Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

5 posters

Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing?

rambletamblegurl
    rambletamblegurl
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing? Empty Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing?

Post by rambletamblegurl Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Hi SWS fans, I so want to know if anyone else heard on 9AM, was it only Mon :!: Stan said " In March I will be bringing out an album of my own stuff" YAHHHHHHHH So great :cheers: I taped it so, I just replayed it. GOOOOOOOOOOOO STAN ❤ hope that makes sense. ramblexx
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing? Empty Re: Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing?

Post by Simona Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:18 pm

hey rumble Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing? Icon_biggrin

the answer to your question is the "Introducing...stan walker" topic in this forum... ahve a look and tell me what you think!
    simo Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing? Icon_sunny
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing? Empty Re: Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing?

Post by Hikoi Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Yeah, my sister said she heard that somewhere too!
    He's got such a good ear! It would be awesome

Even if he did another of his idol journey, he would
    have some amazing songs!

Use somebody
    How can you Mend a broken Heart
    Dear Mr President
    Nothing else matters
    Umbrella
    Single Ladies
    If I aint got you
    Feeling Good
    Sweet Dreams
    Let Me Love You
    Jesus Loves Me
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:13 pm

NO, he's doing an album of original songs, some written by him too. so it won't be like another winner's journey. and yeah, i heard it's tentatively scheduled for release in March too. we've got more to look forward to! Did anyone else hear on 9AM Stan's album of songs of his choosing? Yeah
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:25 pm

oh yeah! We are definitely getting spoilt here!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm

I have never seen it so excited in here not the album has come out..love it..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:26 pm