Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!!

stanozfan
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! Empty Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!!

Post by stanozfan Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:45 am

Hi friends, I watched Mount Zion last week. Loved the songs, the story, and beautiful sceneries, and of course Stan in it. If you want to find out where in OZ it's played, you can go to http://www.stanwalker.com.au/ I am not from New Zealand but I love listening to the exotic accent Stan used. Had to open my ears really wide sometimes to try to understand. lol. but I loved it to pieces. I think it's so beautiful because it reminds me of what matters the most. FAMILY. Yup. that's it from me. If you have not watched it, go see it. It's a good family movie. Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396

P.S the sound tracks can be found on Itune. If you go to Stan Walker's Itune store you can find Take it Easy song which will take you to the entire album. Very amazing album. Well done Stan and all the crews. Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396 Stan's new movie Mount Zion is out in OZ and NZ !!! 913396

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:40 am