Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
RobynO99
_KENNY
6 posters

Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award

_KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award Empty Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award

Post by _KENNY Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Stan has been nominated for Vodafone Peoples' Choice at the 2010 New Zealand Music Awards! Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award 333657

Source- http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10670339
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award Empty Re: Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award

Post by RobynO99 Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Wonderful news!
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award Empty Re: Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award

Post by kalaivani Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:18 am

Hope he wins this category--- Good luck Stan!!! Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award 333657
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:55 am

Thanx Kenny...that's awesome news for Stan..Yes!! I hope he wins...I must be able to vote haha...so I will...I've gotta get that TimeOut mag..xo
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:51 pm

it is ay. I think Stan will be get nominations for the big awards next year. It's cool you's get to vote, but the ARIAs we don't Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award 285909
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 am

STan deserves any awards he gets! He's worked sooooooooooooooooo hard this last year. I don't know how he keeps it up actually. He's always on the go.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 pm

_KENNY wrote:Stan has been nominated for Vodafone Peoples' Choice at the 2010 New Zealand Music Awards! Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award 333657

Source- http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=10670339

oooh nice score !

Nz will vote like crazy ... he is #1 on the charts...it must mean something aye?!

Agree Kenny,,, we no vote Neutral but time will come Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award 52856
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:55 pm

Linda wrote:STan deserves any awards he gets! He's worked sooooooooooooooooo hard this last year. I don't know how he keeps it up actually. He's always on the go.

your right Linda!!! next year is going to be his year at the awards!!!! i thought black box would've been nominated. It was certified triple platinum there and was a number one for ten weeks straight.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 am

I voted yay..and some of my friends did too..

And theres a competition to win tix to the awards night in October...flights to Auckland(lol)and accomodation plus you get to present the award with the vodafone warriors to Stan..oops I mean the winner haha...If I win I'll give the prize to my Aunty who loves Stan(and never seen him)and loves league!! happy dance
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:06 am

Stan won an award at the Maori Waiata Awards last Friday 10th September for Best Male Pop. It's being shown on Maori TV this Saturday 18th at 9:30pm. He couldn't make the awards which were in Hastings,NZ...but his Uncle Stan accepted on his behalf! I only know this coz I'm from Hastings and knew tons of people involved with the night. Maisey Rika took out most of the awards. Young Sid and Mark Williams got awards too. But Yay Stan!!
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:51 am

I read an article that said Stan won the award for Radio record of the year lol I see no Best Male Pop cuz...
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:58 am

omg..is that right?!!! aw shame on me lol...I'm gonna kill my cuzzin hahahahaha...I will cut him for sure haha...na jokes...na really I will!! lmao

aw well I know Stan got something lol...Radio Record of the year churrr!..hmm I wonder which album..the first one perhaps...well I'm not asking that cuzzin...I'll text someone else! Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award 752819

thanx kenny...omg thats funny az hahaha!! xo
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:44 pm

LOL!! theres no need to be ashamed..hmm they didn't say what song or album he won the award for but i'm guessing its Black Box. Stan nominated for a New Zealand Music Award 52856

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:48 am