Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+4
IAmJustSuperman
kiwianabananarama
Simona
_KENNY
8 posters

STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!!

_KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! Empty STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!!

Post by _KENNY Sat May 08, 2010 1:59 pm

This forum is about collaberations for stan's new album. Well I think Stan should collaberate with other Aussie R&B artists such as Jessica Mauboy & Paulini.

If you's don't know who they are well there both Australian R&B artists in which are both very successful. They were both in the girl group, Young Divas then both went solo. Jessica being nominated for 7 ARIA awards in 2009, Paulini won two ARIA N.o 1 Chart awards for her #1 smash hit "Angel Eyes" in 2004 and was nominated for numerous "Urban Music Awards" for her second album "Superwoman".
    including, "Best R&B Album" & "Best Female Artist" in 2007.

JESSICA MAUBOY

PAULINI

JESSICA & PAULINI IN GIRL GROUP "YOUNG DIVAS"

[/size]

Last edited by _music247 on Tue May 18, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! Empty Re: STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!!

Post by _KENNY Sat May 08, 2010 2:04 pm

THIS IS SO TRUE! I SAY STAN DO COLLABERATIONS WITH THEM! Big Grin2
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! Empty Re: STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!!

Post by Simona Sat May 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi music STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! 569874
    Great topic!

Jessica and Paulini are great picks. Stan made no mistery about wanting to collaborate with Jessica... I think it might happen in the near fututre ... who knows!
    I would love to see Stan and Ricky-lee doing a duet .....pop/r&b song? STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! 333657
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Sat May 08, 2010 7:33 pm

he did say he wanted to collaberate with Jessica, Ricki-Lee & Stan would make a great duet, with their voices together its sure to make an impact!!

Although I want to see Paulini & Stan to do a duet together, just like Guy Sebastian & Jordin Sparks did!
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Sat May 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Stan did mention in an interview he wanted to collaberate with Jessica, hardout Ricki-Lee and Stan would make a great collaberation, with both their voices together it'll sure make an impact!

Although I still am hoping Stan does a duet with Paulini (like a ballad). just like Guy Sebastian & Jordin Sparks did!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon May 10, 2010 12:48 pm

Wo...go Stan!! Hope he does a duet with someone in the near future...Paulini or Jessica would be awesome...

I am hoping a major US star will collaborate with Stan too...like Jennifer Hudson or Pink!

STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! 569874 _music247 to Stan's State Fan Forum! punk1
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Wed May 12, 2010 6:16 pm

Personally i can't stand jess Mauboy. I think she's over rated and over hyped. Don't do it Stan !!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri May 14, 2010 6:33 am

Just keep your personal problems to yourself cuz hahaha...naa all comments welcome of course...why don't you like Jess? Overrated?....nooo...awwww she's great Super! Oh well it's too late anyway...Stan's already said he wants to...

and ummm STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! 471976 have you heard the song 'Love is your colour' by Leona L and Jennifer H...personally I don't like it but I bet you do lolr...jokes...it's an okay song i guess..it just reminds me of Cyndi Laupers 'True colours' ...naaa it does .. the tune and the lyrics are quite similar...

STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! 775509

And I would love for Stan to collaborate with PINK!!YESS cheerleader
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Fri May 14, 2010 8:50 am

Paulini has her own forum site guys! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

become a member!
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sat May 15, 2010 8:36 am

Superman...just curious...you no like Jess's voice???

She's okay....wouldn't go out of my way to see her perform live tho.
    Paulini does have a nice voice...but....me no like...not a fan of hers...happy that she is doing well tho.

Taichi
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Mon May 17, 2010 5:29 pm

If stan releases a colab song with Jess Mauboy.. I will remove all his songs from my ipod.. (i'll put them back later.. but still)

I no like Jess's voice. I can't stand her. But that's just me.. some people like her.. (goodness only knows why)

And heyyy no promoting other forums on SS!!!!!! At least her forum doesn't have a cool name..

Kiwi what are you thinking!! Stan and Pink!! ARE YOU CRAZY!! lol
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Tue May 18, 2010 7:09 am

I really like Jess's voice...and she's so cute with a beautiful smile...I saw an interview of her when she came to NZ last year...she's great!...vocally she's just as good as Rihanna, Keri H etc...I like her songs~Been Waiting, Running back ft florida & Because...I hope Stan gets to work with her...

And Pink is the man....she's the man! always!! So it makes sense...Stan's the man, Pink's the man...ahahahaha okay I am crazy and I thought you knew that already cuz lol...but if there is one person I want Stan to sing with...it's her!! cheerleader
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue May 18, 2010 2:41 pm

oh no you didnt ! bahahaaa , oh man ! jessica is hectikk ! LOLS , i reckon she is better than paulini .. though not as better as rihanna , keri h Big Grin2 hehe ..

stan & pink ; bahahahahahaaa - how weird would that be , LOLS ! what about susan boyl or even justin bieber 60s dance STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! 775509 ; too funny ..
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue May 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Okay don't suggest stan doing a colab with the bieber kid. That kid is a pest.

Jess is not even close to Rihanna. And definitely not close to Miss Keri.

And pink.. Not gonna happen.. she's cool.. But she's too crazy.. Although maybe they could have a get together and sing Dear Mr President or something.
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue May 18, 2010 2:59 pm

bahaha , yeah i know ; stan & justin = fail right there ! lols ..

but stan doing a collab with any international artist would be mean !
    IAmJustSuperman
    IAmJustSuperman
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by IAmJustSuperman Tue May 18, 2010 3:22 pm

*Any international artist that isn't Justin Bieber!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

bahahahahahaaaaaaaa ! yepp ! any international artist excluding justin bieber ! LMAO !
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed May 19, 2010 9:41 am

ugh I could just slap the stuffing outta the Bieb!
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed May 19, 2010 11:34 am

I never said Jess is better than Rihanna or Keri...but she has the talent good enough to be among such awesome artists but never better...haha omg...

Forget that Beiber boy...never ever with Stan no!...just can't get into his songs...and I dunno what all the hype is really...my daughter gets upset coz I won't let her go see him at the airport a couple weeks back and complained I go to see Stan a lot...well YEA!! coz I have been stalking Stan for like 9 months!!lol....Beiber was here 5 seconds and shes in love with him...aargh I'll slap him first Linda!hahaha

Pink is MEAN!! She has one AMAZING voice...listen to 'the family' song or 'dear mr president' or any of her slower songs...she's not too crazy for Stan...she's the man! Stan and Pink all da way!!! xo
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed May 19, 2010 8:06 pm

ahehehe , i get you cuz :) lols ..

bahahahhaaaa ; oh justin bieber ! cant believe how much people dislike him , lols - only song i like is " baby " - hehe .. ooofftt , dont worry i felt like slapping all those lil crying girls who were maniacs when he came down to oz ! STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! 575867 grrrrrrr , STAN COLLABERATING WITH PAULINI & JESSICA MAUBOY!! 752819 ..
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed May 19, 2010 9:00 pm

omg I know...a girl took his hat at the airport and he got upset...haha...I mean can't he buy like a hundred hats now...I saw a few interviews he had here...and it looked like he wasn't enjoying his NZ visit...lol...oh well...get over it..with the fame and fortune comes the fanatics...

Now why won't Usher come here??...Go to his concert anyway cuz..early birthday present...you deserve it!!

...here's something from the young divas a couple years ago...haha Emily Williams was in hubbys school band haha (and J Williams was at my daughters school today~ she said everyone went nuts~off topic haha)...but Jess and Paulini look good...Hey this song takes me back...haha

source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Where the heck is Emily and what is she doing now?? She was awesome...didn't she come second to Kate...Auckland Southside talent ryt there!!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed May 19, 2010 10:26 pm

bahaha , ohmygosh ! i saw that aye , first oz then nz = crazzyyy ! its seem like the security couldnt even handle crazy screaming girls ! haha , but i heard they nearly or did knock his mama over , which is pretty sad ! lols .. lol @ his hat , im sure he can afford another million hats with all that $$$ in his pocket hahahahaa .. what about the " german " thing on the nz radio interview ; bahahahahaa ! too funny ..

well i would go - but no ticket = no entry , so no point and besides i have class ! hehe , lols ..

ahhh , you serious - cool ! nesian mystik was hot property down here , my cousins said the concert went offf ! :) ahhh , yess this song ! i have no idea , havnt heard from her in ages ! i often see paulini doing her nails in my suburb ! haha - though she tries to hide herself ; bahahahaaaa ! i wonder what happen to kate , natalie , wess , casey , damien ?? lols ..
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Thu May 20, 2010 6:57 pm

great video! brings back memories, paulini and emily were the best in the young divas ! uhm theres news from her management that Emily will be releasing some new stuff some time this year ! She previewed her soon to released single at the Pacific Pathways concert last year ! &nd Paulini's new album is also coming out this year.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri May 21, 2010 12:32 pm

oi _music247...thanx cuz...that's great news bout Emily!! You sure know ur music info cuz...thanx! xo

hey fynest...haha aw yes get to class and stop skipping for concerts bwhahaha...you still at KFC? coz I'm starving! lol xo
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    Kaitiakis_Mummy
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Kaitiakis_Mummy Fri May 21, 2010 1:30 pm

IAmJustSuperman wrote:Personally i can't stand jess Mauboy. I think she's over rated and over hyped. Don't do it Stan !!

I like Jess but I think they "skanked" her up too much know what I mean she was beautiful on idol then whey went and sexed her up to the nines and all...she is naturally pretty but not with the whole "pricilla Queen of the Desert" make up....far out

I would love to see Jen Hudson do a duet with Stan but then again she might be TOO powerful...thats what i found with Jordan and Guy she over-powered him...those are my thoughts

MMMMMmmmmm who else??? maybe Nora Jones shes got a nice calming easy voice to listen too....

Dunno know anyways....Love Stanny all the way..

He can do a duet it with me...better watch out Stan Sony might drop you and sign me....bwahahaha yeah dreaming...lol

Love to you all.... :)

Last edited by Kaitiakis_Mummy on Fri May 21, 2010 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:52 am