Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+10
Taichimisty
wolfpackgirl10
Hikoi
Kaitiakis_Mummy
rambletamblegurl
Keitamaanga
kiwianabananarama
fynesthorse
Linda
Simona
14 posters

Idol Stan wows crowd at island festival

LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Idol Stan wows crowd at island festival - Page 2 Empty Re: Idol Stan wows crowd at island festival

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 pm

woww, thats so cool renee Big Smile

Idol Stan wows crowd at island festival - Page 2 569874 again.. haha smile
    LadedaDay
    LadedaDay
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Idol Stan wows crowd at island festival - Page 2 Empty Re: Idol Stan wows crowd at island festival

Post by LadedaDay Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:33 pm

sarahbunny... haha lol thanks Big Smile was i horrible haha

kiwianabanarama... yup its me haha.. wens the concert? Big Smile since its free theres proberly gona be HEAPS of people aye all goin to watch our Stanilicious stan haha.. are you gona go?

LASERsmiles... thanks for the welcome lol and yea it was REALLY cool haha im still buzin out about it lol!
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 pm

haha no problem :)
    aww look at the photo. he's smiling at youu.
    hmmmm that beautiful beautiful smile..
    hahah glad u had a great time :)
    LadedaDay
    LadedaDay
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by LadedaDay Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 pm

LASERAsmiles wrote:haha no problem :)
    aww look at the photo. he's smiling at youu.
    hmmmm that beautiful beautiful smile..
    hahah glad u had a great time :)

Haha yeah thats mainly all i look at lol is his pretty smile haha its evan my screen saver on my phone lol.. far i im soo gutted i couldn't go and see him at bayfair today!!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 pm

Hey Renee, wow that u singing into his mic, that would have been an awesome moment, one you will treasure for a long time.. I with you all that smile of Stans OMG lights up the room, it is a smile from his heart, & he is so genuine..
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Hey Ladeda-Paia-Renee...lols...I'll be at Taupo cuz and then Hamilton for the free concert...plus Stan is doing signings in Flatbush(Akl?) with Mai Fm on Waitangi Day...hes so busy and sounding tired from what I can see from vids of Rotorua concert. hmmm...so see ya there...make sure we secure da front ...ae cuz?? ooo....can you stand next to me...in case Stan gets you to sing again...he loves his young fans...
    STAN-hes the mantis!! xo
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 am

LOL@Kiwiana.....can u stand next to me...in case Stan gets u to sing again.....nice one buddy......ur so busy yourself keepin' up with Stan....

Hey did you get the two pms sent ya the other day? Hope they didn't disappear.

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 am

Oh Taichi ...no i didnt get them buddy...but I'll have a look KK? Sorry maybe I did and didnt reply...my bad if I did that...shame on me...I'll check cuz and reply...sorry...

and lols...yep she can stand by me...haha..he loves his lil fans...and I guess its easier to stare at them than all his adoring female admirers batting their eyelashes at him...bwahahaha...
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:38 pm

hahahahawesomeeee. yeahhh i have him as my phone wallpaper haha.. but my pic isn't as good as yours Razz i'll take a better pic one day.. hopefully one of stan holding out the mic for me to sing.. hahahah.. jk.. Wink
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:55 pm

haha...Stan is my ringtone...the bridge and chorus of BB actually...and his CD cover is my screen background...hes so gawgess!! I have the volume up loud ...haha...so if anyone txts or rings...it blasts for everyone to hear....haha...sometimes it gives even me a fright...lmao!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 am