thanks Linda for that link!!
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 am

love this clip of him, his singing technique has improved so much, he's got more quality in his notes and his breathing and holding notes is great! Shows what a vocal coach can do for you, good job Erana AND Stan. Compare this with his "lets Stay Together" audition, where he puffs through the different stages of the song! bounce (although he still manages to sound awesome!)
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:40 am

I am so there with you Hikoi.....absolutely agree!!!! ❤
    I was there in Queen St mall....towards the left....had a birds eye view....was so stoked to see him in person, like a person on cloud nine, he came out twice.....oooohhh yeah, so spoilt on the day...
    He did sound totally awesome....beautiful person inside and out.....did I say that got to kiss his smooth, soft cheek...forgot myself in the moment, thought he was my family lol:) lol! ...in my dreams hahaha!!!

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

KrystaBel wrote:Simo... what am I looking at on your face book? Fan made video, I assumed it was about Stan?? Im not a face book fan so dont know my way around...

Sorry if Im being a "space cadet!"

Sorry Krystabel took long to respond, I missed your post completely.

I replaced the FB video with a Utube one so everyone can see it [12.12.09] Family Cam-Video Stan singing @ Queen St Mall Icon_sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:45 pm