Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+9
LASERAsmiles
littleblackbox
Hikoi
QueenTiger
RobynO99
todreaminblue
josephineperrot
Ataahua
Simona
13 posters

Stans State T-Shirts

littleblackbox
    littleblackbox
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Empty Re: Stans State T-Shirts

Post by littleblackbox Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:11 pm

i'm liking the idea of this stan shirt production. if this all works out, we could make singlets :L nah, it would be too much.
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm

hi littleblackbox welcome to the forum..and of course it would not be too much great idea!
    littleblackbox
    littleblackbox
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by littleblackbox Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 pm

haha, thanks josephineperrot.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 pm

josephineperrot wrote:see what everyone else thinks, what we need to is agree on what you want etc..then I can tell her to work out a design to wear it is needed on the tshirt but do more then one design then once all of us have agreed on what we want the pic etc..then she/ or him can do it and that means it is an original design our own we can copyright it

that sounds interesting josie. I'd like to use the picture from my avatar with the words written probably at the bottom of the pic or on the sleeves and/or at the back like Hikoi's example! I love it it is simple and straight to the point.
    edit:
    actually, we could use the forum icon as design for the circle next to the name ....
    Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_f10

It is very basic and has no definition but could be an idea to start off and work onit... make it more defined and little bit more stilish .... that would look great next to the forum name!
    in regard to the pic definitely want that pic for the T (my avatar)... would like to keep it as simple as possible. maybe just pic and Stan's State on it withthe little forum icon (revisited of course) ....... my hubby is a bit of an artist and could also ask him to draw work and beautify that icon but dunno if will do it... he is a bit jealous of stan Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Lol

anyway there is my idea for the design ... T would be black with white or cream/beige print to match the sepia from Stan's pic!

thoughts please!!!!???
    Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Fresse
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:04 pm

great idea Simo if you ask your hubby that is fine if you want me to ask my daughter then you will have to send me the avatar and the description of the design you want with that twirl design you posted, I will ask her to work something out and then send me it then I will send it to you! if you want the polynesian affect she can make up a pattern that is our own! my email is french_bloom@hotmail.com
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:05 pm

done a quick thingie in 5 mins, put together ideas and that's what I've got.. please is rough, needs work, blending colours and a more stylish design LOL... don't laugh... Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_clown

Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Sst-sh10ok,
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:08 pm

awwwwwww that lovely..and then you need to make our own pattern for the sleeves etc..depending on how much you want on it..looks great.I am a agreeable to anything lol..you know me
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 pm

[quote="josephineperrot"]great idea Simo if you ask your hubby that is fine if you want me to ask my daughter then you will have to send me the avatar and the description of the design you want with that twirl design you posted, I will ask her to work something out and then send me it then I will send it to you! if you want the polynesian affect she can make up a pattern that is our own! my email is french_bloom@hotmail.com[/quote]

wow! polinesian effect sounds gorgeous!

ok, will organise the pics and send them to you asap k? thanks a lot josie! ahahah very exciting!

in the meantime does anyone else want to propose a diffrent motto on the T-shirt? there were a few back on this thread. we could consider 3 and let the members pick their fav with a poll maybe ... what do you think?

ok, i nominate Stan's State to be put somewhere on the T then we can have a motto

which motto do you nominate? Team Stan ... United we Stan.... Standing by stan .... or.... what?

Last edited by Simona7 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:14 pm

I vote for whatever you want Simo, I like all of them so I cannot choose so you can choose for us both..my daughter Raven loves Stan so she will be happy to do it for us
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:25 pm

ok, thanks josie, hopefully we get few responses soon and then I will send the e-mail.... I'd like to hear the other members opinion first ,,,
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:28 pm

That looks awesome Simo,(& thats just a rough design). I agree Stans State needs to be somewhere on it.... You've done a great job.
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Looks great - and I still like Team Stan.

Mind you - I had another thought (always thinking of the possible legal aspects) - might we need to get approval of some sort from Stan's management?

I honestly don't know, but it is just a thought. Even if you do nothing more than write David an email advising what you/we are doing and have a closing paragraph along the lines of "If we don't hear from you by the close of business on (specify date) we will move forward on the basis you have no objection to our project".

I'd not like to see a copyright issue such as when Sony pulled all those YouTube videos for copyright. For example - there is probably copyright on that photo and you may need permission to use it.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:03 pm

RobynH99 wrote:Mind you - I had another thought (always thinking of the possible legal aspects) - might we need to get approval of some sort from Stan's management?

I honestly don't know, but it is just a thought. Even if you do nothing more than write David an email advising what you/we are doing and have a closing paragraph along the lines of "If we don't hear from you by the close of business on (specify date) we will move forward on the basis you have no objection to our project".

Thanks for the line robyn, I made my move Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_biggrin and we have permission to proceed Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_sunny Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_cheers Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_cheers Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_cheers
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Yeah how exciting...Well done simo....
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Team Stan

Team Stan

Team Stan

wich one looks better?
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:40 pm

can you put the 3 on the shirt and post so we can see, cause they all look similar.
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Simona wrote:Team Stan

Team Stan

Team Stan

wich one looks better?

I think the third one is the most readable - and that is what I'd be thinking about - they all look great, but they serve a purpose - spreading the word - so they need to be easily readable. That's my thoughts!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:48 pm

Simona wrote:
    Thanks for the line robyn, I made my move Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_biggrin and we have permission to proceed Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_sunny Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_cheers Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_cheers Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 Icon_cheers

Yippee!! That is GREAT news. Never thought they'd say "no", but ALWAYS best to cover the bases. Plus, you can send Stan a shirt with your compliments - let's see if he wears it anywhere!
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:24 pm

hi guys, so is TEAM STAN the final decision for the motto?
    cos no offence but its kinda like the whole TEAM EDWARD or TEAM JACOB thing from TWILIGHT.. im not really a big fan of twilight.. and think it would make Stan's State T Shirts less special if we do TEAM STAN..

but if most of you like TEAM STAN then just go with TEAM STAN :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:55 pm

the project is hold off atm. I do understand what you are saying. It does remind of the twilight saga Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 736208 .... well we'll think about it. We might just go with Stan's State and the web address. ... I'll keep you all updated on the proceedings Stans State T-Shirts - Page 2 65163
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:38 pm

kayy thanks :)
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Soooo ya dont like STANd by ur STAN eh??...
    hahahaha....all good cuzzies...

I do agree about Team Stan and the twilight comparison. It has to be Stans State and logo for me. A maori design wud be great! my son has a couple he might share. Ill ask. Hes away at camp at the mo so I wont know till Sunday...sorry. I think that less is always more...or it becomes a mess but I like everyones suggestions so far!

Have you seen the sound sensitive tees. Black tee with an equalizer pad on the front that has a battery powered pack inside. Like on a stereo the lights go up and down when it hears sound, music, talking. Its so cool. Looks fantastic in the dark even better at a concert! Wouldnt it be great to have one with STAN on the front ...and Stans State & logo on the back. Just my opinion. If Stan was singing in his concert and saw his name flashing to the beat of his song...hed go nuts for Stans State Tees. Its a nice dream in my head anyway. haha..nah I'll check it out and get back...

What ever you decide I'll be sweet with cuzzies!

Kiwiana xo
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:11 pm

That sounds great Kiwi
    So are actually gonna get them? How would we pay and stuff?
    And have we got a final tshirt design yet? LOL just wondering
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Man, i really want one of those tshirts kiwiana!
    where can i get me one? huyya
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:33 pm

I got 3 off trade me $30 each...but i heard 'one day -3 deals' or something like that has them really cheap for $15. I was wearing my one during katchafire at matakana...and well...it wasnt dark enough to show up...but when we went to catch the bus to the ferry it was raining and dark and people kept asking me about it...funny to see their double takes when it flashes. I wud like to see some made with stan on front for his night concerts...wud be awesome!!! xo

Dont know if there is a final t-shirt yet sarah...Im sweet with wateva everyone decides...just want us to be united ae.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:24 am