Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+7
fynesthorse
IAmJustSuperman
kiwianabananarama
LASERAsmiles
Taichimisty
QueenTiger
Simona
11 posters

Stan hanging out with Nathan

IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan hanging out with Nathan - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan hanging out with Nathan

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Yes you make sense.. However i think the difference in their voices would make it way better.. Besides.. Stan is the best! He could sound awesome with anyone..
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:39 am

YOU TAKE THAT BACK SUPERMAN!!!....you are so dead!! STAN~love you cuz!!!xoxo

and I agree with Simo....you are right...Nathans voice wouldnt compliment Stans voice at all...But Nathan is still developing his vocals...hes still maturing...and would be great on a Broadway musical!!

Sorri for going off topic Simo...xoxo....sorri sorri!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Stan and Nathan ~ 'the blues brothers' in those photos...okay! xo Cool Cool
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:58 am

LOL at all of you guys!
    Yeah Nathan does come across as being a little gayish but he's straight with feminine qualities....... LOL

Metrosexual is the ideal description i guess? Nice kid and a good mate of the Staniliscious one.
    As far as singing WITH Stan I also agree that the voices wouldn't blend as nicely as say.......... Stan & Sid? I soooooooooooo loved that blend.

I also love that Nathan informs his FB buddy's about their exploits..... he's been adopted by the Stan Fans I think LOL
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 am

IAmJustSuperman wrote:Yes you make sense.. However i think the difference in their voices would make it way better.. Besides.. Stan is the best! He could sound awesome with anyone..

Not a bad idea, i second that. 2 different genres, its been done many times before-- Bono and Pavarotti, Stevie Wonder and Paul McCartney etc. The outcome could be very good,for both Stan and Nathan's fans and also looking at it in a business sense(sales could be good too.)
    I'm positive of the outcome.
    Well said Superman, you have so much faith in Stan!!!!!!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh I have faith in Stan...heaps...and Superman knows more than anyone that I do...haha! peace Kalaivani cuz...I know what you're saying...alguds...xo
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I can't get over how gay nathan looks..
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:23 am

good morning Superman transformer

You've said this for the 7th time (i counted) lol.
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:35 am

bahahhahaaaa - lol @ kalaivani - such a crack upp ! and i know your nathan`s number one fan aye super Stan hanging out with Nathan - Page 2 775509
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:28 am

"nice hair Te Awanui"...lol...
    Yo Fynest...you're funny cuz!...1315....what??? You're the coolest!!!

I love Nathans features....he's quite handsome...altho not as handsome as Stan of course!! xo
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:45 am

mmmmm , yesss nice hair aye - lmao .. and i can see a lil peek of his hot tatt - mmmmm ! lols - oh no going off topic ! lols ..

hmmm nathan , actually, i never found anything towards him - but still love his voice , he was actually my second favourite after stan :) but yess stan is handsome ! LOLS ..
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Well you can gush over stan all you like..

I just felt the need to say Nathan looks gay (still)

(I guess this makes it 8 times now lol)

Nathan was my 2nd favourite guy.. But he still looks gay..

Oh wait no Scottyyyy was my 2nd favourite! And Scott looks straight.
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

lmaoo at this convo, i thought nathan was gay too even the judges thought that and apparently he isnt but still and his no where near as hot as STan Big Smile
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 pm

bahahahahhaaa lol @ this convo too - lmao .. happy dance
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 pm

------ still counting, its the 9th time(i did a re count)hahhahha!
    Have a good day Superman Grin
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:42 am

hahaha...9 times!...omg...maybe I need to look at those photos again....hahaha...I'm not seeing what you are Super...or perhaps you've been looking at them too long...haha.. geek
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 am

bahahaha hopefully we will get new pics to look at soon... if the boys catch up again Stan hanging out with Nathan - Page 2 142165
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:50 pm

IAmJustSuperman wrote:I still think nathan looks gay... And was better than james. I personally don't mind whether or not you think he has yummy lips.. I still think he looks gay.. When i say one of the photos.. I was like wow! Stan got a gf.. Then i realised it was nathan.. He looks very feminine.. Quite homo sexual... Still a cool performer though

Oh man I thats so funny...cos I thought the same.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!....I thought "what a pretty girl" and clicked it was Nathan....lol
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Linda wrote:LOL at all of you guys!
    Yeah Nathan does come across as being a little gayish but he's straight with feminine qualities....... LOL

Metrosexual is the ideal description i guess? Nice kid and a good mate of the Staniliscious one.
    As far as singing WITH Stan I also agree that the voices wouldn't blend as nicely as say.......... Stan & Sid? I soooooooooooo loved that blend.

I also love that Nathan informs his FB buddy's about their exploits..... he's been adopted by the Stan Fans I think LOL

I agree....Sid and Stan sound mean as together...I am not taking anything away from his currant bv....but they dont have any tone....if you know what I mean...sorry...!!! Maybe a bit biased I know....:)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:41 pm