Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+2
IAmJustSuperman
stanozfan
6 posters

Interview with Stan-X factor

stanozfan
    STANnified
    STANnified

Interview with Stan-X factor Empty Interview with Stan-X factor

Post by stanozfan Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Interview with Stan-X factor 163212 Interview with Stan-X factor 333657
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Interview with Stan-X factor Empty Re: Interview with Stan-X factor

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:27 pm

hate the hair, hate the glasses. WHY STAN WHY!!!???
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 am

If it makes him happy...then I'm happy for him Superman Interview with Stan-X factor 52856 He was wearing those glasses like 7 months ago on tvnz-c4 remember? and he likes them...and his hairstlyes are becoming somewhat of a trademark lol as people comment about that as much as they comment on his music on youtube haha...

Hey thanx for the vid stanozfan..

Yep that def was fynest tweet..lol...nice one fynest!

Grin
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:09 am

I know he had them ages ago.. I hated them then and I hate them now. His hair is truly awful.

Come on Stan... step it up bruv
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:54 am

Superman said
    Come on Stan... step it up bruv

I think thats the reason I started liking Stans undercut...coz he is doing something different...he'd be boring if he stayed the same and everyone expected that of him.

Now he's getting comments about his bowtie lol...I'm liking that too even tho at first it reminded me of Peewee Herman haha...maybe what once was considered geeky is becoming cool.

Stan is gawgess...he can pretty much change his look every week and rock it!

IF you were his Stylist.. what would you have him wear?...and what hairstyle do you think he should have next Superman?
    stanozfan
    STANnified
    STANnified

Interview with Stan-X factor Empty Love Stan the Man

Post by stanozfan Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:07 am

I think Stan looks cool and he is cool. He is always positive about things and it shows.
    It's good that he does not take things too seriously (and yet he is very serious about principle things such as his call to serve others, etc). For a 20 year old that is so awesome. I also think that now that he is in a very tough industry, he does need to always have different styles, to avoid people's boredom.

I think he is a truly role model. I will support Stan all the way... Interview with Stan-X factor 163212 Interview with Stan-X factor 163212 Interview with Stan-X factor 163212
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:03 am

Usher has the same basic hair style now as he did years ago.. Which proves you don't need to change your hair style to keep people interested, you just need to not make crap music or give crap performances.

If I was his stylist Kiwiana, I would just quit. I don't blame Stans stylist though. I blame Stan.

Yes kiwiana, I know you think stan is 'gawgess' and you always will. But his hair is horrible. The glasses are awful.

It almost seems like he doesn't know how he wants to dress so he just changes all the time hoping he'll find something he likes.

kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:32 am

Stan can get away with any hair style or those geeky glasses--- Saw justine Bieber on telly with those same glasses---sorry the boy looked awful Interview with Stan-X factor 494568
    As for Stan, he is just one of those lucky people!!!!!! Interview with Stan-X factor 333657
    I think he looks pretty gorgeous with that new hairdo,and that nose ring!!! wow so suit him.
    I agree with some of the comments posted here,change is good for his career---- he practically is the new hot talent of OZ and in saying that, he needs to keep up with trends etc etc. not that it matters to me, i'll always be a fan of his happy dance
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:42 am

So.. You're saying stan should be a conformist? Instead of coming up with his own style he should follow the trends?

His glasses and awful hairstyle need to go.. I hadn't made my mind up about the nose ring.. I think it's slightly feminine and makes him look like a homo, but that's just my opinion.
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:06 pm

Having worked at a University for many years with students, Stan is the same age as many of the students I worked with - and that's what they do - experiment with their look, try new things now that the restrictions of school no longer apply, or they're no longer living at home with Mum and Dad. Stan's a young man, trying out things, following the trends, giving things a go to work out what suits him I guess. He would be doing that regardless of whether he was famous or not - it's just that he is famous now and it's all done in the public eye with thousands of people giving him their opinion.
    It's all a phase, and he won't look the same in say 5 years time - at the moment he can hardly stay looking the same for longer than 4 weeks!!
    We may not always like whatever trend he's currently into - but it's hardly a moral issue, and his morals you can't fault him on.
    I think we need to be indulgent and cut him some slack - accept him for who he is- no matter what he looks like! I think the words of his song "Inside Out" say it all - he "ain't gonna change just 'cos you said it baby"!
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Stan has "Presence".
    He can wear whatever, do whatever with his hair, look like a "homo with a nose ring" etc he will always capture an audience with that god given voice Interview with Stan-X factor 333657
    How lucky is that?
    I accept him the way he is.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:45 pm

yes he is gawgess in everyway...

I hope you're gonna be nice at Stans next concert Superman lol

Whatever he looks like, he'll still be amazing!
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Kiwiana, i don't think i will ever go to a stan concert now. Not if he is gonna look like a retard and give an awful performance.

I think there is an issue of morality, if he is following trends he doesn't like. His hair cut isn't really a trend though.. it's like he had a drunken uncle cut his hair and half way through his uncle passed out and he decided just to leave it. It looks awful. The nose ring makes him look like a homo and the glasses are awful too.

He doesn't have to change just cos I said it, but apparently he has to change because the publics preferences change... Maybe his song should be written like "I'll only change if that's the preference, baby. Trust me i'll try it all, No matter how horrible"
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:17 pm

Hahahhahhahhhahhah--- that's a great song superman.
    You're quite creative!!
    Had a good laugh!!!
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Muchas Gracias Amigo.

Big Smile
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:38 pm

kalaivani wrote: Stan has "Presence".
    He can wear whatever, do whatever with his hair, look like a "homo with a nose ring" etc he will always capture an audience with that god given voice Interview with Stan-X factor 333657
    How lucky is that?
    I accept him the way he is.

Yeah me too Kalaivani - his fabulous singing voice and the "Presence" he has, come from the heart. God-given and God-honouring.
    It's on my "bucket list" to one day see him perform live in concert - and if I don't like the way he looks at that time I can just shut my eyes and listen and enjoy- after all that's what I'll be there for!!
    stanozfan
    STANnified
    STANnified

Interview with Stan-X factor Empty Still love Stan...

Post by stanozfan Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:20 am

Still love Stan....and I will definitely come to Stan's concerts.... happy dance Interview with Stan-X factor 913396 Interview with Stan-X factor 333657 I totally admire him. It's not easy to be famous. being scrutinised and all...
    Wish I could change my hair every week...I just can't afford the hairdresser..lol

Go Stan....Keep Moving Forward....
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:04 pm

i like this interview..and i like his style
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:53 pm

I've been to 4 Stan concerts including his first full length concert and I will go to many more I'm sure, including his upcoming NZ tour to promote 'from the inside out'. Every time I see him perform and listen to his voice he is truly an outstanding performer on stage. And yeah he's had different styling from tassled shirts to baggy or ripped pants hehe..what he was wearing made no difference to me...i just enjoyed Stan and his band and the whole experience.

Who knows Nicola?...might see you at Stans next one...hope you like dancing!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:20 am