Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

2 posters

ONE News Extra Interview

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

ONE News Extra Interview Empty ONE News Extra Interview

Post by Simona Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:49 am

Two interviews
    first one is an intro to the man, the fans and where he performed...
    is that where Kiwiana went?

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/stan-walker-doing-his-own-thing-1-15-video-3743574/video

second one is a comprehensive interview with some comments from the fans.... Stan is very relaxed and at easy.
    Nice job there.

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/one-news-extra-stan-walker-6-09-video-3743556

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

ONE News Extra Interview Empty Re: ONE News Extra Interview

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Yes I was there Simo!!

...It doesn't matter how hard I try...I always end up on camera..aw man...But I look okay on this one I guess...even though I'm sick...

I didn't talk non stop like last time haha...coz i was too scared in case I coughed or sneezed on him...and I didn't ask for a kiss, just a photo...aw I didn't wanna make him sick!...but he looked great.. keeping his hood over his mane lol...

He is sooo skinny now...I was kinda shocked when he came out...he has never been this thin...but happy and a little tired...apologising for being late and explaining about forgetting his passport haha...no one minded at all...some even clapped when he finished speaking.

..but yeah I was 2nd/3rd in line..Lucky really coz...I thought I was really late arriving at 3:30pm and thinking the line would be halfway down the mall but there was no line. omg! not good enough for our Stan I thought.

The first person to meet me was a mate from yt and her daughter. We met at the last signing at Sylvia Park and she wasn't happy coz the rescheduled signing of 4:30pm had been re~re scheduled to start at 6:30...so I was early...yay! She had to leave and I was happy to look after her lovely teen daughter...we waited in line about 3 hours and ate McDonalds haha to pass the time...we made friends and I invited a nice lady to join our forum..shes on the vid too..aw man we're all on those vids haha...and yes I did text Hikoi and Super...as per usual..

The line didn't get long till about 5:30...and i reckon there were 300 hundred fans...that made me really happy for Stan...lots of families and teenagers.
    He didn't sing...but still the excitement and tight security..chanting the same line of 1 photo and 1 CD to be signed...and we were allowed 1 poster signed too. So I got 10 photos and 1 CD and 3 posters signed....

aw Stan was sweet..Asking how I was..Of course I said "I'm great"..lol no my head wanted to explode and I felt kinda pastey..I kept thinking ..'don't you dare breathe, cough, sneeze, sniff hard~out like a hori on Stan' lmao..
    He was nice of course..gawgess smiles..apologising for smudging a bit of his name on my CD..I didn't care...I have his fingerprint in black vivid now too haha....oh yeah I said thanks a few times, can i have a photo?, I've been to all your concerts here!,...not too much lol...and I didn't touch him when we were behind the table for the photo..then i got off the stage...so yeah...I did my best to keep him well lol..and tonight on TV he looked healthy and happy...

He sung well on the maori sports show Hyundai code singing choose you. He was also on Studio 2 an after school show...he sung choose you again and straight after on C4 Select a music show...where if anyone can upload (Jules or Bob please) it was I think Stans true brilliance shining through coz he did an impromptu acoustic of 'Blackbox'(the best I've heard from him even though Drew was struggling a little on the gat...omg it was the Stan I know and love)...and they did Travis McCoy 'I wanna be a billionaire' where Stan did Harmonies..haha that song cracks me up every time i hear it so i really enjoyed it...Stan judged a call~in singing competition and got the 3 contestants to sing Halo singing along with them...and on all those shows gave away his signed albums...

It's been an awesome visit for Stan...got the fro happening again haha...He's still beautiful!...and the glow must be Taya..aw

sunny
    simo thanks for putting up my banner again! You're awesome!
    You're still going to the Melbourne concert right?
    and I nearly forgot...Stan's doing a NZ tour! don't know the dates!

Last edited by kiwianabananarama on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 pm

Here's the Te Karere news report...it's short and it says there were close to 200 fans...um I guess I can't count lol..but it's not called From inside out!haha...

My favourite song today from the album is 'Love Graffiti'...and I just keep singing 'the One' coz of the tune...I just wanna hear Stan more..

source: www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH7Qe8gldkQ

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:16 pm