Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

3 posters

New Album Track List

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

New Album Track List Empty New Album Track List

Post by Simona Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Stan is giving out the track list on Facebook!

He will post each title every hour today... keep tuned!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=543111394

Track 1 - ON OUR WAY
    This is an African inspired song that has a message of UNITY, and encourages us all 2 fight 4 freedom & Justice.. A song 4 all...

Track 2 - LOUD
    This is a celebration & party song, a song to let everything all out...

Track 3 - MUSIC WONT BREAK YOUR HEART
    - this track is basically about the music. People and relationships may let you down, but music in my opinion never does, its a refuge and sometimes is the only consistant relationship that some of us have.

Track 4 - GALAXY
    - this song is a duet with my friend Jessica Mauboy. Its an amazing story of Love done in a beautiful way... U will love it.. Its a vocal beast for us both lol..

Track 5 - SONG IN MY HEAD
    - its that song that makes u miss someone and they leave an impression on you that keeps u thinking about them constantly. In this case a song is what keeps that person fresh to them. Missing and loving that person.

Track 6 - WHO WE ARE
    - this is for anyone who has come from all the odds against them and now living in the person they always wanted to be, and we are here now living the dream.. A song to encourage 2 never give up..

Track 7 - IM YOURS (FOREVER)
    - this really just saying 2 who ever your with, that u will always b theres, faithful and forever.. A song 2 sing 2 your partner..

Track 8 - SHINE
    - a nice love song about ur partner.. A song thats encouraging 4 loving lol.

Track 9 - INVISIBLE
    - this is basically a song that is saying that i notice u, i see u. That u aint invisible, rather, i only see u in the crowd... This i wrote with Annabel Fay who features on this song.. A song for all the girls..

Track 10 - WONT LET YOU DOWN
    - a song 2 say i will always be there, i will show u how amazing u are.. Doing everything i can 2 b with u.. Got me doing crazy things 2 get ur attention. Thats how i wrote this, on behalf of people who do this and have the love 4 peple haha.

Track 11 - LIGHT IT UP
    - this is about me and the music, basically this is about my relationship with the music.. Music sometimes is my best friend and girlfriend.. The passion me and the music have is like fireworks hahaha..

Track 12 - MOVE YOUR BODY
    - this is a song to get lost in the music and let it take u and move u.. In many experiences music does things 2 u that u didnt know could happen eg DANCING haha. Which is not natural for us all but that certain song can take u 2 another place and even set u free..

Track 13 - TEAR DOWN THE WALLS
    - i had an experience with God where i was in doubt of my self and became closed off and didnt feel worthy at all of anything & it was like God was showing me that i needed 2 let my gaurd down in order for Him 2 show me how much i have & that im worth it. This is saying u dont need 2 find love, worth or yourself in anything else, but find it in yourself. U r worth it. I dont want nothing but 2 tear down those walls.

Track 14 - WELCOME HOME
    - this song is by Dave Dobbyn.. An incredible song that brings unity in every way. Its a song that welcomes us all, and the reason i covered this song is because we are a people of many different colours, languages, nationalities etc.. But we are all human & people at the end of the day with the same colour blood.. This is a place that welcomes all.. This song is the bomb..

Track 15 - SONGBIRD - Final track
    - this a cover ive done by Eva Cassidy.. An incredible song that expresses love through music in its most pure form, i think.. I alsi got my mum singing with me on this song.. It finishes my album and a privilige 4 me 2 have my mum on it.

Last edited by Simona on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

New Album Track List Empty Re: New Album Track List

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Yay Thanx Simo n thanx Stan...nice one!! I can't wait for the album :)
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Havent been on here in ages!!!! New Album Track List 727573 Love "Loud", "Galaxy" & "Light It Up"! Can't wait to hear the rest! And hiiiiiii Kiwiana! New Album Track List 913396
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Hey Kenny smile How are you mate? I love those songs too Big Grin2 Loud is my favourite coz it's so easy to dance to. Happy Halloween Kenny!!!
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:46 am

kiwianabananarama wrote:Hey Kenny smile How are you mate? I love those songs too Big Grin2 Loud is my favourite coz it's so easy to dance to. Happy Halloween Kenny!!!

I'm good thanks New Album Track List 333657 Sorry I havent been on here much. I've been really busy in real life. wacko I'm loving Stan's new sound! But I hope the album has a few urban tracks. Happy Halloween to you too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 11:24 am