Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+5
fynesthorse
KrystaBel
sarahbunny
Ataahua
Simona
9 posters

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

Post by fynesthorse Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:25 pm

ahhh yess still waiting if he`ll sing again without that choir !! :^0: its all about STAN not them , ahihihihihihihihii , LOLS ..

yeaa , he was wearing the usual with that skinny legs , long tee & a jacket , LMAOO !!

LOL @ his tan or normal skin color ?? maybe it was make-up who knows .. LOLS

yess i love his cutee dimplesss - ngaawwwww :)

Last edited by fynesthorse on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Carols in the domain, Sydney

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:27 pm

Haha I dunno it was like tottaly a embarrased Tan bahah like he looks embarrased but really tan if you get that haha he said he was singing two songs? So he better be Razz I want more and hopefully his calm he was doing that nervous face/smile awww it was gorgeous
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 pm

AHHHHHHHH ! STAN SINGING AMAAZINGG GRACCEE - WOOOOOOOOOOO !!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:34 pm

I know bahah thanks God he was ALOT better still the strange tan but he sang alot better haha still nervous but less nervous he was great Big Smile
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:35 pm

U guys so Rock!! Thanks for the play by play.. we just luv him!!

OMG..amazing grace... yeh baby!! AWWWSUM Big Smile
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:35 pm

ohkk , im backk , bahahahahaaaaa .. hmm not badd buht i like the ozi idol version better .. & since ive seen him again he is tanned cos too much sun , LOOLS ! what you guys think ? buht i still enjoyed it :)
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:39 pm

yes so much better him singing amazing grace..I still think his got a problem with his throat or wisdom teeth..he seem to struggle they are working him too much..still love seeing him on tv..
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Yes much preferred the idol version but it was cute at the end where he said thankyou god :) his beautiful haha but I liked it but I wish he sang something different Wink buy his Tan was annoying me stay out the sun and he is getting worked hard and his going NSW tommorow too Neutral more singing haha his teeth would Hurt him still and after he gets them out he will have to rest cus that hurts like hell.
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:43 pm

when he said 'thank you god and merry xmas' he sounded very husky? he most probabely needs total bedrest by himself of course!! haha
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 pm

LOL well you coulded really here him say thankgod but when he said thank you and merry Christmas he did :( but he has been singing for like 2 weeks or more
    Btw this guy on now sucks too haha
    shoooshoo
    shoooshoo
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by shoooshoo Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:47 pm

HA!!! HE JUST SANG AMAZING GRACE...SWEEET!!!! SO great to hear him sing again...Yeahhh!!!! its also great that he is on TV so he gets more air time,and more people get exposed to him.
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:48 pm

I remember when the GF was on and how it sounded not as good has when the contestants sang on tv but then everyone that went to the Grand final said how brilliant it was ..it was the difference between tv and live was huge..
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:50 pm

just like to tell you girls/guys that just before Stan went on my 4 year old decided to vomit on his father / the dog/himself/the leather couch!!
    I left it to his dad to sort it out..haha
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:52 pm

Haha yer but still I think it was more his nerves for the first song .Neutral hopefully he sings in one of those groups...:) I need to hear more omg Adam brand I hate his voice arghh *mute tv* Razz
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:53 pm

ok josie ewww lmaoo that's great to know Razz
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:55 pm

my dedication to Stan is more important then cleaning up puke I tell you this now lol
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:59 pm

aha josie , lols .. well looks like its near the end on the carols , just waiting to see if stan will pop up agains , LOLS

Last edited by fynesthorse on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:00 pm

I know me too hoping he will sing at at the end when everyone usually sings :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:07 pm

...josie ur poor 4 yr old!! Hope nothing serious... or u didnt notice cos Stan was singing lolz..
    hey sarah maybe stans really tan/red cos his face is swollen from his wisdom teeth problems. Isnt he having them pulled on Monday?? Man..he must be in serious pain - amazing grace (perfect song)!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Damn stan should have been given the honour to sing silent night haha Razz this lady ermmm needs to put her boobs back in LMAO ewww
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:10 pm

haha Krystabel maybe cus he did look unusually tan/red but he looked nervous but he looks cute when his nervous :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:12 pm

bwaahahaha!! Sarah u funny girl, u crack me up! LMAO
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:14 pm

..sorry Sarah..laughin at what u said about the boob girl!!!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:15 pm

I missed the boob girl I clicked off after Stan finished..I do not think I could handle anymore carols for the night lol
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:15 pm

LMAO what ever part your laughing about it's true about that ladys boobs haha ew Razz and Stan does look sexy when his nervous naww his beautiful haha he must of seriously been praying hard :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 pm