Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+4
Simona
kalaivani
laine
Linda
8 posters

Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 Empty Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7

Post by Linda Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:38 am

Stans going on the Morning Show (after Sunrise) today at 9 - 9:30am on Ch7!
    So tune in all you Stan Fans!!! Woot Woot!

I got a message on Facebook from Taya saying this so tune in! I'll record it if I haven't missed it!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 Empty Re: Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7

Post by Linda Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:08 am

Did everyone catch it? OMGsh the hair and glasses are just............just........... I don't know what to say!
    laine
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 Empty Re: Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7

Post by laine Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey, OMGsh is right!! Loved the hair but does he need the glasses? They hide so much of his beautiful face :(
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:13 pm

yes caught it in time---aired at 10.05 ( QLD time )
    Hmmmmmmmm the hair--
    Still, love him heaps Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 52856
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:24 pm

arrg I missed it.... dropping kids off school and swimming school .... :((((

I am quite sure it will be up on the morning show website .... let me know if you see it please :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:39 pm

bahahhahahaah I just saw it on hte website here http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/#fop
    I actually love that look... Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 Icon_rr the glasses makes him cool ....... sort of 'mad professor' look hahaha

like he said on the interview he should trim the sides a bit and go for a soft-afro-mohawk-hair style Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 470944
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:56 pm

omg! that is so priceless!~ I remember when he was on idol and
    wore those glasses, I thought wtf? lol! Turns out he was wearing
    them for a jokkke! lol!
    Not sure whats up with the fro tho! He did the one for his band member
    at the Pukekohe concert... (James, I think his name was).

Its hillarious tho, I think he looks like he channelling Desmond Tutu!
    bwahahaha!

I also think he can't stop having fun!!! He's such a big kid! lol!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:23 pm

I agree with Hikoi that he's such a big kid. What a hoot that look (the 'fro and glasses) was - good to see he doesn't take himself too seriously and likes to have a laugh.
    Lol @ "channelling Desmond Tutu" though!!
    I guess it's all so crazy for him right now that if you don't laugh you'll cry.
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 pm

WOAH STAN! ahhahah yeah, he does look like a 'mad professor' ... he's cool like that Wink
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:44 am

thanks lasera!
    he didn't do any singing... Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 Icon_neutral I thought he would have sang Unbroken.... may be later? did he sing anything later?
    Julie
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 Empty Stan Walker Interview on The Morning Show (Channel 7)

Post by Julie Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi Guys!

I found a video on The Morning Show website today where Stan chats to Larry and Kylie (of Channel 7's 'The Morning Show' in Australia) about his career, visiting Haiti and his new single 'Unbroken'.

The Video is titled 'Australian Idol Not Idle' and I have a feeling the video is from this morning (?? Not sure, it doesn't say), but saw a few people commenting on Stan's crazy hair with a link on twitter today.

I couldn't post the video on the Faa Rout youtube channel because it was impossible to grab off the yahoo 7 site because of security measures that stop ppl like me smile

Here is the link to the page the video is on: http://au.tv.yahoo.com/the-morning-show/video/-/page/2/#

Hope I posted under the right category! sweat

Enjoy!!

*Update
    Oh! Just checked on Simona's twitter and turns out the interview was from yesterday (28 April 2010)! Thanks Simo!

Last edited by Julie on Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:06 am

hey julie,
    Is this juls? I think we still have your old account here.
    Let me know if want to use the old one and have problem login. It can be fixed Stan Walker on The Morning Show - Ch7 52856

Thank you so much for all your u/l juls. seriously you are the bomb! haha

This interview has been posted in the 'Radio & Tv interview' forum so i will merge your post over to that section. Thank you again Juls!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm