Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+14
RobynO99
rainbow-bears
Carla.loves.stan
Simona
xstan8318x
KrystaBel
Linda
Ataahua
Avalost
fynesthorse
josephineperrot
sarahbunny
todreaminblue
nappunyoja
18 posters

WHY DO U LIKE STAN?

nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY DO U LIKE STAN?

Post by nappunyoja Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:26 am

mz_linda wrote:Ok I was reading through this while in bed and winding down before sleep and I just HAD to post something to this one! Warning: This could end up a thesis!
    Firstly, I like Stan because he is true to his inner self. He has some very basic, fundamental core beliefs and he sticks to it. I can only comment on things I have seen and read as I don’t know him personally.
    This 19 year old youngster has wound his way into my rather hardened and crusty heart. I consider myself to be quite a hardened individual as a result of my chosen career path. I’ve seen a lot of sadness in my line of work and in my life and it takes a lot to get under my skin.
    He is what every father wants their daughter to travel through life with. He is what every mother wants their child to grow up like. He is what every brother wants as a mate. He is what every sister wants to have as a big brother. He is what every child wants in a father. He is what everyone aspires to be............ a survivor.
    He is devout without being pushy. He loves from the heart. He has faith in human nature. He is fun loving despite his past. He’s a survivor in the ultimate. He is true to his family & friends. He is loyal to those that love him.
    Aside from the fact that he can sing like an angel he has the personality of a cherub. His smile is infectious as is his behaviour. He is not pompous, conceited or obnoxious. He is very tolerant and patient. He adores children. He is honest and readily admits his faults and flaws. He is open to ideas and is not afraid to show his true self. He’s naughty without being bad.
    Oh, and he is dangerously cute! And I feel grossed out for even thinking that given my age. If only I were quite a few years younger *sigh*

WOW THATS SO GOOD!
    YOU ARE A GOOD FAN!!! Big Smile
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 am

Thankyou, Thankyou very much.......*does the elvis impersonation*
    Shame I can't tell him in person. I'll just whisper it out to everyone here in the forum instead! :^0:
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:34 pm

mz_linda wrote:Ok I was reading through this while in bed and winding down before sleep and I just HAD to post something to this one! Warning: This could end up a thesis!
    Firstly, I like Stan because he is true to his inner self. He has some very basic, fundamental core beliefs and he sticks to it. I can only comment on things I have seen and read as I don’t know him personally.
    This 19 year old youngster has wound his way into my rather hardened and crusty heart. I consider myself to be quite a hardened individual as a result of my chosen career path. I’ve seen a lot of sadness in my line of work and in my life and it takes a lot to get under my skin.
    He is what every father wants their daughter to travel through life with. He is what every mother wants their child to grow up like. He is what every brother wants as a mate. He is what every sister wants to have as a big brother. He is what every child wants in a father. He is what everyone aspires to be............ a survivor.
    He is devout without being pushy. He loves from the heart. He has faith in human nature. He is fun loving despite his past. He’s a survivor in the ultimate. He is true to his family & friends. He is loyal to those that love him.
    Aside from the fact that he can sing like an angel he has the personality of a cherub. His smile is infectious as is his behaviour. He is not pompous, conceited or obnoxious. He is very tolerant and patient. He adores children. He is honest and readily admits his faults and flaws. He is open to ideas and is not afraid to show his true self. He’s naughty without being bad.
    Oh, and he is dangerously cute! And I feel grossed out for even thinking that given my age. If only I were quite a few years younger *sigh*

what a post......everything you said i echo.....wonderful inspired post linda.....hugs to ya.....debxo
    xstan8318x
    xstan8318x
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by xstan8318x Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:18 pm

I like Stan because....of all the things everybody has mentioned already. Big Smile

I just hope he continues to stay grounded and "stay true to himself."
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:27 pm

really do I have to even start??? WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Fresse WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 149823

I'll be back with a short reply soon WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Icon_bounce
    Carla.loves.stan
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Empty i love stan cause...

Post by Carla.loves.stan Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:52 am

he has a great voice :)
    hes nice :)
    hes funny :)
    HE IS HOT :)))
    and cause he is.... stannnn...

stanfanforever ❤
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:59 am

hi Carla welcome to the forum..yep his all that and more..hope you had a wonderful xmas and a better NYears
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:13 am

Hey Carla... welcome to SS, u will enjoy the forum - we love it!! And we LOVE all things Stan Big Smile
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 am

omg yay the forums open again I've been having withdrawels Razz
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:30 am

haha I know your addicted.I do not know if it was closed or not..Carla had written her posts yesterday so maybe it was not closed? so what do you think of the album now you have it in your hands at alst? how was your xmas? mine was cold...we had a xmas lunch at a park..I nearly got frostbite!!! I could not wait to get home to warmth!!!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:31 am

hi Kryst..how your xmas was warmer then mine lol..hope you had a lot of fattening food like I did to pig out on xx
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:35 am

haha well it said it was closed Wink haha I love it I've been playing it all weekend :) I love the climb,hallelujah and ordinary people the best...haha yeah it was good I was actually warm I was at my nonnas house with all my cousins and their was ALOT of food Big Smile
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:18 am

Ooo random but their was a poll in the herald sun about who people think will be someone to look out for 2010 and Stan is voted 3rd after Sam worthington and ruby rose :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:39 pm

josephineperrot wrote:haha I know your addicted.I do not know if it was closed or not..Carla had written her posts yesterday so maybe it was not closed? so what do you think of the album now you have it in your hands at alst? how was your xmas? mine was cold...we had a xmas lunch at a park..I nearly got frostbite!!! I could not wait to get home to warmth!!!

hey josie! forum was closed till about last night at midnight (26th)
    From midnight on (27th) re-opened WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I have been playing the album all day at xmas WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Herz WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Herz WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Herz my favourite song is superstar because Stan is so smooth and romantic WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Herz WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Herz WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Herz that's one of the things I like about him! WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Icon_flower
    rainbow-bears
    rainbow-bears
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by rainbow-bears Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:15 pm

hmmmm well I chould say alot about Stan and the list whould nather stop but just to make what I want to sy short I think the best word to describe what I like about Stan is everything
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 pm

welcome rainbow-bears WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin thanks for posting...
    We have another Nathan fan amongst us! WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Icon_cheers we must be really sort after by the NNWHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Lol

wow! I can feel the love for Stan from your words! good effort.... but please don't be shy about what you like about Stan .... we all go nuts talking about him... sometime even cheesy WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Lol
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Wooooooooohoooooooooooo the forum is back!
    Welcome to all the newcomers Big Smile
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:09 am

Carla.loves.stan wrote:
    he has a great voice :)
    hes nice :)
    hes funny :)
    HE IS HOT :)))
    and cause he is.... stannnn...

stanfanforever ❤

WOW THATS SO GOOD!!! bounce bounce
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 am

rainbow-bears wrote:hmmmm well I chould say alot about Stan and the list whould nather stop but just to make what I want to sy short I think the best word to describe what I like about Stan is everything

HEY WHY DO YOU HAVE A NATHAN PIK???
    DO YOU LIKE STAN??? Suspect Suspect scratch
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Yep, Linda - you summed it up extremely well, including the bit about us oldies adoring him! LOL

My take is I really don't know exactly what it is - the voice gives me goosebumps, seriously. Plus, yes, he is from my birthplace and yes, he is dangerously cute.

There is something about that voice that just grabs me in ways I can't explain.

I've never been a fan of anyone in my 54 years on this planet - but there is just something about Stan's voice......... ❤
    rambletamblegurl
    rambletamblegurl
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 Empty Why I love Stan

Post by rambletamblegurl Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:32 pm

Stan's soul shines through in everything he does, he sings, he shows us how we would like to be. Stan lifts my spirit, brings me out of the darkness into the light. Listening to his voice is a joy an inspiration to ppl worldwide. He just makes every song he sings sound better than before if thats possible! but he does it. Stan's fun side is soo Stan. He is a beautiful soul God bless Stan ❤
    wolfpackgirl10
    wolfpackgirl10
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by wolfpackgirl10 Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Why do I like Stan?

To be really honest and superficial and down rite pathetic!

His voice...

If he walked past me in the street...I'd be like...yup he's hot...and id leave it at that and keep on walking.

If he was singing on the side of the street (busking or singing a random tune) I'd stop and look/listen and want him right there and then!

The talent he has...singing....is what attracts me to him first and foremost. His looks etc are the icing...the extras.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:52 pm

..I like it wolfpackgirl10!! .. have to agree 100% WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 163212
    hot_chilli
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by hot_chilli Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:58 pm

I like Stan because of his magnificent voice, every time I listen to him sing, my heart melts...I also like the fact that although he has such a great gift he is very humble, God bless him!! smile
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:05 am

Hi Wolfpackgirl welcome to the forum....nice to see ya here, look forward to seeing you round the forum. WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 333657

So with you on that one Wolfpackgirl....his voice is what does it for me....the looks are an added bonus (sure helps). happy dance
    Would look twice at the singer....ooohh just another nice looking man, big deal....dime a dozen, and not give another thought WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 285909

With you all the way Hot Chilli...his voice is truly magnificent...a gift from 'the man upstairs'....my heart melts all over the place (reminds me a bit of running ice-cream..lol..shoulders shaking:) Big Grin2 WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 52856

I just looooove, loooove Stan.....thank you to 'the man upstairs' he is truly blessed!!! WHY DO U LIKE STAN? - Page 2 333657

Taichi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:08 pm