Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

4 posters

Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor Empty Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor

Post by Simona Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Stan Walker
    Wasup everyone hows it.... me & Jess aka Jessica Mauboy will be performing our new single for the very 1st time on Xfactor on Tuesday night... make sure u all tune in.. it will be available on itunes by then so go check it out.... hope yall have a good day...
    God bless....

at is 7:30pm on channel 7 happy dance

Last edited by Simona on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor Empty Re: Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor

Post by _KENNY Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:44 pm

And the music video comes out on Monday! Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor 52856 Stan should perform "Light It Up" as well. Can't believe its flopping, the track is AMAZING and sounds like a hit! Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor 494568

Link to "Galaxy" on iTunes - http://itunes.apple.com/au/album/galaxy-feat.-stan-walker-single/id475970617
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor Empty Re: Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah I heard the video for Galaxy is coming out soon wow...can't wait for it!

Light it up wasn't an instant 'love' when i first heard it. Some songs take a while to hit me i think haha I found this mix of Stan, usher, chris brown, lmfao, Jay sean, neyo ft pitbull...it's a nice mix, I have it on my you tube channel.
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:07 pm

yeah i agree with you about light it up kiwi, wasn't that bigga fan when i first heard it either, but i've definitely grown to love it haha..

how amazing were they on x-factor!!!!! before the show stan was tweeting about how he had no voice and everything.. man, was so nervous for him! because his performance at the perth telethon was a bit all over the place, cos he was sick and LOUD is a very hard song to sing, with all those high notes and everything haha.. but he fully nailed the xfactor performance! he was complaining about hitting a 'bung' note afterwards, but nup, didn't hear any bung note whatsoever! lol! Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor 563318

and how good is the video!! love the setting and editing and costumes and everything! so proud Stan & Jessica M. will perform on X-Factor 333657

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:35 am