Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+16
fynesthorse
IAmJustSuperman
Simona
kalaivani
Keitamaanga
Linda
kasjopaia
Lily
inikamoze
KrystaBel
rawinia
Vee777
kiwianabananarama
Gisray
josephineperrot
Hikoi
20 posters

What songs would you like to hear Stan sing?

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What songs would you like to hear Stan sing?

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 pm

Nice Tats Keitamaanga cuz!!

ahahahaha....just saw the 'bon qui qui' fynest ...
    su-cuuuuriiteeeee!!! what does she sing...omg...cant remember...but yea...its Fuuunnnneeee!!!
    Crazy?...RU!!Haha Stan likes 'Crazy' songs dont he! Write a song with Crazy in it Superman (who is located where the wild things are) and Stan will like it for sure ...haha.. see you laters cuz!!xo

seriously dots now..Stan should sing "Cherish" by Jodeci...or "If you were a song" by Dazz Band...Mike could do a mean az guitar solo!!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 Empty Re: What songs would you like to hear Stan sing?

Post by Simona Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:30 pm

aaaah kiwiana introduced me to Jodeci ahahahah now i found this rendition of "Lately" by them ... What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 790600 wow!
    Stan you better sing it hun!

also I think if he sings some mostrous classic such as Yesterday - Imagine he could his own soulful rendition and rip it
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:41 pm

aw yea love that song- by Kacey and Jodeci--mean as!!! Stan wld do an amazing job at that one!! whistling
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:48 pm

ahahhaaa - lol - yess kiwi ; drop a lil bon qui qui rap - bahahahahahahahaaa , LMAO ! hows the song going anyways ?
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:14 am

I want Stan to sing 'empty Frames' by Neyo soo beautiful he would sound great singing it <3
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:57 am

sarahbunny wrote:I want Stan to sing 'empty Frames' by Neyo soo beautiful he would sound great singing it <3

Mmmm yes Sarah...nice!! What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 333657
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 am

Yo fynest...thankyou for the songs on YT babes...awesome az!!

The SS song is coming along cuz!! dw itll be mean!!!...Superman is composing it...that boi is so blimmen talented....and humble....aaahhh he wont see the producer ...and when I suggested auditioning for the 'IamTV' show coz they need a new host(you know a maori who speaks the reo, can sing, play instruments, is funny, great personality etc etc)...aaaaahhhh he said no to that too...Im going to murder him so its ok....but only after he writes our SS song for Stan...hahaha...naaaa the song is being written...*um su-curitee!!*...*I will cuttt you* bwahahahaha

OOOHH love that song Simo...Jodeci!!!awww cuz Id forgotten bout that song..yes Stan will kill it! xoxox
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:26 pm

ahh - no worries cuz , thanks for the videos too - im checking em out now What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 333657

ahaha , cool yepp i know this song is gonna be hectikk , cant wait , lols .. ahaha lol @ murdering him after writing the song - ahahahhaaa , LMAO ! * complicated order * - ahihihi ..

X
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:09 pm

heya Stan,
    my grandparents want you to sing
    "Impossible Dream, My Way and Ten Guitars"
    they reckon you can put the stan walker spin to it and wall-la,it would turn to gold!!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Aww cool Kalaivani cuz...I love Impossible dream...STan would do the damage on that one!!

Yo fynest...the SS song is finished...Yay!!...now i just have to find my weapon of destruction...naaa...we might need Super to write something else ae?? hahaha....he knows im joking...ae cuz...xoxox...haha...now Super post the lyrics please....and record yourself singing it too cuz...so Stan knows the tune!!lolz
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:38 pm

WOW ! you serious - how cool is that What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 163212 you guys are hectikkk punk1 cant wait to see the lyrics and hear the song What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 913396

X
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:04 pm

aaaahhh I can take no credit for myself...oh no....this is Superman all the way...omgosh...hes a talented composer/writer/artist/musician...my only part in it was to ask him to do it..and he did! I cant wait too! singing cool
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 pm

ahhhhh - yep of course - thanks to superman What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 163212 - im sure there was no pressure at all aye geek LMAO ! What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 306969 What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 0425
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 am

still like to see him give Misty Blue a go...

absolutely love this song! wub
    rawinia
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by rawinia Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:22 am

thanks for the vid Hikoi - the girl sure can sing. it would fit stan perfectly - i can hear his voice quivering now What songs would you like to hear Stan sing? - Page 4 563318 it may be a bit slow for a first intro song tho. in saying that, tell us the memories attached to this song for you lol
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 am

Just one of those songs you use to love slow dancing to!
    Use to grab any unsuspecting male and drag em up on to the
    dance floor, and as soon as it was over, say "thanx", and
    leave em standing there while you sashay off!! Lol! Good ole
    heartless girlie stuff! love it!
    rawinia
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by rawinia Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:32 am

and i bet those boys didn't put up a fight lol Wink
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:50 am

lol! as they use to say "I'm a legend in my own mind!"
    lol
    rawinia
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by rawinia Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 pm

who wrote Save Me?? there's a scratchy rendition sung by Stan on youtube and it is mindblowing. surely this is the only song Stan need sing as his debut in America - it has cross-over charts written all over it. it highlights his range and he is sublime. my only reservation would be that they would need to tighten the guitar solo halfway through otherwise it's damn near flawless. outSTANding.
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:41 am

For your love - Stevie Wonder.. The 10 second snippet on the A.I Top 5 profile vid was such a tease!!

Every Prayer - Israel Houghton..

This Christmas - Chris Brown's version..

Whose loving you - Michael Jackson..

And maybe Do What It Do - Jamie Foxx.. haha Okay, maybe not, but c'mon who wouldn't want to hear Stan sing them lyrics? lol.. "Now baby I just wanna take ya freakin clothes off.. Kiss ya body while I take ya freakin clothes off" ahahaha.. Stop it!
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 am

cktmt wrote:For your love - Stevie Wonder.. The 10 second snippet on the A.I Top 5 profile vid was such a tease!!

Every Prayer - Israel Houghton..

This Christmas - Chris Brown's version..

Whose loving you - Michael Jackson..

And maybe Do What It Do - Jamie Foxx.. haha Okay, maybe not, but c'mon who wouldn't want to hear Stan sing them lyrics? lol.. "Now baby I just wanna take ya freakin clothes off.. Kiss ya body while I take ya freakin clothes off" ahahaha.. Stop it!

Yea I totally agree hehehe stop it wub

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am