Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
Hikoi
Linda
Kaitiakis_Mummy
surfer
Taichimisty
Laney x
Simona
kiwi-lover
Tony T
QueenTiger
Keitamaanga
KrystaBel
kiwianabananarama
aertsa
18 posters

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 Empty Re: Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:44 am

Hey I just wanna say thanks for the posts...I love that everyone supports everyone here...it's so awesome being a part of this forum...

Simo...haha...Sleep?...well after 3 hours sunday morning i went to church and sung in the choir and sung a quartet song...I was amazed i sounded good...just good not great...haha...then the norm..family dinner in the afternoon...we the whanau 'roll together' on a sunday...its our best day together...family time!! Started uploading at 3pm-ish...then I crashed after uploading Wesley college...thanks for your kind words last week cuz...xo

Hikoi...thanks for posting the txts...haha...yesterday i was so tired I couldn't understand all the 1/2 and 2/2...haha derrr...and cuzzie thanks for the laughs txting...you are soo my txting buddy at my next concert....hopefully Wellys ae Kryss!!

Superman and Tony T...very poor txting...haha jokes cuzzies!!!...Super..congrats on winning Basketball on Saturday...and hows that new car Tony?? And since you both like boxing...I put up a new avatar.... Israel Garcia is the man!! Hes only gonna be up for a little while...and then Stan will rule once more!!! xo

geek
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 Empty Re: Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ

Post by Linda Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 am

Heya Kiwiana...
    You my dear are a blessing to this forum. You've allowed us t share his performances over there that otherwise we'd have never seen.
    Three cheers for Kiwiana!

Aertsa? You are a lucky girl too! Way to go you two LOL
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 pm

ohmygosh...Stan sung my Luther V Superstar...oops how did i forget that...buts it's posted now...haha..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRmyO7n44Y

and I so love Kings of Leons...Use Somebody!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqRnOKeBvLA

Still uploading...
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Fantatic post by Kiwiana, i felt as if i was there Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 333657
    Hip hip Hooray for Kiwiana!!! Thank you

Superstar---goosebumps, knocked me off me chair---he can sing or what? the energy that he gives out everytime he sings is so alluring!!Looks like a very good gig for Stan,with all his fans coming in big numbers--- Bravo Stan! I wish i was there cries
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 pm

hahahahaa , ommggsshh kiwi - you are hectikk cuz !! wooo wooo ! lol @ the one arm - head bop ; thats the way cuz ! punk1 and i really love wesley college ! they are awesome ; hope they go faarrr :) thanks for sharing your story - love it !! X
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanx buddy...another brilliant update on the Stan Walker saga....just love...love...love the way you tell a story gurl....makes me feel like i was there!!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 333657

Between you and Hikoi....we have our own journalists with a running commentary....before, during and after....we at SSF are so extra special! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 163212

Thanx for another brilliant effort!! sunny

Taichi

Last edited by Taichimisty on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell...hahaha)
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 am

awww gee you guys are so awesome...I'm always feeling the love...thanx so much...I'm having a bit of trouble with the last few songs...think of me...single ladies...reggae...coz its a different camera...but I'm trying...always trying...haha

...heres purple rain and Turn your lights down low...memory ran out for the latter...Purple rain has a solo by James the keyboardist...Stan did his afro...haha ...cool aye!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIb1SMVD8yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvjRmRuWWR4
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:53 am

This backup band is so awesome--- imo the best among all the gigs.
    The reaction from the fans says it all----this "One Stan walker" can sing or what?
    Yes, James--keyboards--- cool stuff!!!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 333657

Purple rain,and turn the lights low----- wow, took my breath away, if i was there i would be screaming as well.
    Good gig for Stan, and all those NZ fans who saw him---you're bloody lucky.Good job Kiwiana---without these vids, we OZ fans would have missed out on the progress and performances of our dear Stan.Thanx.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:01 am

Totally agree on the awesomeness of Kiwiana!
    So who were the backup band anyway? Hard to tell from the videos
    I saw Mikey D, Taya and Ashley..........
    anyone else we might know of?
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:58 pm

haha...Yes the band of 5/6...gees I'm not sure now...Mike on Electric Guitar, James on Keyboards, Drummer, Bass player and percussion and maybe one other I think way at the back on right of stage...they all looked maori or polynesian....and of course Taya and Ashley BVs looked awesome in their shortie dresses...

Two more uploads up now...Aint no mountain high enough...haha...omg my memory sucks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_Y2d6mwmY

and Halo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4gXJxO9QhU
    aertsa
    aertsa
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by aertsa Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:08 pm

yes, pants fitted nicely Big Smile he looked absolutely gorgeous as always! ahhhhh..
    you asked me if my name was laney remember? and i was like no why? and you said you thought i was someone off your forum and then i was like i am!! hahaha
    hardout, chanting one more felt like 10 mins! but it was definatley worth it! especially since that was the song he held my hand in..

and you're right, that was my first concert! i've tried so hard to go and see him before but somehow it just always ends up not working out :(

btw i figured out what the christian song he sang was. moving forward by israel houghton. it's a reeeaaally nice song with very meaningful lyrics (could see why stan would sing it) so you guys should download it or search it up on youtube.

your vids are awesome kiwiana! :) x
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 pm

haha...omg thats right gf...I have a bad memory since that day/night..omg...hope I was good at the club!...haha...your pretty eyes looked like Laney avatar here on SS...but I was stoked you were on SSFF...and gurl that screaming on all my vids...I swear you crack me up...haha

aah...yes 'moving forward' ...Love that song cuz...aww wasn't Stan amazing?...I don't have a video for moving forward from that night coz no memory left in the camera...but algud coz I have it from the Matakana Concert..and he also sang 'Put your hand in the hand of the man~Jesus'...coz i just posted it...haha...this is what I've posted tonight...

* Im coming out Diana Ross...It was like an interlude song so Stan could have a break...Taya and Ashley sung a little bit...and the drummer did an awesome solo...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf7JQ4A5JJ8

* Umbrella..Rihanna
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yThju4KFsoI

* Put your hand in the hand of the man~Jesus....Christian rock
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB5l_-WZPrA

* Apologise, Now that weve found love, Crazy in love, Crazy medley
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE9nMF25d1o

* This is a mans world...James Brown
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvXCXDuOZzM

* Blackbox/When love takes over 1...haha
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr7hcfdFZBg

* Blackbox/When love takes over 2...oops
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCFpR49KVjc

* Duet of brother/sister~Band Competition 3rd place..its sweet! Great vocalists of the future...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD6lNqm3n4o

afro omg..thats 17 uploads from that day now...14/15 of Stan
    and 2 from the band comp!

So...I didn't get 'Moving forward'...or the full reggae songs...sorry fynest cuz...
    but I am working on recovering 'Think of me'...you probably in that aertsa...
    'Single ladies'...with the dancing Lexii...
    and theres one more...ummmm

But hey thats the full concert...hahaha...shotties!!!

sunny

Last edited by kiwianabananarama on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add links and colour)
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:15 pm

wow ! your awesome kiwi Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 163212 omggsshh dont worry cuz im loving all the videos Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 163212 X
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Awww...This is for aertsa and Lasera...Heres my upload of 'Moving Forward' ...when I went to Matakana, Tauranga...for my first Stan concert...It was so amazing...I didn't know I was crying..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBD4huLm2KA

enjoy mates...

cries it was beautiful...damn camera man in my face...haha..
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:58 am

Awesum buddy.....i'm with Fynest....just lovin' the videos.....thanx big time for your outstanding efforts for us the fans!!!!

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:14 am

Aw Taichi my friend....I just love this forum to bits...I had a really busy week last week and wasn't on that much actually last week...but I wanted to get the vids from Pukekohe for SS coz it's the best fan forum...we've become a massive extended whanau ae??

Thanks to eveyone!
    sunny
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 am

Absolutely agree buddy....the SSFF is like one big whanau for sure.....love goes out to each and everyone of you guys...from me to you all!!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 163212 Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 333657 Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 913396

We are so similar to our Stan....givin' and sharin' the love!! Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 52856 Big Grin2 Grin

Taichi
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:55 am

As far as I am concerned this is the one and only forum for Stan. LOL
    SSFF forever!
    I love my SSFF family Stan will be performing @ "Party in the Park at Pukekohe", Auckland NZ - Page 4 333657
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:18 am

Yes, best forum for all Stan fans---Yeah!!!
    Okay guys-- time for a group hug Group Hug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:14 pm