Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

3 posters

The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER

LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER Empty The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER

Post by LASERAsmiles Fri May 06, 2011 8:56 pm

HIIIIIII STAN'S STATE!
    haven't been here in a while haha.
    how are all of youuuu? hehehe..

so yesterday on twitter, somebody tweeted lyrics of this song called PATIENCE by The Jury and The Saints and yes, STAN WALKERRRRRRRR! have any of you heard it? woot woot

i tried searching it up on youtube, but its not on there. and so i googled it and found a preview! Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/daydreams/id424960290
    doesn't it sound amazing????? hahaha.. love

but i can't buy it because its only available to USA and New Zealand on itunes cries
    so... hehehe.. could one of you amazing NZ SSFF-ers, i dunno.... upload it or something, for all us Aus (+ Other) SSFF-ers to hear? hehehe.. Grin lol!

The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER 361645
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER Empty Re: The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat May 07, 2011 8:10 am

Thanx Lasera :)
    I just listened to it...I love it!!!!!!!!

I can't download it till tomorrow so maybe I can have it up by Monday...I'll try anyway. I can also ask some mates on yt to upload something.

Heres the SRW part of the interview with Jesse Smith from The Jury and the saints on 7th Feb 2011..

"Australian Idol winner Stan Walker features on the song 'Patience'. How did this come about?
    Yeah we are super stoked to have Stan on the album, I have been a huge Idol fan for ages (I am actually watching the new season of American idol as I write this!). I watched Stan on Australian Idol and picked him to win it from his first audition and when we were in Sydney with Paramore we got Hayley to tweet him and see if he was keen to come to the show and sing with us. He didn’t quite make it in time to sing with us but he sang with Paramore that night - and then he was in debt to us haha. Nah we asked him if he would be keen to do a guest vocal and he said yes boss, so we ended up recording his vocals in my friend’s basement. Pretty surreal after being heavily addicted to Idol. I gave him a few tips on how to get his vocal sounding a bit sweeter and he was real happy to take my advice and I think later on in life he will realize really how much I have helped him haha."

Heres the link for the entire interview
    http://ripitup.co.nz/contentitem/interview-the-jury-the-saints/1688

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER Empty Re: The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat May 07, 2011 2:54 pm

LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sun May 08, 2011 6:32 pm

YAY!!!!!! happy dance thanks kiwianaaaa, you're the best! Can't wait to hear the full version Grin WOOOOH! huyya
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed May 11, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks Lasera and Kiwiana!

The preview sounds nice, it reminds me a little of Good Charlotte style... what do you think?
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri May 13, 2011 7:51 am

This is the full song http://www.myspace.com/jurymagliolo/music/albums/daydreams-17325038

sorry Lasera but I'm having trouble downloading it :( anyways enjoy the full song on this link. Stan sings the second verse. Big Grin2 i love his little giggle at the end(kinda conservative for stan lol)
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu May 26, 2011 8:54 pm

aww.. the songs not there? maybe its not available in oz on myspace too :( ohwell haha thanks anywayyy!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri May 27, 2011 11:12 am

aw...you can't see it on this link? I just tried it and it's working...but maybe only for NZ?? I don't know....sorry cuzz.

okay i'll try something else and get back to you The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER 52856
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:45 am

thank you kiwianaaaaa! The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER 913396
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:46 am

It's HERE yayyyy! The Jury and the Saints finally uploaded it to youtube with their vid. Stans not on the video tho....but here it is just for you cuz lol...

huyya

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lYlgZVuptX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

source: THEJURYandTHESAINTS channel on yt

Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYlgZVuptX0

<3 Stan

The Jury & The Saints - Patience Feat. STAN WALKER 52856
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm so upset. I just went to listen to songs on my yt channel and noticed Patience wasn't there. So I went looking for it and the channel was closed by the user. Whatttt! it was only open for like 18hours! lol Awww man! Sorry Lasera... when I saw it I was so excited...mainly to share it with you. Anyway the video ain't great at all. It's shot on a cloudy Auckland day with Mt Rangitoto and the sky tower in the background and Stan isn't even on the video.

I'll keep an eye out for it again.

You know he could've let me know he was closing his account since I wrote 2 comments on the vid and 1 on his page haha...I was his biggest fan for 18 hours lol
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 pm

Okay...it's been uploaded again. They must have decided to use this channel that has their other uploads on it i guess.

heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MkqEOiTmA

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/M2MkqEOiTmA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

enjoy cuz!

Source: JURYVIDEOSHOWBOSS on yt
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:25 pm

AWWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH KIWIANAAAA huyya YOU'RE THE BESTEST EVERRRRR. oh well, doesnt matter! love hearing stan's voice in the song! haha.. and thank God for youtube to mp3 converters swifty2
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:44 am

alguds cuz! I'm glad it's there now:) ahh yes convert it to ur mp3, great idea!

huyya

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am