Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
Hikoi
Linda
Kaitiakis_Mummy
surfer
Taichimisty
Laney x
Simona
kiwi-lover
Tony T
QueenTiger
Keitamaanga
KrystaBel
kiwianabananarama
aertsa
18 posters

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ Empty Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by aertsa Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:39 am

Party in the Park at Pukekohe
    CMRFU Proudly presents Party in the Park at Pukekohe
    -Saturday 27 March 3-9pm
    -Bayer Growers Stadium, Pukekohe
    -Featuring Australian Idol winner Stan Walker, The Lady Killers, Tom Sharplin, Moss & Counties Manukau's Got Talent
    -Rides, Activities, Food & Beverage outlets onsite
    -Tickets on sale early February: Adults $35; Children 14yrs & Under $10

Buy an early Steelers Season membership from Bayer Growers Stadium office before March 27 for $125 and get a ticket to Party in the Park included. Steelers season ticket includes, Club Finals, 7 NPC home games.

Proceeds go to an irrigations system for Bayer Growers Stadium
    Corporate Hospitality packages available

Phone Kylie Sousa mob 027 4996540 for information..

-information copied from http://www.steelers.co.nz/-
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ Empty Re: Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 am

Shot Aertsa..

Pukekohe????!!!!....hahahaha....omg......YES!!! huyya I just need a better video...hahahahaha! and maybe a new family after this one coz they will think ive lost the plot...hahaha!! Or perhaps i shud give it a rest coz Stan will really think we are stalkers!! bout time!!! ahahahaahaha xo Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ 913396
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ Empty Re: Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by KrystaBel Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 am

..Isn't Stan BUSY!! Back and forwards from Aus-NZ-Aus-NZ again.. Thats really cool, cos his career is riding high ...and he's becoming more and more polished with each performance I'll bet. All this experience will have him on American Idol (AmI) later this year!!! (X-fingers).

@Kiwiana...another Stan concert for you gf!! Pukekohe is close aye.. down the highway and round the bend...hop skip away!!! hahaha
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 am

Pukekohe love to go c hw I go!!! jumping
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:36 pm

yea i was so excited when i found this! :)
    i always seem to not be able to get to to stan's performances.. :(
    and my friends who aren't even that big fans have seen him at the airport and stuff.... sux
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey aertsa, thanks for the post.

@ Kiwi, hahah. don't think you could ever be a stalker cuz, stan will love u by the end, just as i & SS love u when you come back with all those awesome videos. Don't think the fam will think u lost the plot. hahah. U go gf.

Thats what Linda & I do, just go. hahah. think bout it later.. We hear Stan, & go OMG OMG we going.... lol!

Can anyone shed any light on where Pukekohe is in nz. North or south. I think North. but could one of my cuz please help, maybe i might go.....Need to start the plans now..hehe
    Tony T
    Tony T
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Tony T Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:39 am

I've got a big video camera maybe I should take if I manage to go to puke
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm

@QT - that's ok :) pukekohe is in south(ish) auckland. hope that helps! Big Smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 am

Hey aertsa, you are the best. Thank you so much...haha. Didn't want to go find accom in the north & find out i need to be in the south island or vice versa.. How funny would that be. Me running round trying to find out where i need to go. lol!

Thats fantastic thanks again aertsa.xx
    kiwi-lover
    kiwi-lover
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by kiwi-lover Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:18 am

mmm! Pukekohe...not too far...This sounds interesting! Better start making plans now, seeing as I was working on Waitangi Day! cries mmm smiling like a devilish cheshire cat now....there's hope yet! Grin
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 am

@kiwi-lover... haha good luck with ur planning!! At least u have a month to organise things...So gr8 to know Stans appearances/ dates well in advance..yay
    kiwi-lover
    kiwi-lover
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by kiwi-lover Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:38 am

Yeah KrystaBel, it is great to know well in advance. Thanks to all the adoring SS memebers who make this possible! Cheers cheerleader
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks aertsa for the post!
    how great Stan goes back and foward NZ<--->OZ so all fans can enjoy his appearances! hopefully once the new album is out he will visit us Melburnians too Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ 927641
    He is certainly very happy every time he's back home to his land, whanau and food!!!! hahahah
    He loves the traditional food there! I am the same, I miss the food from my country of birth too! ahahahah some special ingredients and foods you cannot find or reproduce Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ 494568
    So this location is in the south-ish part of NZ... is it near Christchurch? I know Nicola said he hasn't been down there yet....

EDIT: lol I map-googled Pukekohe.... it is in Ackland (south-ish Auckland) ahahahah I understood south-ish NZ bahahaha thought was in the South Island. I think Renee you got it wrong too. If you look for accomodation look in Auckland (north NZ) ok sweet? Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ 333657
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:36 pm

oh sorry about that guys! haha, should've been clearer.
    but yes, to clarify - pukekohe is in the north island in auckland. (just the south part of auckland :))
    @QT - that's absolutely fine! do you think you'll be able to make it?
    Tony T
    Tony T
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Tony T Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Miles away from all existing life whistling
    kiwi-lover
    kiwi-lover
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by kiwi-lover Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:34 pm

awww it's not that bad Tony! lol! Whats an hour or two's drive to see our Stan? Wink
    Laney x
    Laney x
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Laney x Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:50 pm

yay! im there :)
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Im working on it cool kayne
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm

ahahah go kiwiana, kiwi-lover, laney, keita and tony..... gotta be there LOL SSFF repz Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ 470944

who else is going? Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ 28774
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:21 pm

What site do u get the tickets fm?? yea I gots to be thea get me a new dress to go 2 tooth
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Idol star to Party in the Park in Pukekohe

A young pop star with the world at his feet is on his way to Pukekohe.
    Stan Walker, the Kiwi who won Australian Idol last year will be the lead act for Pukekohe's Party in the Park a new event on the Franklin calendar at Bayer Growers Stadium on Saturday March 27.

The chart-topper will perform his first full length concert in New Zealand, Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ 913396 Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ 28774
    which will include his No.1 hit Black Box, in Pukekohe where he will be joined by a host of musical talents to suit all tastes.
    The line-up will include New Zealand's top female group, The Lady Killers, rock-and-roll icon Tom Sharplin and local band Moss.

The Party in the Park will also feature a secondary school Counties Manukau's Got Talent competition.
    Secondary schools in the region will be invited to submit their top entrants from their own talent competitions, who will then perform at the event to try and win a trophy.

Promoted as a day with something for every age group, the event will start at 3pm and run until about 9pm.

There will be rides and activities for the whole family, as well as food and beverage outlets. People are encouraged to bring a blanket and sit on the field or embankment and enjoy the show.
    Counties Manukau Rugby's business development manager Phil Kingsley Jones said the union is excited to bring an event of this calibre to Franklin.

``If we get the support there is no reason why we could not host more shows of this nature. It is great for Counties Manukau Rugby Football Union to put on such a fantastic event for the people of Franklin and surrounding areas to enjoy.''

Proceeds from the Party in the Park will go towards an irrigation system for the stadium, which will benefit sports like rugby, athletics and the many other users that Bayer Growers Stadium will be catering for.

The concert will go ahead rain, hail or shine and tickets will go on sale this month.
    Ticket prices are $35 for adults and $10 for children 14 years old and under.
    Corporate hospitality packages are available through Kylie Sousa on 0274 996-540.

Visit www.steelers.co.nz for more information.
    Her it is Keita!

Tickets on sale through Ticketek
    click link below to purchase tickets
    http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/shows/show.aspx?sh=PARTYINT10&searchId=d9370cc8-f5cc-426e-a025-728c6a08f81d
    Adults $35;Grandstand $55. Children 14yrs & Under $10; Grandstand $35

Buy an early Steelers Season membership from Bayer Growers Stadium office before March 27 for $125 and get a ticket a General Admission to Party in the Park included. ($145 Party in the Park Grandstand seat & season membership)
    Steelers season ticket includes, Club Finals, 7 NPC home games.

Watch this space for more information
    Proceeds go to an irrigations system for Bayer Growers Stadium
    Corporate Hospitality packages available
    Phone Kylie Sousa mob 027 4996540
    Click on Partyinthepark for more information.

source credit: http://www.steelers.co.nz/ + http://www.steelers.co.nz/news/article/621/
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Niiiice one Keita....yep dolled up...new dress (glad rags...lol:)....camera....
    Go...Keita....go....woohoo!!!

Taichi
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 pm

aertsa wrote:oh sorry about that guys! haha, should've been clearer.
    but yes, to clarify - pukekohe is in the north island in auckland. (just the south part of auckland :))
    @QT - that's absolutely fine! do you think you'll be able to make it?

Has Aertsa, Yeah i am hoping to get there..just got to get time off work in sydney, i have heaps of holidays so it shouldn't be a prob.
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm

exciting!
    ahhhh, the first time i'm actually going to see stan live! :) :)
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:43 pm

aertsa wrote:exciting!
    ahhhh, the first time i'm actually going to see stan live! :) :)

OMG huyya huyya huyya how exciting. I have seen Stan a few times. He is the bomb....You will be blown away i tell u...Hopefully i can make it & then meet all my kiwi cuzzy over there..hehe Group Hug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:07 pm