Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

2 posters

Stan Walker PARACHUTE interview

LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Stan Walker PARACHUTE interview Empty Stan Walker PARACHUTE interview

Post by LASERAsmiles Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:12 pm

27.12.10: We can’t wait to see Stan Walker live at Parachute 2011! Here’s what he had to say when we interviewed him recently…

Have you ever attended a Parachute Festival before?

Yes I have been before and it was the bomb, I went the year that Delirious and The Katinas both were there… it was so awesome.

You’ve had a whirlwind year - what’s been a stand out highlight for you?

Yeah I have had a hectic and busy year. It has been so good though. The highlights for me were probably going to Haiti and experiencing life over there, and also singing the national anthem for the All Blacks.

As a Christian working in the music industry, how do you make sure you keep your message consistent?
    For me, keeping my message constant is important and I guess it’s who I am so it’s not hard. You just have to live it first before preaching it.

What’s your motivation for making music?
    I guess my motivation for making music is to communicate hope and life in a language that everyone speaks.

What are you most looking forward to at Parachute 2011?
    I’m looking forward to hearing all the other artists, and not just performing but having the opportunity to minister to people.

Can you let us know any of the songs that you’ll be performing at Parachute 2011? Or is it all top secret for now?!
    I’m singing songs off of my new album and a few covers.

source:http://www.parachutemusic.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=788:stan-walker-interview&catid=16:international-news&Itemid=93

who's going? woot woot
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan Walker PARACHUTE interview Empty Re: Stan Walker PARACHUTE interview

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:30 pm

Sounds like it's gonna be huge this year. I'd love to go and see all the Stan and all the artists performing! Maybe I will coz it's my B'day hehe.
    I wonder how last night went in Taupo? Stan, Dane Rumble and Anika Moa.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:47 pm