Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

5 posters

Stans NZ Tour 2011

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stans NZ Tour 2011 Empty Stans NZ Tour 2011

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Heyy guys.. I'm gonna post here the videos from you tube of Stans NZ tour concerts...If you see them before me then be my guest. And if any lovely peoples on the forum go to any of his concerts, can you please tell us all about it? coz I know I'd love to hear about it...and any videos and photos welcome too!!

Wellington, Thursday 17th Feb

Last edited by kiwianabananarama on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stans NZ Tour 2011 Empty Re: Stans NZ Tour 2011

Post by Simona Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 am

Thank you cuz!

Great video of the Wellington concert.
    Massive set up stage! what a difference from the first concert tour last year !
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:46 pm

haha...yeah He's a big shot Now! I was hoping to see something from New Plymouth(Sat night) but nothing yet. I'm sure that there'll be some from Hamilton. They love Stan there:)
    And little lonesome me will get what I can this Friday in Aux. lol No one wants to come with me haha...Thats ok. I'll have fun by myself this time :)

Last edited by kiwianabananarama on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:46 pm

HAMILTON Sunday 20th Feb

Unbroken

Closer

From the inside out

Apologise, Now that weve found love etc etc...

Source: JessDoubl01...on yt...thanx to her for these vids. She has more to upload. Shot Hamz!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 am

I wanna say Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jacobianstangirl! i saw you at the concert!! Yay! Sitting across from me on the platinum circle (1 level up)??lol

I had a massive time sitting next to 3 lovely english ladies (Mum and 2 daughters)...we sung and danced all night. The Mum said that this concert exceeded all her expectations because she never saw A.I in 2009. She liked his songs off his album but was totally blown away by Stan and the way he presented himself.

The Auckland Town hall was packed...lots of families and teenagers(mainly girls)...and couples too which was sweet. Everyone...and I mean everyone had an amazing time. I frequently looked around and noticed people singing with Stan and dancing...and laughing at all his jokes...even the dry ones haha (i laughed at those too). I looked directly below me and there were 4 girls in light blue T~Shirts...with the letters S.T.A.N on each shirt. Nice to see diehard fans like me :)

Stan had awesome dancers...2 girls and 2 guys. They danced to all the upbeat songs like All I need, Crazy in love etc.. His band looked mainly polynesian except for his other keyboardist(she was great).
    Stans NZ Tour 2011 Dsc01110

His BV's were Carmen Smith(rocking a huge afro like Erakah), Victor(know him from Kareoke and he was in NZ Idol a few years back), Sam(who is a friend of my friend...and he is on TV here...and yeah he auditioned for NZ idol in 2003) and Erakah.
    Stans NZ Tour 2011 Dsc01113

Erakah has an amazing voice. When she came out and sung 'only girl in the world' by Rihanna...I couldn't fault it...too bad I didn't video it. The BVs each did a tribute song to Michael Jackson. I have the videos lol and they were fantastic:)
    Erakah was also Stans supporting act singing 'Wonderful' and 'Natural'. She's very pretty. Performing before her were a group who won Stans facebook competition 'The Talent'. I really enjoyed their songs which included...Firework by Katy Perry and tribute songs for Christchurch.
    Stans NZ Tour 2011 Dsc01119

Stan of course was definitely in his element. He sang as strong and as beautiful as he always has. He sung 8 songs off his album including Homesick and Love Graffiti...and about 12 from Australian Idol including Circle of Life and Halleluyah... he sung heaps haha. He danced and shook his bootie a lot(see Jessdoubl01 vids above:)...did a backflip even lol... Actually he danced as good as his professional dancers...i was impressed! He joked every moment he could..and there was definitely a script (taped to the floor haha).....and the whole concert flowed very nicely.
    Stans NZ Tour 2011 Dsc01123

One of the most memorable parts that evening was when Stan spoke about the Christchurch Earthquake. He asked us to observe a moments silence in their honour...you could've heard a pin drop...and I shed a few tears...as did many I saw.
    Then he made us laugh ....and sung 'Amazing Grace'!

What can I say but Stan was amazing! From start to finish I was entertained!

My only regret was that, this is the first concert of Stans I wasn't right at the front of the stage ...but my fault for buying my ticket late Razz

Twas an awesome az concert and if I had another ticket I'd see it again.

I've uploaded 12 videos so far...a mixture of stuff(different from whats already on YT)...

Watch my vids by clicking https://www.youtube.com/user/Kiwianabananarama
    or watch someone elses (coz theres some good ones on yt)and enjoy...

I'm gonna upload the others(16)soon.

afro Stans NZ Tour 2011 163212 Stans NZ Tour 2011 333657 Stans NZ Tour 2011 913396
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:52 pm

HASTINGS
    Dear Mr President, Halleluyah, Aint no Mountain high enough. Good audio, blurry picture...
    Source: Tiannabop on yt.

ROTORUA
    Love Graffiti
    Source; Youthpromoter on yt.

WELLINGTON
    Single Ladies (Awesome vid)
    Source: jadeywadey03

Crazy in love (This is awesome)
    Source: jadeywadey on yt

TAURANGA
    No one like you, From the inside out,With me, Love Graffiti,Closer
    source: shagradish on yt

Last edited by kiwianabananarama on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
    stanozfan
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stans NZ Tour 2011 Empty Nice vids...thanks

Post by stanozfan Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Thanks for the uploads Kiwi...love them to pieces... Stans NZ Tour 2011 333657 Stans NZ Tour 2011 333657 Stans NZ Tour 2011 333657 Stans NZ Tour 2011 333657
    jacobianstangirl
    jacobianstangirl
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by jacobianstangirl Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Hey right back atcha kiwi

This was my first time ever seeing him. Dragged one of my friends along, cuz the rest of my friends are haters. One of the best songs for me was Circle of life, just beautiful, really showcased his voice.

I wished he'd sung the full song of Purple Rain, my friend was hanging out for The Climb. We missed the encore, to stand in line for the signing, so I don't know if he sang Kissing you, but that would have been amazing.

so I got to meet him afterwards, he is gorgeous, seriously cute as.

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:30 pm

Wow hoooooooooooo!
    Thanks so much kiwiana!

JessDoubl01 had prime position at Hamilton concert, congratz on the videos!
    The dance during Unbroken is pretty cool and the rap he added at the end, it makes it more "getto"? Looove it!
    From the inside out... first time i hear it live and Stan did an amazing job with it!
    the booty shaking during the medley aaaaaahahhah that is primo shot bad a55 shaking, pardon my language!

Now your pics Kiwiana a great, you were close enough! I think Carmen is the amazing BV I saw in the Melbourne concert but Erakah wasn't there at that time. she looks cool in pic.
    Lovely Stan paid tribute to Christchurch, so proud! must have been emotional seeing the crowd still and silent for that minute. wow, thank you kiwiana for sharing your story. Sounds like Stan is growing as an artist, as a man and he's got the most amazing fans!

Loved the Hasting video if it is blurry the sound is awesome and it's nice to hear Stan singing those songs again LIVE!...

Rotorua video doesn't work scratch

Wellington, single ladies... baahahahah what's he doing on the floor stretching his leg up ... too funny! the performer in him comes out a lot during this song... always!
    LOL during Crazy in love he's so close I can almost touch swifty2 awesome video

Last video in Tauranga i love it 'cause you can hear the fans screaming, and see/feel the shaking of the camera 'cause they are getting excited but at the end i had motion sickness lol wacko

Thanks to all video makers, kiwiana cuz for "taking" us with her on her stan walker journeys, as usual you are the bomb cuz!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Aw thanx stanozfan..I've uploaded Halleluyah, Eye of the tiger and Purple rain now. They are kinda short I guess.

Heyy jacobianstangirl...oh you saw Stan after the show? lucky you!lol I didn't buy any merchandise...and went straight home haha. But his encore song was 'single ladies'. I really wish he'd sung the last 5 songs of his album...but time was an issue i guess. You know he sung for 2 hours pretty much...not including the support acts...amazing stan!

Thanx Simo...always a pleasure to hear from you!! I was lucky to choose the seat I had...and not be behind anybody...a positive for attending a concert alone:)
    Yeah Stan danced quite a bit...and he must've been tired and really hot but didn't show any signs of FATigue lol.. I have no idea what he was doing with his leg lol perhaps trying to spin on his back and breakdance:D i dunno...but being Stan he can get away with anything and people would enjoy it and have a laugh LMAO
    Oh... the Rotorua video doesn't work?...okay I'll have a look:)

jacobianstangirl
    jacobianstangirl
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by jacobianstangirl Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Best concert, left me wanting more. Love to see another show. I think he's a bit of an actor, or a comedian, I thought he was serious when said he was married, and has been married for a while. I thought wow he married Taya, then he goes yeah and her name is Beyonce...haha

So Kiwi, next concert that's me and you
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 am

kiwianabananarama wrote:Yeah Stan danced quite a bit...and he must've been tired and really hot but didn't show any signs of FATigue lol

LMAO you crack me up!

the Rotorua works now thank you! and I love that "Love Graffiti" song...one of my favs!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:22 pm

INVERCARGILL in the South Island
    Source: kiwidevl
    Halleluyah (good audio)

Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm

So nice of Stan to acknowledge Christchurch in our time of suffering during his concerts - I was just watching him talk about having a moment of silence for us when another aftershock hit - very timely (the mention, not the aftershock! Wish they'd go away!). So sad to have missed what looks to have been a wonderful concert from all those awesome clips you lovely ladies posted. At least I know what I missed now!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:41 am