Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+12
QueenTiger
Linda
radelaide
josephineperrot
KrystaBel
nappunyoja
kiwianabananarama
kalaivani
Taichimisty
LASERAsmiles
Simona
sarahbunny
16 posters

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 5 Empty Re: Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Post by Taichimisty Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:14 am

Still no news then....thats ashame....would love to hear his testimony toooo!

Taichi
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA - Page 5 Empty Re: Stan performing and speaking @ Influencers Youth Conference, Adelaide SA

Post by Nicola Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:44 am

So would I! I was going to ask if someone had been able to obtain footage of that as I love to hear him talk about his relationship with God, and share his testimony. I pray for him each day and would love to meet him someday just to encourage him in his walk with God.
    There! I've said it now!
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:51 pm

KrystaBel wrote:oohhh..well at least we still have Renee as an avenue - Cross fingers!!

Hey Krysta yep i should have an answer on monday as to what is going on....I have been told they are doing more copies. But i got to ring back on monday and they will advise me more....

I will give updates after i find out on monday what is going on..
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 am

QueenTiger wrote:
    KrystaBel wrote:oohhh..well at least we still have Renee as an avenue - Cross fingers!!

Hey Krysta yep i should have an answer on monday as to what is going on....I have been told they are doing more copies. But i got to ring back on monday and they will advise me more....

Still making copies huh? They must be mass producing ay.. lols.. Big Grin2 But hey..GO Renee, keepin ur finger on that pluse hehe!! That is gr8 news..
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:00 pm

KrystaBel wrote:
    QueenTiger wrote:

Still making copies huh? They must be mass producing ay.. lols.. Big Grin2 But hey..GO Renee, keepin ur finger on that pluse hehe!! That is gr8 news..

oh yeah, sure am gf. This one not slipping through the cracks.. I will let you know what is happening monday night after i hear back from them. k.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Oh I forgot bout this good on ya renee
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:37 pm

still waiting on the girl I asked.... not sure if she will do a summary though...
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Ok guys not good news. I spoke to Sarah at Youth section of the church today. She advised me that unfortunately they were unable to film & tape Stan due to his contract with sony. She said that they don't even have a copy that they can sell.
    When i told her ppl said they got a copy she said, the sessions round stan were taped but Stan actual singing performance and talks were not able to be taped....They may have gotten that. She said the only way they would have it is if they taped it themselves which they weren't supposed to do.
    Sorry guys i couldn't bring better info. but that is what i was told..
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Awwww...shame. But thanks sooo much for trying QT - u still awsum gf!! xx
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Thanks krysta. Its a bummer but i tried..x
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:29 pm

Awww no worries renee thanks for trying anyway Big Smile
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 pm

sorry sarah, i wanted to get a copy as well. Sarah at the church said she doesn't know how anyone got copies. The only thing she thinks is that the brought the day/night session that he was singing & talking but unfortunately his performance & talk weren't on there..
    radelaide
    radelaide
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by radelaide Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Great effort anyway Simo ... bloody Sony ... grrrr
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Thanx and appreciate ur trying Renee!
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:18 am

AWWWW. ohwelll, thanks so much for trying renee :)) and simo :)) and sarah :)) and everyone else who tried :))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:47 pm