Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+5
sarahbunny
Aaron
Ataahua
nick_93
Simona
9 posters

Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Empty Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event

Post by Simona Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:24 pm

Stan will be flying to NZ to perform at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event.

He will perform at the black-tie ceremony at the TelstraClear Pacific Events Centre in Manukau on Saturday December 5.

I know kalaivani is going... please tell us all about it! Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Simona7 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Empty Re: Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event

Post by nick_93 Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Well this is confusing because look what I found:

http://www.onlymelbourne.com.au/melbourne_details.php?id=22015

UnitingCare Christmas Gift Appeal

Stan Walker and Kate Cebrano are helping to raise 150,000 gifts as Ambassadors for the UnitingCare Christmas Gift Appeal.

They will both appear at Target's giant pop up gift to the city which is popping up at St Kilda beach next to St Kilda Sea Baths on December 5th.

Stan and Kate will be performing from 12.30 to 1.30pm and will be encouraging people to give generously to the appeal which provides gifts or gift cards to underprivileged children, homeless teenagers, families in crisis and lonely elderly people.

Target's Christmas pop up store is a unique shopping experience offering an extensive range of Christmas merchandise. All profits from the sales at the pop up Christmas shop will go to UnitingCare Australia.

12.30pm - 1.30pm

Web Link: UnitingCare Christmas Gift Appeal

UnitingCare Christmas Gift Appeal
    18 Jacka Blvd St Kilda Victoria 3182 Australia.
    Telephone: (03) 8506 1603

RELATED WEB RESOURCES

Melbourne Link www.unitingcarechristmasgiftappeal.org.au

Shocked
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Empty Re: Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event

Post by Simona Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Icon_eek
    yes that's Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Confused
    but if this is true.... he comin gto melbourne!!!!

and i'm not gonna be there Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Icon_mad cause have an interstate weddingto go to ,,...a;a;a;a Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Kopfschuettel
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Yeah I'm confused. He said something on his Twitter before about going to the Maori Sports Awards next week so I'm not sure what's going on. But before I found that article, I emailed his manager David Champion and he said Stan will be having a Melbourne instore soon and it will be posted on his website so you still may be in luck Simona7 Big Smile
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:25 pm

nick_93 wrote:He said something on his Twitter before about going to the Maori Sports Awards next week so I'm not sure what's going on. But before I found that article, I emailed his manager David Champion and he said Stan will be having a Melbourne instore soon

maybe someone should email his manager to clarify about the whole twitter thing then...
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Ataahua wrote:
    nick_93 wrote:He said something on his Twitter before about going to the Maori Sports Awards next week so I'm not sure what's going on. But before I found that article, I emailed his manager David Champion and he said Stan will be having a Melbourne instore soon

maybe someone should email his manager to clarify about the whole twitter thing then...

Yeah true, I better not though cause when I emailed him the other day he sounded a bit peed off with me haha.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Icon_cheers Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Icon_cheers Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Icon_cheers
    yesssssssssssssssss!
    I really hope he goes to NZ on the 5th so that means he'll un melbourne for another date!!!!
    hahahahahaha Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Icon_biggrin
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Haha Simona.
    This is what Stan's manager said to me:

"YES – all will be on his website and YES there will be a Melb instore"

and this was on Stan's Twitter:

"MAORI SPORTS AWARDS NEXT WEEK..... HAHAH WHATA MAORI I AM!!! LMAO"

So make of it what you will 👅
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:41 pm

i guess the message is to WAIT PATIENTLY for the website to be updated.
    cyclops

and in the meantime, don't take what 'he' tweets as really from Stan.
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Yeah I've been keeping an eye out on the website, it's been a bit quiet the last couple of days, hopefully we get some more exciting news soon.

And yeah, I didn't really think some of those tweets were genuinely from Stan. Some don't seem right and he already has his own personal one so you can probably tell which tweets are his :)
    Aaron
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Aaron Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:41 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if him and Cate do goto Melbourne, do the charity gig and then he fly's to NZL - I mean it only takes 2.5 hrs and be there in time for the Maori Sports Awards which is in the evening, probably start at about 7pm or something.
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Aaron wrote:I wouldnt be surprised if him and Cate do goto Melbourne, do the charity gig and then he fly's to NZL - I mean it only takes 2.5 hrs and be there in time for the Maori Sports Awards which is in the evening, probably start at about 7pm or something.

That's a thought, he could do both Neutral

Well I hope we get some confirmation cause I'd love to venture out to St.Kilda on Saturday to see Stan Big Smile
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:22 pm

is he really gonna be at St kilda ?? Ahhh that's not that far away but I doubt someone will take me:( come to werribee or highpoimt stan!!!
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:41 pm

sarahbunny wrote:is he really gonna be at St kilda ?? Ahhh that's not that far away but I doubt someone will take me:( come to werribee or highpoimt stan!!!

Well apparently St.Kilda beach on Saturday but we need confirmation cause he is supposed to be in NZ the same day lol.

Yeah it would be good if he went to somewhere like Highpoint. That's manageable, I've done a few of those before :)
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Now on that same website they changed it from Stan Walker and Kate Cebrano to Hayley Warner and Kate Cebrano Shocked
    Aaron
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Aaron Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:38 pm

He'll be doing the Maori gig then. Go figure.
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Yes well it obviously seems so now.
    I wonder when he will come to Melbourne for an instore though, he already has a few lined up across Oz. Hopefully Melbourne's next and soon :)
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 pm

hey guys,
    tickets for the the sports awards are $155.00,(nz)i rung them to make sure Stan will be there.And yes Stan will be there.The ticketing office will give discounts to people coming from Oz!!!Fantastic!!!
    My travel agent is scrambling to get my flights rearranged.Hoping like hell.
    A table for 10 people will cost $1550 but they are willing to give us Aussies a discount at 1200.Choice!!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm

I hope whoever is going takes a video of him singing and puts it on you tube please Big Smile

And random but if anywhere hears that Stan will be singing at Carol by candelight or carols in the domain please tell because the idol winner usually sings at it !
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 am

I wish I had been in Auckland to catch our "Stan" yesterday....its just not fair boo hoo hoo!!! :( lol!
    For those that were fortunate enough to catch him last night..good on ya!!! :cheers:
    I am green with envy No lol!
    Taichi
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:41 am

So was he there Saturday? I couldn't go to St Kilda yesterday, but surely someone tried?
    nick_93
    nick_93
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by nick_93 Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:20 am

RobynH99 wrote:OK - I clearly didn't read to the end! LOL

Haha yeah, Hayley went instead yesterday and performed 'Good Day' and singed things. Wink
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Checked out Maori Channel's(19) program for today, and they are televising the MAORI SPORTS AWARDS tonite! (Sunday) 9.00pm until 11.00pm!

So if anyone knows how to tape and upload Stans performance! Pleeeze, plezze, plezzze!!

I cant guarantee they'll televise him but they should, shouldnt they?
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:16 pm

I checked to see if it would be televised here - no such luck - BUT, if I were a betting woman, which I'm not, I'd say there MIGHT be a report on the Channel 10 News if we are lucky - OH - that's on NOW.

I'm going to check!

Edited: Nope - not a thing :_|:
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:12 pm

Benji Marshall's emotional win

Published: 6:53PM Sunday December 06, 2009

Source: ONE Sport

Stan performing at the 2009 MAORI SPORT AWARD event Benji_stan_2
    Source: Photosport Benji Marshall (R) with Australian Idol winner Stan Walker

Rugby league world cup winning skipper Benji Marshall has made an emotional return to New Zealand following the sudden death of his father last week.

On Saturday night the playermaker fought back tears as he accepted the award for Maori sportsperson of the year at the Manukau Events centre.

Marshall, who also won the supreme award, celebrated with Mt Maunganui-raised, Australian Idol winner Stan Walker.

It was a big night for the Kiwis with Steven Kearney named coach of the year.

Rugby winger Zac Guildford won Junior Sportsman while a scholarship was awarded to Samatha Harrison for hockey.

Source:TVNZ One Sport

http://tvnz.co.nz/rugby-league-news/benji-marshall-s-emotional-win-3230702/video

This is my first upload photo etc and I'm amazed it worked! Apologies if I wasnt supposed to put up a link, but there's a short video with Stan in it and I didnt know how to upload it. Please feel free to fix it for me admin xxx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:34 pm