Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
Linda
Simona
6 posters

Stan Walker to perform on Matty John's Show - Ch7

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan Walker to perform on Matty John's Show  -  Ch7 Empty Stan Walker to perform on Matty John's Show - Ch7

Post by Simona Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:26 pm

According to mama April Stan will be performing next Thursday night on the Matty John's Show...

HEY STAN IS ON THE MATTY JOHN SHOW THIS THURSDAY AT 7:30PM. ALSO ALL YOU AWESOME AUSSIES PLEASE KEEP DOWNLOADING HIS NEW SINGLE CHOOSE YOU FROM ITUNES IT WILL GET HIM TO NUM 1 IN AUSTRALIA, ALSO KEEP REQUESTING CHOOSE YOU ON YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATION AND IT WILL GO GOLD. THANKS HEAPS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, LOVE YOUS AND GOD BLESS YA!!!

is this show only broadcast in NSW and QLD ??? i can't remember watching it on Tv hmmm

Last edited by Simona on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker to perform on Matty John's Show  -  Ch7 Empty Re: Stan Walker to perform on Matty John's Show - Ch7

Post by Linda Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 pm

It's definitely on in NSW Simo.
    I'll try and record it for the forum. I'm hoping to get a new TV card for the comp so I can record and upload ASAP hopefully LOL
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan Walker to perform on Matty John's Show  -  Ch7 Empty Re: Stan Walker to perform on Matty John's Show - Ch7

Post by _KENNY Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:09 pm

@Simona - it's broadcast around the whole Australia LOL uhm so is it this thursday (tmmrw)? or next thursday? i'm definitely watching
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:00 pm

I actually never watched the Matty Johns Show before ---- no interest, but watched it last night for the sake of Stan.
    Stan looked puzzled or stunned all the time,but did well in the celebrity quiz and won it!!! Stan Walker to perform on Matty John's Show  -  Ch7 163212
    The lady on the celebrity quiz(dont know her name)said to Stan
    "I did'nt know who you were"
    Well lady i dont know who you are unsure but i know Stan walker!!!
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm

it was funny when the lady said that Stan told her he was the winner of the biggest loser... and she believed him LOL
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:44 am

I think the reason Stan would've looked puzzled or stunned on the show was that he was unwell and dosed up on Panadol - according to what he said on Twitter before he went on. (Not that I saw the programme here in NZ).
    That's so funny about telling the lady who didn't know who he was that he was the winner of "the biggest loser" - what a hoot!
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:51 am

Oh man thats fantastic anyone got a copy of the Matty Johns show....I stayed up to watch it and saw them say "Special Guest"..Stan Walker..then I woke up to Matty John waving goodbye and saying see you next week....DUMB!!!

Its on at midnight here..I was very tired....lol
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:19 pm

I still have it on my dvd recorder so next lot of days off I'll try and rip it and post it up online
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:43 pm

That would be great Linda - us Kiwis don't get to see that show and it would be so nice to see it.
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:42 am

Anyone got footage of this appearance I missed it...:(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:15 am