Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+6
wolfpackgirl10
Linda
Keitamaanga
sarahbunny
QueenTiger
Simona
10 posters

Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ Empty Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ

Post by Simona Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 am

Last edited by Simona on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ Empty Re: Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 am

OMG thanks simo, he sang our song....I'm sitting here crying while i'm watching it...He sang with that same passion to us...(except no firecrakers going on behind..hahaha).
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ Empty Re: Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ

Post by Simona Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:33 pm

yes, he sings it with such intensity. He is an amazing soul man isn't he?

boo hoo @ the fireworks lol
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:36 pm

as soon as my version uploads simo i will add it.. It failed twice yesterday. But Linda heard mine its a bit clearer..Anyway I am in the process of trying again now...
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:39 pm

oh yeah baby! Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ 913396
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:09 pm

as linda said my camera was from the other angle and my mic was towards Stan and not the fireworks. You can still hear them...but hopefully not as bad..
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:32 pm

I love these especially black box I'm guessing that wasn't supposed to happen with the CD lol but he handled it well and it sounded better acoustic anyways and I loved smash into just beautiful Big Smile and purple rain was gooood
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 pm

yup really loved his performance My Family and friends were totally blown away with Stan @ this Performance Rotorua loves him!! Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ 306969
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey Keitamaanga, I'm so glad u loved it. Did you get any photos or anything. Did he do any signing....Or just sing.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Renee's version of his singing in the Cafe is much better with sound quality..... hurry up Renee LOL
    wolfpackgirl10
    wolfpackgirl10
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by wolfpackgirl10 Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 am

Wow!! my mate was there with her family.....so good!! wow im there! this sat in Hamilton....sorry wont have a camera but ill try take som pics!!

man we better be that flash in Hamz!!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey Keita would loooove to hear ur story of your experience....did Stan only sing three songs....did he sing any more and if so....were any of them ones he'd written himself.

Hey Wolfpack did ur friend fill you in on any details....wud luv to hear more....

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:58 am

me too Keita...i wanna hear bout Rotos...actually i think i already wrote dat somewhere else!!

Hi Taichi...get my pm cuz?? Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ 515754
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 am

Hey Kiwiana......thanx big time, sure did!

Taichi
    Ms Gee
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ Empty Details Please

Post by Ms Gee Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:39 pm

I hear Stan's in Aucks this weekend can some 1 hook me up with the details Please....I love this Guy he sings so Massive....His voice is Spiritual in more ways than one....Such an amazing talent and a Great Man.... Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ 333657
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Ms Gee wrote:I hear Stan's in Aucks this weekend can some 1 hook me up with the details Please....I love this Guy he sings so Massive....His voice is Spiritual in more ways than one....Such an amazing talent and a Great Man.... Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ 333657

Hi Ms Gee Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ 569874 to the Stan's State forum!

are you going to see Stan in Auckland? that's great news! here are all the details, please follow the link:
    Stan Waitangi Day in Auckland

simo Stan Walker performing @ Rotorua, LakeSide NZ 885672
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 pm

today was Stan day for me,work is getting me stressed so i watched all of his performances
    Oh my god!!You're right Simo, He brought tears (happy tears)"Smash into me" i cant believe the way he sings,i had headphones on and could hear every note and that heavenly voice, so passionate and sings from his heart!! Love you Stan.
    He does not need a band,his acoustic versions are so heartwarming and so beyond words can describe.You are truly blessed Stan, and as a fan i will support you all the way mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:57 pm