Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+11
Taichimisty
kiwianabananarama
Linda
Hikoi
Nicola
radelaide
sarahbunny
kalaivani
Keitamaanga
LASERAsmiles
Simona
15 posters

Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview!

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! Empty Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview!

Post by Simona Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks kiwiana You recorded the whole concert!!! Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 163212
    omg there's no one like kiwianabananarama!!!!!

Also Thanks to raakau1 https://www.youtube.com/user/raakau1 for this great video of 'unbroken'

Last edited by Simona on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 am; edited 7 times in total
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! Empty Re: Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview!

Post by LASERAsmiles Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 pm

omgomgomggggg it sounds awesomeeeeeeeee!!!
    cant wait, like REALLY cant wait, to hear the actual recording!! happy dance
    kiwiana, thanks soooo muchh for the special previewwww.. hahahha you just made my day smile
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! Empty Re: Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview!

Post by Keitamaanga Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Woohoo Stan !!! Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 333657
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Yahoooooooooooo"Unbroken" sounds more like a rock ballad.
    Love it,love it, love it-----awesome Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 913396 Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 306969

stan sang "neyo"'s closer ---love this song.The way he sings now is like WOW, so polished and am in 7th heaven.Well done Stan!!!!
    Thank you Kiwiana for the vid.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm

love love love it :) cant wait till it comes out haha, i keep listening to it to try and get the lyrics lol
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Stan is wearing the same pants again---5th time, i'm not the only one whose noticed it--Kiwiana mentioned it too,
    High time for a new wardrope stan!!!!! Otherwise i'll buy you some new clothes--- will be happy to do it Big Grin2 (serious)
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:56 pm

i'd be happy to chip in kalaivani! those jeans have to go!

thanks the vid kiwiana - you've outdone yourself once again! cheerleader
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:47 pm

ahahhha really kalaivani? wow you guys pay such close attention. are u sure its not just the same style of pants? huh? hahaha
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 am

Oh no! We're on the pants topic again... Big Smile

Last edited by Nicola on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 am

Right at the beginning it reminds me of another song,
    and its driving me CRAZZZYYY! I dont know if its the
    note or feeling...arrrgh! I hate it when it just wont
    come to ya!! And I'm sure I love this other song too! Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 548796
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:49 am

Actually, those pants are sooo ugly and getting such a response...
    I think I'm getting to like them! flower Its like they're infamous
    and now I've got a soft spot for them! lol!

YAY!! Matakana Pants ROCK!!! LOL! Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 333657

ow yeah... ow yeah... ow yeah... Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 775509
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:54 am

oh the pants topic again? bwahahahahahah
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:03 am

Hikoi wrote:Right at the beginning it reminds me of another song,
    and its driving me CRAZZZYYY! I dont know if its the
    note or feeling...arrrgh! I hate it when it just wont
    come to ya!! And I'm sure I love this other song too! Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 548796

have the same feeling....

it has a beyonce's ballad flavour... don't you guys think? Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 367110
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am

GOT IT!!!
    The beginning reminded me a little of Justin Timberlakes "what goes around
    comes around". I think its got the same male feel/beat/depth or genre? What would this
    genre be? Rock, dance, ballad?
    Whatever song genre it is, its a powerful song and I absolutely love the beat, base
    and soulful notes!

Love, love, love it! Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 52856

Last edited by Hikoi on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:05 am

I'm gonna listen to it again and see if I can pick up on it

Oh yeah! I can see the similarities to the JT song........

Last edited by Linda on Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JT)
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:55 am

LASERAsmiles wrote:ahahhha really kalaivani? wow you guys pay such close attention. are u sure its not just the same style of pants? huh? hahaha
    Heya Lasera, yes i'm very observant!
    You could be right,same style and maybe he bought a whole lot of it who knows? But as an entertainer attire is crucial as it goes hand in hand with his stage presence.Stan is a good looking bloke, and that pants does not do any justice for his body type.
    But Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 563318 despite those awful pants
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:11 pm

agree on the pants... don't like 'em Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 494568
    it must be uncortable Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 223283 to walk with those on stage ... at least it looks like it .......
    may be he is comfortable with them Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 612905
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:34 pm

awww...Fanx guys...haha...oops I forgot he sung Superstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGRmyO7n44Y

and Kings of Leon 'Use Somebody'...find it yourself haha...it's posted...aww man I need a right arm massage...it's rather stiff today!

but yea...those blimmen pants again...actually not sure if its a jean material...kinda looks like cotton to me with a print on it...He probably wears them heaps now so he CAN be comfortable in a stretchier material...but I'll be in to get new pants...ahahaha.....and yes the unbroken is very similar to JT what goes around and I thought it is kinda rock ae?...shall I post the blurry beginning of this song...the sound is Okay good...just the vid sucks....

xo
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:39 pm

I posted all the vids for ya kiwiana, love every sigle one of them... especially 'superstar', thanks cuz Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 142165

Unbroken sounds like a rock/pop ballad, not sure... sounds awesome and can't wait to get all the lyrics

oh your poor arm, holding the camera fo rso long and against the continuos mobbing Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 223283
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:00 pm

My arm...it'll be fine I'm just being a baby...lol...Hey thanks for posting my vids here...I know there will be better than mine...I'm waiting for one_fine_doll ..hers will be great!
    so wata ya reckon shall I post the beginning of Unbroken...Its blurry...but you can hear it at least...but probably not the lyrics Sarah...

And cuz there was no mobbing...no pushing well not much...plus I reckon no one wanted to stand too close to me coz I was rocking pretty much all the time...Sorry aertsa if I banged into you a few times...man that girl can yell...haha.... punk1

I'll upload more tonight...xo
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:06 pm

yep I heard the yelling over the music haha Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 95894 you both rock girls Stan Walker performing @ Pukekohe, NZ 'Unbroken' Preview! 470944

Post all you have kiwiana, we adore and appreciate your work, always!
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:41 pm

I have a good feeling about " Unbroken ". I think it would take off fast on the charts.When i first heard Black Box, --hmm no did'nt like it, but after a few go's i started to get the hang of it.
    This new single is Excellente!!like the beat.

All you Neyo Fans---Fynest, sarah, kiwiana---Who said our boy Stan has not been reading this fan forum?--- He must have read it---Singing"Closer " to all you guys---awesome Group Hug
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm with you Kala...also have a good feeling bout this song...it already rocks in mah head and mah heart...

Yep....also took me a while to like Black Box....didn't think it was a Stan song....but it grew on me...mainly cos love Stan's beautiful voice...

Now....finally, he's putting music out that is 'so' him!

Taichi
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 pm

kiwianabananarama wrote:
    .....and yes the unbroken is very similar to JT what goes around and I thought it is kinda rock ae?...
    xo

Simona wrote:

Unbroken sounds like a rock/pop ballad, not sure... sounds awesome and can't wait to get all the lyrics

I agree guys! I think Unbroken sounds more "full-bodied" than "what goes around". lol! He may have invented
    Soul Rock!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 am

SOUL ROCK?!!! Yes cuz...I love it...haha....I agree with everyone here...Unbroken is fantastic!! Very "full bodied" like Stan...haha...

Theres another two up cuzzies...sorry bout last night~got busy az...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIb1SMVD8yw

Check the FRO on James...Stans Keyboardist...Stan did the afro for him before the concert and James does a remote keyboard solo in purple rain...I only know this becoz I was contacted by James gurl....haha...she told me shes joining/joined the forum...but I can't see her username yet...but yay...we can get some inside info into the band!!...haha aaahh I love you tube!!

And the other upload is...Bob Marley/Lauren Hill Turn you lights down low... I guess I should say now that my camera ran out of memory during this song so its short...but algud!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvjRmRuWWR4

xo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 pm