Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+8
nick_93
Ataahua
sarahbunny
RobynO99
Maggie
kalaivani
josephineperrot
Simona
12 posters

[28.11.09] Idols Walker and Warner sign to Sony

kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

[28.11.09] Idols Walker and Warner sign to Sony - Page 2 Empty Re: [28.11.09] Idols Walker and Warner sign to Sony

Post by kalaivani Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 pm

todreaminblue wrote:lol i know that stan will be ahppy for hayley and i am happy hayley got signed i have a problem with release dates though.....no other winner of australian idol had to contend with the runner up on the charts and i dont see why it should be any other way....even the day after would have been better than the first release.....he should have his moment ......i guess he has had many actually.not sure why i am so racked off abotu it......its a defense thing i think.......and i do have a good feeling about stans release on december 11th.....buble put it best when he sang....i'm feelin good......because i think stan will be feelin good december 11th....deb

Hey funky grandma,I'm glad to see you.
    I'm just like what you said"a defence thing"
    I guess in the end,our hands are tied but as fans,we can help him get to the international podium someway or rather.Can't wait for his album!!Instead of jingle bells for xmas,its gonna be Hallelujah!! drunken
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

[28.11.09] Idols Walker and Warner sign to Sony - Page 2 Empty Re: [28.11.09] Idols Walker and Warner sign to Sony

Post by RobynO99 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:04 pm

I'm glad to see we are not so traumatised today - LOL
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:28 pm

I'll be bluddy traumatised if Stan's first national tour doesn't include Perth. You've all been warned! lol!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 pm

LOL Ini. Well, I'm guessing Melbourne stands a fair chance of being included. Last concert I went to was Seal, but the venue was disgustingly hot, so if it is the same venue I might have to rethink either going or the price I pay for the seats!
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:03 pm

Oh, how was Seal? I've been a fan for years but haven't seen him live.

Mr Inikamoze is looking for an excuse to get to Melbourne for a weekend - If Stanley doesn't head West I might give me him one Razz
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:59 am

Good luck to Haley even she deserves a break in such a cut throat industry...but my heart lies with our Stan.
    Yes, I believe Stan would be over the moon that his mate Haley has been signed up as well, he's that humble and one of the qualities that I luv about him!!! :cheers:
    My personal belief is that competition is always good, keeps you on your toes, gives you the option to do better for yourself and make improvements.

But no worries....our Stan is going to become an international superstar....can I honestly say the same about Haley? duh..noooo. No
    I can see her becoming big in Oz but fullstop on that one.
    So here's to our Stan lets help bring him home to being a megastar!!!!! ☀ :cheers:
    Hip hip horaaaaay!!Yahoooooooo!!!!!
    With such passionate fans he can conquer the world!!! :king:
    Stan belongs to us all there are no borders or countries just the sweet sound of our Stan's beautiful voice and the joy it brings us all!!! :flower: ☀
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:51 am

if Stans album is released dec 14t, And Hayleys dec 11ths foes that mean their actually not released the same day?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 am