Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
Ataahua
RobynO99
6 posters

Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder?

RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Empty Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder?

Post by RobynO99 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Is it likely that Stan will do any other film clips for his album songs - say for Purple Rain?
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Empty Re: Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder?

Post by Ataahua Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 pm

I doubt it.
    the songs aren't originals so....except maybe Think Of Me.... :?:
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Empty Re: Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder?

Post by Simona Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Would love to see "Think of me" video clip Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Icon_biggrin

If it gets a good response (sales) we might see that happening but on the download charts it's not showing, not even top 100 so... Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Icon_monkey
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Simona7 wrote:Would love to see "Think of me" video clip Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Icon_biggrin

If it gets a good response (sales) we might see that happening but on the download charts it's not showing, not even top 100 so... Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Icon_monkey

I think thats because "Think of Me" resonates with the older generation, who dont "do" downloading. A lot of the younger ones adore Stans interpertation of "Puple Rain" and would have no hesitation in downloading that, hence making it more popular. I expect most of his younger-geared songs will do better than the motown ones.
    Shocked We'll just have to "edumacate" the oldies on the joys of downloading!! Razz affraid Legally!! of course! :oops:

Last edited by Hikoi on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot somethng)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:10 pm

does that mean that I'm old? Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Icon_razz

p.s. hikoi .... your location Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? 149823 looove it Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Lol
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Lo! Of course I really mean "experienced" or "mature" as in an expensive full-bodied, fruity ageless wine...hic! drunken

Last edited by Hikoi on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : seeing double!)
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:25 pm

haha well I am old past 50 so I can understand the motown music. i reckon if they did a video clip of him singing that song with guy doing the vocals and instruments it would go right up the charts
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:13 am

Simona7 wrote:
    p.s. hikoi .... your location Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? 149823 looove it Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Lol

Thanks, Last week I was hiding from carniverous caterpillas! So its about time I changed it again! hmmm, where to go, where to go... Suspect
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:17 am

Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? 149823 bauahahahahahah!!! military base... Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Suspect shhhh

Today I asked officialstan if Stan could do a video clip of "Think of Me".... oh well he asked which song from the album we preferred and i said "Superstar" Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Herz and "Think of Me" withthe clip request....
    I love that song. Could be a summer hit and can picture the vid already.... with gorgeous Stan longing for his woman.... Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Fresse
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:25 am

Simona7 wrote:does that mean that I'm old? Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Icon_razz

I know I'm old LOL
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 am

Simona7 wrote:Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? 149823 bauahahahahahah!!! military base... Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Suspect shhhh

Today I asked officialstan if Stan could do a video clip of "Think of Me".... oh well he asked which song from the album we preferred and i said "Superstar" Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Herz and "Think of Me" withthe clip request....
    I love that song. Could be a summer hit and can picture the vid already.... with gorgeous Stan longing for his woman.... Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? Fresse

Do you think of me at night?
    When I’m not by your side
    Am I stopping you from falling asleep?
    Hey, in the morning when you wake up
    Am I who you dream of?
    Tell me how you’re thinking of me, hey

So if you’re with somebody else
    While I’m here all by myself
    And he’s not the one
    And you got it wrong
    Oh think of me
    Oh think of me
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:36 am

now you killing me with those lyrics.... ain't for me Any other film clips for the album songs, I wonder? 554122

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:47 pm