Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
Kaitiakis_Mummy
sarahwithanh27
cocosparklez
nick_93
josephineperrot
QueenTiger
Taichimisty
kalaivani
kiwianabananarama
Linda
Simona
sarahbunny
radelaide
17 posters

Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne

radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne Empty Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne

Post by radelaide Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:16 am

Melbourne concert!! happy dance Not until October, but get in for your tickets!!

Stan Walker in Concert

Stan Walker, 2009 Australian Idol winner, in concert at Williamstown Town Hall, 104 Ferguson Street, Williamstown, Melbourne, Australia on 16 October 2010 from 7-11 pm (doors open at 7 pm, concert starts at 8.00 pm).

All proceeds from this event go towards development of marae in Melbourne.

Tickets $60.00 (incl gst) each – check the website www.maraemelbourne.net for online bookings.
    Source: http://news.tangatawhenua.com/archives/4028
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne Empty Re: Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne

Post by sarahbunny Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am

OMG YESSSSS Ahhhhhh I pray that I have enough money by then and are aloud to go (YN) woooo no idea where it is but cNt wait!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne Empty Re: Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne

Post by Simona Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:33 pm

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    baaaaaahahahhaha FINALLY!
    thank K!

sarah, williamstown is right on the south bay, west side.... not far from you right? like 30 mins?
    ahahhahaa we must meet up with Robyn and Josie.... who else is from Melbourne? Nick.... and and

EDIT: ok i went on the website and we can reserve a seat now.
    There are limited seats, it's an indoor theatre I think. We must get in first.
    The front seats are reserve to MareaMelbourne members so forget about front rows if you are not a member lol
    We can choose left, right or center ....balcony or ballroom.... what is best? ballroom and the sides are better no?
    I would like to reserve as a group. We don't get discount but we will seat next to each other.
    You must tell me now if you wanna come with me or in group lol cause this WED I will reserve my seat and pay for it.
    If you reserve you must pay within 3 days or booking will be cancelled.

so Who's coming?!!!?!?!?!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Ahhhhh I do but I have NO money atm so I won't be able to pay in 3 days hahah awww :( I'm gnna have to get my tickets later like in a couple of months lmaoo
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:04 pm

Simona wrote:yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    baaaaaahahahhaha FINALLY!
    thank K!

sarah, williamstown is right on the south bay, west side.... not far from you right? like 30 mins?
    ahahhahaa we must meet up with Robyn and Josie.... who else is from Melbourne? Nick.... and and

EDIT: ok i went on the website and we can reserve a seat now.
    There are limited seats, it's an indoor theatre I think. We must get in first.
    The front seats are reserve to MareaMelbourne members so forget about front rows if you are not a member lol
    We can choose left, right or center ....balcony or ballroom.... what is best? ballroom and the sides are better no?
    I would like to reserve as a group. We don't get discount but we will seat next to each other.
    You must tell me now if you wanna come with me or in group lol cause this WED I will reserve my seat and pay for it.
    If you reserve you must pay within 3 days or booking will be cancelled.

so Who's coming?!!!?!?!?!

Sarah, if you are allowed to come with me I can reserve our seat and pay for both tickets now then you can give me the 60 bucks back when we go to the concert.

Ask your mum, aye she might wanna come too lol
    anyway let me know cause it is no problem for me
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Aww I wouldn't want you too do that for me it's too expensive haha n I might bring my 2 frends with me too ahhh I dnno let me get back to you
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooo!
    And it's about time you got a dose of Stan down there! It's time the melbournites became the paparazzi bwahahahahahaha
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:28 pm

hmmm...a Stan concert in Melbourne would be THE BEST!!
    Thats 6 months away...Who from NZ wants to go?? I do!!!...no guarantees haha....but why not? I got whanau in Melbourne!!...and I do have to keep my promise to you Simona...that we would meet this year...seriously I'll see what I can do.
    Marae Melbourne Members at the front? Thats not fair coz I'm not a member...haha LMAO
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:34 pm

should be good for paparazzing.... it is a Town Hall so everyone will be seated

no mobbing, no pushing .... hehehehe

yeppo kiwiana, come to Melbourne! You got family? that's cool but if you need a place where to stay, you and company (is your hubby coming? haha), my home is your home.
    The only thing is because the odience must be seated (I guess) the spots available are limited... Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 53855
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 pm

hey all Melbournians--- finally Stan is coming to see ya!! Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 333657
    Simo will be on cloud 9--- huyya

I'll see if i could go to Melbourne----its been 2 years since i was
    there.I loved the shopping and the food galore-- yum yum.
    Great news for SSf fans!!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:44 am

Woohoo....Stan is finally going to Melbourne!!!! Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 163212
    Awesum concert for sure.

Thinking about it myself....already a member but not a brick member....the two front rows are reserved for brick members only....one ticket per brick.....hmmmmm...see wat i can do. hmmm

Taichi
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:45 am

Good to see you taichi
    Mate, what is a brick member?
    and can anybody become a member of the marae? It 'll be a learning curve for me, and curious to know all about the Marae.Thanks
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm

Hey Kala....back at ya....nice to see you looking nice...lol...merrily:)
    Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 913396
    A brick member is someone that donates $100 either...one of payment....or pay the $100 @ $10 weekly....or pay $10 monthly over the next ten months, for one brick that goes towards building the Marae in Melbourne. smartass

The Marae represents all that we associate with marae - our home.
    Marae are places of refuge for Maori people and provide facilities to enable the continuation of the Maori way of life within the total structure of Maori terms and values.

Maori need the Marae for a list of reasons:
    -to rise tall in oratory
    -to weep for the dearly departed
    -to pray to God
    -to have feasts
    -to house guests
    -to have weddings
    -to have reunions
    -a place to sing
    -a place to dance
    -to know the richness of life
    -Our proud heritage that is truly ours.

The Marae is central to the concept of Maoritanga and the Maori cultural identity.
    Socially integrative in the sense that it fosters identity, self respect, pride and social control.
    All people are welcome as guests. Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 52856

Yes....Kala you are more than welcome to become a member....sign up is free....unless of course you choose to donate $100 with the three options of payment to become a brick member.
    Go into the website....the link is at the top here.....click on access to website....and should be easy to find the sign up area. Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 333657 Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 163212

Let me know wat you decide to do....maybe we can both go to Melbourne together....that would be a blast!!!! whistling

Taichi

Last edited by Taichimisty on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell...hahaha)
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:04 pm

Kia Ora Taichi, thanks for the reply---well written and well received
    hey, i never ever thought about "each brick that represents someone"to a build a marae, How cool is that!! Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 163212
    It'll be a blast my friend to meet you, and all the other SSfans--- needs planning as i work 7 days and practically 24 hours(motelier) but it can be done!!!
    I'll get online and register to become a member 60s dance
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 pm

AWwwwww. Think i need to book my flights now....Awesome. Simo have u got tickets yet...
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Hi Simo
    thanks for the phone call and sorting out the concert for us Melbourne peps!!!
    be great to see Robyn and you and the rest who are coming!!! come on Sarah don't sit on the fence say yes now so Simo can do your ticket!!!!
    xx
    ps how to get another new password for the forum I do not know why google chrome is playing up with just this site!
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:22 pm

OMG!!! Yay! Finally! LOL

Yay Simo! wooo I can't wait. Even though we have to wait until October hahaha how exciting! Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 333657 Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 913396
    cocosparklez
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by cocosparklez Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:07 am

wow stan's having a concert in melbourne!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:16 am

yep Nick ... finally! A what a great venue Williamstown Hall. We will be seated and comfortable.
    hope you can reserve your seats now cause they are limited and precedence will be given to marae brick holders.
    Are you going? are you taking someone?

Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 569874 cocosparklez!
    great news for Melbourne, the place where Stan was born, to see him perform!!!
    are you from Melbourne too? are you going to the concert? Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 764136
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Have you already booked tickets Simona? If you have any spares I would be very interested... Big Smile (I'd pay for it too ofcourse!)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:44 am

hey sarah,

haven't booked yet....still waiting on someone's payment but we'll do it this week.

I sent you a PM, please check your 'Messages Inbox'
    Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 52856
    sarahwithanh27
    sarahwithanh27
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by sarahwithanh27 Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 pm

We've just booked and we're in the first General Seating row! How exciting! And my seat number is my favourite number Razz
    Hope to see some of you there!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:56 am

Wot g8 news...Sarahwithanh27.....how exciting for ya!!!

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:41 pm

Robyn and I got our tickets too woo-hooooooo! Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne 913396
    front section on the left Stan Walker to perform in Williamstown, Melbourne - MaraeMelbourne Icon_cyclops
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Fri May 21, 2010 1:41 pm

I want to come my koro is a brick member I think.... :( George hallett....oh heck..Stan tweeted and said he coming to Perth soon...yay but just promo dumb....I want a concert.... :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:29 pm