Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+5
fynesthorse
KrystaBel
sarahbunny
Ataahua
Simona
9 posters

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney Empty Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

Post by Simona Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Woolworths Carols in the Domain is on Saturday 19th December, broadcast live on the Seven Network from 8:30pm and simulcast on MIX 106.5 in Sydney.
    Print media partner The Sun Herald will print the official Woolworths Carols in the Domain songbook in their edition on Sunday 13th December.

Last edited by Simona7 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney Empty [10.12.09] Idol winner joins Carols cast

Post by Ataahua Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:44 pm

source credit: http://www.carolsinthedomain.com/story.php?storyid=28 + http://twitter.com/StanWalker_news

Idol winner joins Carols cast

You might not see mummy kissing Santa this year, dreams of a mistletoe rendezvous might be being saved for Australian Idol winner Stan Walker, who takes to the stage at this year‟s Woolworths Carols in the Domain on Saturday 19 December.

"Christmas is a special time for my family, like many families and Christmas songs are a big part of the season for us," said Stan.

"Woolworths Carols in the Domain has always been a favourite of mine because it brings together such diverse talent and I‟m very excited to be a part of that," he added.

Stan won hearts across Australia with performances including Prince‟s Purple Rain and a contemporary rendition of the classic hymn Amazing Grace. Celebrity judges, including Good Charlotte twins Benji and Joel Madden and Fall Out Boy front man Pete Wentz, consistently lathered praise on Stan.

Canadian crooner Michael Bublé said that Stan had the best voice of any Idol contestant around the world and that „his throat had been kissed by an angel‟.

That kiss will be put to good use during the Christmas concert by Stan, who will be joined in the cast by previous Idol winner Damien Leith, Adam Brand, Leo Sayer, The McClymonts, Georgie Parker, the cast of Wicked the Musical, Australia‟s Got Talent winner Mark Vincent and The Wiggles, who join Carols for the 17th consecutive year.

"We‟re rapt to have Stan as a part of this year‟s show," said Co-Executive Producer Shauna Kane. "This year‟s line-up is shaping up to be our most impressive ever."

"We can't wait to announce more artists, including international performers, in the coming days," she added.

Woolworths Carols in the Domain is on Saturday 19th December, broadcast live on the Seven Network from 8:30pm and simulcast on MIX 106.5 in Sydney. Print media partner The Sun Herald will print the official Woolworths Carols in the Domain songbook in their edition on Sunday 13th December.

Woolworths Carols in the Domain brings Australians together to celebrate the songs and spirit of Christmas. It also provides crucial support to The Oasis Youth Support Network, The Salvation Army‟s response to youth homelessness.

Attendance of the live event at Sydney‟s Domain is free and provides all the family with festive entertainment. Pre-show children‟s entertainment begins at the Domain at 3pm. Arriving early is recommended to secure a good position.

Woolworths Carols in the Domain is proudly presented by MLC and Telstra.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney Empty Re: Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

Post by sarahbunny Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:59 pm

yaya i can finally see him on tv lmaoo :S still he isnt coming to melbourne damnit
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney Empty Re: Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

Post by Simona Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:08 pm

are you ready guys? I'm cooking dinner now so can watch the whole show sitting on the couch! Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney Laugh110

Can't believe we are about to watch Stan singing on a big stage in front of a big crowd and audience at home!!! so exciting! Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney Fresse

chat about it later! Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney Icon_albino
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm

i know ahhhh Razz im soo excited 2 songs too Big Smile ...
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Cool Simo...thanks heaps - tell us all about it!!.. And could u u/l the show plzzz?? Big Smile... I wont go to bed... Ill be waiting girlfriend xx
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Waiting waiting for Stan havnt seen him yet...can say Rebecca breeds (home and away) was a bit flat haha so if Stan messes up which he won't hopefully he could never be as bad as her Razz haha lmaoo jks she wasn't that bad but CMON Stan :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Do u know what he will be singing sarah?
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Nahh not yet i havnt seen him at all yet :(
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:23 pm

awww ok.. Im waiting to hear all about it...gee hope hes not LAST!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:24 pm

lf its going by the order at the start which i think it is his near last :0
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:27 pm

..Sarah what is the order? Alphabetical..cos Walker would be near last:(
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:30 pm

nahh its not alphabetical just random...his not last but his near the end I think I dunno he could be next Wink I can't remember. But soon
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Thanks girlfriend! Awesome of u to be online at the same time Big Smile
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Haha the joy of having an iPod touch :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 pm

haha..yeh very cool.. well I guess Ive got time to put my 'old' laptop (lol) aside and make me a hot drink!! By the time I come back u will message - Stan is on..
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:51 pm

if he ever come on Neutral impelern humpadick is on LOL or something like that he has to be on soon :) I'm getting nervous haha imagine how he would be feeling!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:03 pm

mmmmm..got my hot choc..LOL that name is hysterical.. humpadick! I can hear Stans laugh at THAT from here!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:06 pm

He just sang Big Smile he sang - micheal Jackson - Heal the world.
    Not a Christmas song but he was good he sang in tune but at times I think he forget to to use the microphone lmaoo he looked so nervous and Tan :) but he sang in tune but the damn choir was louder than him an times I thought he said he was singing 2 songs hmm maybe he will b back but he was nervous but he still sang it good
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 pm

LOL it wasn't very good though but hopefully he sings again lmaoo but you know not as bad as rebecca breeds
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 pm

nggaawwwwwww , stan was amazingg , lols .. i know sarah i thought i was the only one thinking he was tan :^0: ahahaaas , yeaa he did look kinda nervous and tired , poor thing has been very busy .. buht he is such a cutieee Wink

&

omgg didnt really enjoy rebecca cos she ruined my favourite christmas song :( LOLS

x
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 pm

I just heard our Stan...Yeah!!! so good to see him sing again on the BIG screen...he did sooo well, he looked calm and composed. it must be amazing that he led such a massive choir, what a thrill!!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:16 pm

bahah I think the tan was like blushing but because his brown it's comes out as a bad tan? Haha hopefully he sings again and does better but he was alright haha and looks cute :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Awww man u guys are lucky..wow Heal the world .. thats an epic song...Im proud of him! ..Hope Simo or Ataahua manage to u/l for us fans in NZ (and around the world)!!

What was he wearing...did he look Tan? Duh..Hes Maori!!LOLz...nah jokes.. guess hes been in the sun a bit haha..hope he sings again guys!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 pm

He was wearing a black jacket and I think a grey top underneath and blak pants I was paying attention to his face more I hope he sings again too and shows everyone how good he really was and sings without a damn choir haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:14 am