Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+5
fynesthorse
KrystaBel
sarahbunny
Ataahua
Simona
9 posters

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Omg the final song Stan doesn't even have a microphone lols he just dancing away haha damn georgy Parker give him the microphone
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:21 pm

Nawwwww omg Stan looked soo happy dancing am singing with the blond chick
    And Georgy Parker :)
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:24 pm

sarahbunny wrote:Damn stan should have been given the honour to sing silent night haha Razz this lady ermmm needs to put her boobs back in LMAO ewww

HAHAHAAH AMen to that!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:25 pm

ahahahaaa , stan was having fun prancing around =) lols BAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA ! you talking bout christina Anu !! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA she has gone massive since the last time i heard of her buht i think she is pregnant , that explain having her tits nearly fall out , LMAOOO !!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 pm

LMAOOO your hilArious...and stan and his strange tan did looked happy prancing around on stage LOL
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 am

haha..so funny you girls..I am glad he looked happy..hopefully his got not much going on next week besides family and eating..
    maybe it is the way the lights were on him? lol..talking about his strange tan..cannot see Stan under a sun lamp his got no time for that kind of stuff
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Empty I missed carols in the domain

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 am

Please if someone has footage of this or the blacktown signing puleeeeese i am kicking myself i missed the carols....:0(..would be extremely grateful....deb
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:21 am

haha you did not miss much besides Stan debs! it was not exactly exciting and he was like close to last lol
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 am

josephineperrot wrote:haha you did not miss much besides Stan debs! it was not exactly exciting and he was like close to last lol

smilin......that makes me feel a little better just hoping stan's songs come up on you tube....i love watching the carols normally....love christmas carols....of course my favourite chrissy carol is silent night......has been since i understood what chrissy carols meant....lol.....i have a thing for songs with silent in them......and that has intensified after five kids......smilin atcha......debxo

Last edited by todreaminblue on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:38 am

Deb, I posted the vids in the videos-music section Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 am

Simona7 wrote:Deb, I posted the vids in the videos-music section Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

luv ya for life simo......;0).....thankyou.....deb
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:56 am

hey guys, about "silent night" I hoped that Stan would have sang that one. I did an a-capella short version during a radio interview a couple of days ago.... he sounded amazing... but I guess he's not inpoetant enough for the honour yet?

That lady that sang "silent night"... it wasn't brilliant but nice voice. I don't know her but personally was put off by her outfit Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Icon_eek .... as sarah said ... I was distracted by her over-exposed cleavage and I am a woman .... Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Lol If you sing a xmassie song with kiddies watching and stuff.... please... cover up man! Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Icon_neutral

Stan.... i'll talk about him in the vids section as i posted both songs there.... but did he partecipate inthe final choir with everyone else? 'cause i missed the end!
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:01 pm

Yes stan was on the right side, not all the way to the end, but between the middle and end at the front row
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

haha and he was dancing and laughing (and singing ) but he was having fun :)
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:08 pm

yeah he was having a really great time. While i was watching him, i said, man this guy must be on top of the world right now. going from humble no body, to singing solo on national tv, with a massive choir backing him up. What an amazing opportunity it is for him. I didnt watch the whole thing, because they always have those old singers that they look like they are wearing a tupee. Now my question is, how many singers sang more than one solo or lead by themselves in the show besides Stan?
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Ummm actually I think all of them exept rebecca breeds :)
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:41 pm

wiggles sang at least 3 and the yellow shirted new wiggles sang by himself not too bad either
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:15 pm

that wiggle man was incredibly good Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Icon_eek what a powerhouse voice! he should get his own xmas record out i reckon and selll like outcakes.... after our Stanilicious of course Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Icon_twisted
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:05 pm

from the vids of the carols put up by simo i think stan looked perfect....lol....he was glowinggg.....as he should.......those lights are bright...i adored amazing grace and am now looking fro another word than adored....adored adored adored.......deb
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm

yes, adore.... it's my new word now..... I adore Stan he was devine at the carols...*goes off to watch the vids again* Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 3 Icon_twisted
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:30 pm

hehehe...our love for stan, is really cute :)
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:35 pm

Stan rocks big time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:24 pm