Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+17
Nicola
_KENNY
kiwianabananarama
surfer
kalaivani
RobynO99
radelaide
laine
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
sarahwithanh27
Linda
Hikoi
LASERAsmiles
toottifruitti
Taichimisty
Simona
21 posters

Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest!

Poll

Which hair style do you prefer?

[ 5 ]
    Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_left29%Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_left18%Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_left18%Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_left29%Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_left0%Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_left6%Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_left0%Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest!

Post by Simona Thu May 06, 2010 2:13 pm

latest pic of the 'fro Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Icon_rr during the Nova radiointerview
    it's full on hey?!?! haha
    Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Stan-w11
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest!

Post by Taichimisty Thu May 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Hahaha....wot a crack up....

Taichi
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Mon May 10, 2010 9:17 am

omg...I saw that interview on yt with Stan talking bout his Mum...very very funny...gosh I love that laugh...

I don't like that 'fro' picture just above simo...it reminds me of the BeeGees holding a hairdryer for the full wind blown effect~Tacky hahahaha...don't like it...I mainly love the 'You Can' Pic... Stan looks so cool and fresh...but not like a fob!bwahaha...the clean, short back and sides is rocking it too on Idol days but if I have to vote it's 'You Can' all da way!
    afro haha
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon May 10, 2010 4:22 pm

bahahaha @ the beegees ... yep i think you are right! afro
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Sat May 22, 2010 11:48 am

he's present hair looks mean ! though it didnt look so gud in the unbroken clip..but it did when he performed on sunrise and hey hey it's saturday..

keep it stan ! don't let anyone make you cut it off !
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sat May 22, 2010 4:09 pm

haha...I don't want him to cut ow...haha...just style it better...I actually don't mind it on Unbroken and it does look better on Hey Hey...But as he's in NZ at the moment...he has enough to tie back into a ponytail...but he'd have to straighten it to tie it...lol...If he's gonna go afro...I'm not into it...when Nicola met him in Christchurch on Sunday night it was a boof afro haha...
    so straighten it Stan and a colour would be MEAN!!AZ!

haha Stan just came on c4 again(diff. interview replayed)...wearing LWR....aah he looks so happy! Good Luck in Taurangafor tonight Stan...hope someone videos it and puts it on yt... cries coz I'm not...
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Sat May 22, 2010 6:18 pm

oi hard..that afro does not suit him..i knew straight away it didnt when i saw a photo of it from a radio interview. man it must be fun for him to travel bck and forth between oz and nz..i wish him all the best in nz tho!
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue May 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Stan buddy, that afro-- ah, no no no!!!
    looks a bit like James brown when he grew his hair and straightened it!!!! hahhahhahahhhahhh
    Sorry,i'm for the shortcut tidy look mate!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Tue May 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Kiwiana wrote: "when Nicola met him in Christchurch on Sunday night it was a boof afro haha...
    so straighten it Stan and a colour would be MEAN!!AZ!"

Yes it was afro "au natural" when I met him 9 days ago - and he did try to colour his hair a few days before that - he posted a funny photo on Twitter of himself and his mate Nahshon dying their hair! He later said that he tried to dye it brown but he could hardly see it until he got into the sun - so he was going to dye it black again as if nothing had ever happened! He was saying the day I met him (on Twitter, not to me) that he still had black dye on his fingernails and that it looked like nail polish!
    He also said in an interview conducted with Tauranga radio station "The Edge", in response to a question on how he would answer "the haters" in regard to his hairstyle on "Unbroken", that he might join them as he didn't have a mirror that day and couldn't see what he looked like (I'm assuming he's talking about the day of the video shoot, 9th April). Grin
    rawinia
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by rawinia Wed May 26, 2010 9:21 am

I like it when its oiled back - he looks like a young rebel - very hot Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 333657
    Gerly
    Gerly
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Gerly Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:48 am

I like Idol Period hair style the most, but else are too really nice, nothing bad to say :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:02 pm

what about the new hair style ppls?

maybe Andrea can post one of her pics here?
    so we can all see?
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:59 pm

are you talkin about the "corn rows?"
    (is that what theyre called???)
    I think he looks gawgess!!! lol!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:32 pm

yep exactly that Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 52856

his hair are all pulled back to show his beautiful face... so much bettererererer
    jacobianstangirl
    jacobianstangirl
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by jacobianstangirl Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Lets see, I liked the idol period. I liked it in Unbroken, tho he didn't. Corn rows were cool. But hate the afro, I liked it at the nz music awards, but hate it when he leaves it curly, looks a bit gay to be honest.
    _KENNY
    _KENNY
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by _KENNY Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:59 pm

i like he's current hairstyle..i hope he doesn't keep changing it whenever a new single is released and for a new video...lol
    surfer
    STANdard
    STANdard

Post by surfer Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:07 pm

HAIR STYLE:-
    NOT AFRO
    NOT THE PRESENT ONE
    STRAIGHTENED TO SHOW YOUR LOVELY EYES AND FACIAL FEATURES.
    jacobianstangirl
    jacobianstangirl
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by jacobianstangirl Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:23 pm

I seriously hate the nose ring, and also those ridiculous glasses. But has anyone seen the photo of him at the ARIAS, omg, he looks seriously cute, he's wearing skinny jeans, blue shirt and a vest and a hat
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 am

yes! I saw it...and the photo with him and Guy S at the arias is very very gawgess! Stan looks...mmm!
    stanozfan
    STANnified
    STANnified

Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 Empty Stan just shaved his hair!!!

Post by stanozfan Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Wonder how he looks like now... woot woot woot woot woot woot woot woot
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:49 pm

stan is bald again!
    source: twitter.

and yeah, he is getting a bit defensive about his hair now..

1stanwalker wrote:Oh my life i just shaved my hair. Its all gone aaargh. It was blimin anoying lol. Praise God. Well back 2 baldy hahaha. Not 4 any1 but me.

aww haha :/
    i actually don't care. its his hair. as long as he's happy Let's Talk Hair Style.... be honest! - Page 2 52856

but we'll see it tonight :) #carolsinthedomain !
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:27 pm

I agree Lasera! I noticed last time he tweeted about doing something significant to his hair he got defensive about it and was saying that "his girlfriend likes it, so there!" type of comment.
    Poor thing! It must be so hard being in the spotlight and having everything he does scrutinised and whenever he changes his hairstyle having thousands of people he doesn't even know, suddenly deciding they have an opinion about it and they feel the need to express that opinion, and the media picking up on it and hassling him about it as well.
    jacobianstangirl
    jacobianstangirl
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by jacobianstangirl Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:14 pm

Since he shaved off all his hair, do you think he'll go thru the stages again (or should I say we go thru the stages with him).
    Lets see, there was the baldy, then the bowl or helmet he had in Unbroken (I personally like that one), then he couldnt be bother to straighten or comb his hair and we got the Fro. And it was long enough to corn row. Then the Steven Segal tie back. The the Slick undercut, or the outrageous all over the place undercut, which in the end was to much work to manage so he shaved all his hair off.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:25 pm

My son came home from the hairdressers today and told me that Stan was in Auckland yesterday and got a haircut from the same hairdressers. We know the 2 guys that own that hairdressers and they are really nice guys. Anyways Stan got a number 2 all over lol...and apparently he's been there before.

Aw Stans first tour concert tonight in Wellington just started Big Grin2 I wish I was there :( lol. I hope all our SS friends in Wellys (whaeaof5, Krystabel)..made it to his concert. rock band

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 am