Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

2 posters

Stars in Spas - Stan on the Edge Radio Station

cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Stars in Spas - Stan on the Edge Radio Station Empty Stars in Spas - Stan on the Edge Radio Station

Post by cktmt Thu May 20, 2010 11:29 am

This was a radio interview that Stan did this morning on the Edge Radio Station.. Interview location: spa pool! haha.. Too funny!

http://www.theedge.co.nz/Stars-in-Spas-Stan-Walker/tabid/307/articleID/7060/Default.aspx
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stars in Spas - Stan on the Edge Radio Station Empty Re: Stars in Spas - Stan on the Edge Radio Station

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu May 20, 2010 12:57 pm

NO UNDIES! go commando stylez Stan! omg that was funny...thanx cktmt! What...he didn't wanna go fully in, coz that's all he had to wear? faa who cares! And Ryan Tedder hasn't/hadn't heard Stan singing Unbroken? Or was that someone pretending to be Ryan Tedder...who knows with radio hahaha...nice one Stan...I can see ur bellybutton lols ...and no defined abs yet...oh well train or dance hard bro!

aw I wanna spa! xo
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stars in Spas - Stan on the Edge Radio Station Empty Re: Stars in Spas - Stan on the Edge Radio Station

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri May 21, 2010 12:41 pm

I watched Stan on C4 yesterday too...He was wearing a maroon LWR or Lower brand Tee shirt (LWR has kinda gone out now but reps for the bay!)... and black patterned stretchy jeans, big glasses and his hair tied back into a lil ponytail(hair straightened of course)...He looked very relaxed and happy chatting to Drew about Unbroken and the fight...actually I didn't hear the whole convo coz I was distracted but all good...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 pm