Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+10
cktmt
RobynO99
Taichimisty
kalaivani
QueenTiger
Linda
fynesthorse
kiwianabananarama
KrystaBel
Simona
14 posters

Stan & Taya

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan & Taya - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan & Taya

Post by Simona Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 am

here is the video darlings Stan & Taya - Page 2 764136
    ps. if you need to retrieve or re-post other idol videos they are all in the Video forum Music section.

As Cktmt said:
    the finger pointing at Taya on '... your love is what i deserve...' is at 2:45
    and at 6:35 ... Taya (right) and Matilda (left)

Taya, Matilda and Stan are best friends. I believe they met throught the local church when stan moved to Coolangatta.

They all live or used to live in the Lismore and Coolangatta area.

Taya was not a back vocalist on idol.

I believe Stan and Taya were 'promised' (dunno if this is the right word) to each other before Idol began. If you think about Stan saying "I am single but i am not on the market, i am waiting for my wife" it makes perfect sense now. They were not together in a physical way but their souls and minds already belonged to each other long before the official engagement. Taya is the "wife" he was waitng for. Hope i make sense lol.

BTW These are only my words and what I gathered since following Stan in Sep 2009 so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited by Simona on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kaha
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by kaha Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:14 pm

A comment made on facebook mentioned it (Stan and Taya) was about a year coming. Not sure if that meant they have been together a year or like Simo mentioned has been building up during the past year waiting for the right time to be together and commit to each other.
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:16 pm

OK - I think I am clear now. Thanks so much Simona!
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Sat May 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Ahhh, bugger ya Freemantle Media for blocking videos lol.. On the video that I posted if you paused it at exactly 6 min 35 both Stan and Taya's faces morphed into one another and it was like he was gazing right through her.. Ironic how hindsight makes things so much clearer!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:26 pm

It's nice he mentions Taya is his girlfriend quite frequently now... On the video that Simona took at the Melbourne Marae concert Taya is his BV...and he looks so cute when he talks about her...
    And recently with the new Homesick video...it's kinda weird for me to watch him with that actress when he's probably thinking about Taya lol
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:41 pm

I KNOW....I GOT ALL UPSET WHEN I SEEN HIMLLOKING AT HAT UGZ GIRL LIKE THAT....I FELT SICK!!!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:18 am

I know what you're saying Andrea! On one of the "behind the scenes" videos for "Choose You" she's draping herself over his shoulder and he's looking the other way, totally indifferent to her, as if he's blocking her out even. I was a bit annoyed at her doing that, I kept thinking - the cameras aren't rolling now, girl, don't act like you own him!
    It's a shame they don't use Taya in the video - surely she's pretty enough - and of course he'd feel so much more comfortable portraying a close relationship on screen with her - but on the other hand, they'd probably laugh and have each other on so much that they'd never get any work done!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 pm