Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+12
Linda
kasjopaia
wolfpackgirl10
Hikoi
Taichimisty
josephineperrot
sarahbunny
stan.the.man
fynesthorse
todreaminblue
Ataahua
Simona
16 posters

Stan's BIO

kasjopaia
    kasjopaia
    STANdard
    STANdard

Stan's BIO - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan's BIO

Post by kasjopaia Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:49 pm

thats really sad. and the demons of your past follow u a long time. i think stan still thinking sometimes about his childhood. i had a childhood and youth of hell. its not easy to handle that or to forget it.
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:28 pm

Yes....i'm sure he still carries those little ole demons with him on a daily basis....as mentioned not that easy to get rid of them....

Having said that.....rising above them....being vigilant, persistent, staying positive.....helps to build a strong character....

It is hard, can be a constant battle.....at the end of the day we all have a choice.....to choose to relive those traumatic moments constantly and live a miserable existence filled with anger, resentment, bitterness.....or choose to change our life for the better....to nurture and grow.

Stan has a strong belief in God.....supportive family....he's young.....speaking out about his once were warriors life is most definitely a step in the right direction for him, it can be therapeutic and healing at the same time.

Taichi
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 am

What Stan is doing is cathartic! Good for him.

The hardest part i think is verbalising these emotions and having some sort of acknowledgment that it's all happened.
    Stan is well on the way to healing his spirit and I think that turning to god has helped him more than anything else has. I'm glad his whole family have also healed. It must have been so hard for April to do what she did but I am in awe of the spiritual strength she had to do what she did. As for Stan's dad! WOW I think people tend to focus on what Stan had to do but my goodness. Can you imagine what it was like for ross and april?
    Ross changed his whole personality! He turned from being a drunk, drug using, abusive man into a fun loving and beautiful loving father and husband. I've watched him at various stages and he's a truly happy human being now. You can sense it in him. April! wow! I doubt that I would have stood by a man who abused me in the way that Ross did. She has such an inner strength that I envy.
    Stan has seen the love and the healing power of forgiveness and it would have been hard to forgive. He's seen how people have the capacity to change for the better because he was given fantastic examples in his mum & dad.
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 am

Yes I agree. As Stan has said, he needed "the love of a Father" and that's what he's found in God. He has found the forgiveness and freedom from the "demons" of the past that only a living relationship with God can give. It's still a journey for him, as God sets him free from the effects of the past more and more as he goes along. In speaking about it, it takes away the hold the past has on him and allows him to move forward, and each time he speaks about it, he'll look back and remember just how far he's come. The outworking of all of this is so evident in his life with the restored relationships within his family - bringing glory to God, which is something Stan seeks to do as much as he can.
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:13 am

Absolutely agree Linda....
    Ross has done a wonderful job within himself....in early photos can see the violence in him....quite scary really....but omg to change his life round....with Aprils help.....and love for God....he has done a fantastic job.....
    Hats off for April.....hasn't been an easy journey for her....her trials and tribulations have certainly given her strength....along with the powerful belief she has in God...nice one April.

Taichi
    Theapril57
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Theapril57 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 am

Wonderful words, I wish all men could do what Ross has done, I respect April so much,and commend Ross. Stan is the product now of his mum and dad. Just beautiful x
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:33 pm

It's amazing how God works in people's lives eh? Wink
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 pm

I think he should write a song about the loss of a baby and the journey of healing but from the bubbas point of view...RIP Kaitiaki my beautiful boy :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:12 pm