Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
kiwianabananarama
Simona
6 posters

Brand New Video 'Loud'

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Brand New Video 'Loud'  Empty Brand New Video 'Loud'

Post by Simona Mon May 09, 2011 1:06 pm

credit: http://www.thehothits.com/news/23552/stan-walker-back-with-brand-new-video-'loud'

Stan Walker Back With Brand New Video 'Loud'

Stan Walker has always been one of our favourite artists here at thehothits.com, so we are super excited to be bringing you his brand new video exclusive to us.

The clip was shot in Los Angeles, California, where Stan's been sampling all the wonderous delights the city has to offer. ...

In the video Stan is busting some serious moves on the D-floor, in what is probably his hottest video yet! Don't take our word for it, watch it for yourselves here:

[code]

The Hot Hits Live From LA's own Natalia Perez caught up with Stan on the set of the video, for this exclusive behind-the-scenes chat... WATCH HERE

huyya happy dance Brand New Video 'Loud'  163212 Brand New Video 'Loud'  913396 flower huyya happy dance Brand New Video 'Loud'  163212 Brand New Video 'Loud'  913396

Last edited by Simona on Tue May 17, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Brand New Video 'Loud'  Empty Re: Brand New Video 'Loud'

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon May 09, 2011 2:30 pm

YaYYYYYYYY thanx Simo!!!

I clicked the link to watch it and it's really cool! Stan looks so happy dancing happy dance Aw ever since i heard Loud I just love it. Makes me wanna dance. I seriously can't wait to hear him perform it live and dance to it.

Oh I just found this on yt. Im gonna put it here coz if i make a new topic the forum won't see loud video lol

Stan on iamtv. A little peak into the before scenes of his Auckland concert. It's funny az and he mentions his new album and movie this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMVZEwh5ZF0&feature=channel_video_title

[youtube]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/AMVZEwh5ZF0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/AMVZEwh5ZF0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sourcs; iamtv1...on yt
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Mon May 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks so much for posting both of those Kiwiana - they were "mean az" as I think you would say! I'm so looking forward to Stan's rescheduled concert on 9th July here in Christchurch and am eagerly awaiting the tickets going on sale next Monday. I love "Loud" - had it going in the car to and from church yesterday - we must've gone into the church carpark sounding like "girl racers" me and my 2 little ones! (Husband was at home resting after flying in from a week in Thailand on business!)
    jadeywadey03
    jadeywadey03
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by jadeywadey03 Tue May 10, 2011 8:04 am

The video is awesome, but its Stan's so it was obviously going to be brill Brand New Video 'Loud'  333657 Brand New Video 'Loud'  563318
    I LOVE the new song!!! wub I can't get enough of it lol happy dance
    Gerly
    Gerly
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Gerly Sun May 22, 2011 5:52 am

New song is just amazing!
    surfer
    STANdard
    STANdard