Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+11
Taichimisty
Linda
QueenTiger
kalaivani
Nicola
kiwianabananarama
radelaide
Keitamaanga
KrystaBel
Ataahua
Simona
15 posters

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Post by QueenTiger Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 pm

Hey Guys, Sorry taken me so long, my Nan passed away on Monday so my head has been in another space.

Anyway I flew into radelaide on friday morning, awesome first day at the track. (no need to elaberate hahaha).
    then got text later from Kel to advise me time that stan was singing. hahaha. Its good to be working there so she was able to find the time..
    After watching the race & cheering GT (Garth Tander for anyone that doesn't follow racing won. Holden driver. I then walked down to the concert area (luckily leaving early, cause after taking 2 wrong turns and going round in circles i wasn't happy. haha. There was a few ppl there already, (the ones only there for the concerts not for the races). I pushed my way passed some drunk ppl lying on the ground and got up near the front. Tom williams sang first, he finished. & then the one & Only Stanalicious Stan Walker came on....ARRRGGGHHH OMG wub he was looking hawwt in that suit. & so did Mikey & Taya of course as always looked gorgeous.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA - Page 3 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Clipsal 500, Adelaide SA

Post by sarahbunny Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Awwwws hope you alright renee (L)
    Thanks for the story haha I saw stan he looked hawttt..how was Tom W lol I heard he wasn't very good
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:52 pm

I can sympathise with Kiwi mate got a lot of bruses from ppl pushing me & leaning on me. but i held my own, No one was getting my spot.
    Anyway stan came on & i started taking pictures & then this guy stood right in front of me & put his daughter on his shoulder. I said excuse me (very politely) that i was video and taking photos and that no one could see. But he just looked at me & said he wasn't moving. So as nice as what i was i moved to the other side of him, and there was a small gap, in front of him, so i didn't say anything & moved around him. hahaha. (Getting a better possy..... Stan starting singing and OMG go the dance moves. hehehe. Ask Kel...he can move...Hehehe. (I had to fan myself.hahaha) babando
    Sorry guys the video's didn't turn out to well, there was to much screaming happening, lots of screaming. At least i knew the words hahaha. Not many others did. I have a few photos. but due to the ppl jumping up & down in front of me, didn't get the best shots. But got a few. I will put them up soon.
    I do believe that his confidence is growing more & more. His performances just seem to be growing and his voice is hevenly.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Thanks Sarah, Nar i didn't like Tom. But i Luved STAN...hehe happy dance
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:55 pm

& then Shannon Noll came on. He hasn't lost it either... I have seen him live b4 and he is awesome. & he didn't disappoint..hahhaha

Last edited by QueenTiger on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Really sad to hear about your Nanna Renee :(
    We just had two pass away from our circle as well in recent weeks.

Glad you had a fabulous time in Adelaide. Great story. Did you get any pics or footage by any chance?
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah i saw your status on f/b linda, sorry to hear. Not good hey.
    Got some linda, but the sound is pretty crap due to screaming fan, arrrggghh.. I will see what i can salvage and will post for you.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:05 pm

No worries kiddo :)
    I saw Kel's pics and I was wondering how on earth you guys got such a good vantage but realllllllllllllly happy that you did.
    Did you get a chance to speak to the boy himself?
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:28 pm

No unfortunately there was 2 many ppl there....He didn't stay that long after his performance. He watch a bit of Jessica Mauboy at the side of the stage, and then left. I don't think he was there for shannon Noll.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Awww QT so sorry to hear about ur Nan..condolences to you and yr famz.

Nice u got to Clipsal 500 to see Stan (& others)!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:22 am

alguds radelaide cuz!!!...

awww Renee...I'm so sorry about your Nan cuz... (((huggs)))..xx

I'm glad that you enjoyed Stan...and you knew all the words to his songs....hell yesss...if we are part of this fan forum we have to know the words to all his songs...haha...so proud of you cuz...and you're a sweetheart...people can be so rude ae? RU!!!! awww...but you had the best day with Stan...you're awesome cuz!! xo
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanx for sharing Renee....
    Real sorry to hear bout ur nan.

Taichi
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:06 pm

thanks Kiwi, krysta, & taichi, for you love & condolences. Hugs to u all.xx.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:47 am

Heya Renee, I'm uploading a video of Dave Agius Duo that we took on my last day in Sydney and just had a thought. It's been ages since we had a good chat session LOL
    How did you go with your footage and stuff from the Clipsal babes?
    I haven't seen anything from you yet.............?
    No pressure hun just curious to hear if you got anything or had time to upload anything?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:09 am