Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

3 posters

Idol winner Stan Walker digs deep for new album

_KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Idol winner Stan Walker digs deep for new album Empty Idol winner Stan Walker digs deep for new album

Post by _KENNY Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:28 am

STAN Walker has come a long way since he won Australian Idol in 2009. As exciting as that was it was just the beginning for the Camperdown performer. His second album, From The Inside Out, is coming out on August 20 with a focus on the styles he loves best: R ‘n’ B and hip hop.

The 20-year-old worked with an A-list of producers and songwriters, including Ryan Tedder who has written hits for everyone from Whitney Houston to Rihanna.

``I’ve never written with people on a professional level, only with my brothers and friends so this whole recording experience has been amazing for me,’’ Walker told the Courier.

The album’s first single, Unbroken, has already gone gold.
    ``My goal for this song was that it would be a longevity track and that people would really take the lyrics on board and get what I wanted to give out. And it’s still on the radio now which is pretty good,’’ he said.

With his album Walker said he wanted people to walk away with an idea of who he really was. ``There are songs on the album that are really deep and show things that you can’t usually see just by looking at me. ``I want to show everyone different parts of me and what I represent,’’ he said.

source - http://inner-west-courier.whereilive.com.au/lifestyle/story/idol-winner-stan-walker-digs-deep-for-new-album/
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Idol winner Stan Walker digs deep for new album Empty Re: Idol winner Stan Walker digs deep for new album

Post by Simona Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:21 am

great article! thanks Kenny

I am happy he feels the album represents him deeply.

surfer
    STANdard
    STANdard

Idol winner Stan Walker digs deep for new album Empty Re: Idol winner Stan Walker digs deep for new album

Post by surfer Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Ilove Stan,s album. Especially the slower sounds. It
    shows his lovely voice and feeling from inside. Forget
    the hair it looks great.
    As for Idol it was wonderful to see the talent come
    through and contrary to public opinion it has kept Australia
    going with new talent. And New Zealand as well and keeps
    something for us oldies to look forward to.
    I know the previous idols were disappointed with the decision.
    Not everyone wants to watch cooking shows all the time.
    cheers
    Surfer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 pm