Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+4
kiwianabananarama
kiwi-lover
QueenTiger
Linda
8 posters

Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 Empty Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010

Post by Linda Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 am

Waitangi Day commemorates a significant day in the history of New Zealand. It is a public holiday held each year on 6 February to celebrate the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, New Zealand's founding document, on that date in 1840.

I'd suggest everyone go and check out Kiwiana's Channel on Youtube because none of this would have been available to us if not for her generosity! Three cheers for Kiwiana! You rock GF
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Kiwianabananarama
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 Empty Re: Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010

Post by QueenTiger Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:44 am

Yeah for Kiwi. Luv u. Thanks so much for sharing ur vid's with us you are definately the bomb. cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
    kiwi-lover
    kiwi-lover
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 Empty Re: Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010

Post by kiwi-lover Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Kia Ora Kiwiana. I love watching Stan perform Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 306969
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Nice Avatar Kiwi-lover!

Gosh SS...I have to delete those Waitangi Day videos coz I really expected them to be amazing with the sound and everything and they arent...dang!! Only watched them this afternoon...and Im not impressed with the sound.
    Sorry for the long wait my dear friends but I am trying to fit it all in and do my best...The 'road trip to Stan' story/essay...lol.. is coming mates...but Ive been consumed with family and these uploads...cant believe how long theyve taken..and I still have another to put up. Thank you Thank you for the kind words of support. I wish the sound could have been top notch...but Im happy to see him live again and show ya what i got!!Love to you guys!!!mwah xo

Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 569874 to Stans State Kiwi-lover...you will love it here...people are so friendly...and we totally adore Stan and protect him and love him...so youre in good company!!! xo Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 333657
    inikamoze
    inikamoze
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by inikamoze Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:02 pm

It's nice to see Stan out doing his thing. It will a long time before I get to see him live so I appreciate watching the vids, although it is such a shame about the sound. Great job anyway kiwiana. Thanks! Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 913396
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm

The size of the crowd just freaked me out - Stan certainly draws the numbers! Explains his No 1 on the NZ charts, doesn't it?

Thanks for sharing these - with so much performing in NZ, we'd miss out entirely if it wasn't for our wonderful members across the Tasman!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks Kiwiana! I love the shots with the crowd wow! Stan is the man!

Tam was singing this time and Nash at the bass! gosh I could hear his work in Umbrella, well done!

Don't worry about the sound kiwiana, it is not your fault. It ia hard to get a good sound at concert like this.

You were all sitting away from the stage this time... It that because of what happened in Lake Taupo? with the security ppl struggling to keep the fence up?
    thnaks again cuz!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 pm

You know you are a star when they have to keep the fans at a distance! Stanilicious
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:37 pm

yep, that's definitely true Robyn heheheh!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

wooot wooot ! thaankkss for this Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 333657
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:29 pm

haha!I realise now that his first time with a band and the sound technicians didnt get it perfect. Even a cousin I saw after Taupo concert said the sound was bad and she was way at the back. But to be honest I didnt notice it while I was there...guess i had too much to think about and trying to 'hold my own' haha...and enjoy Stan!!

Hey Thanks for your kind words tho...means a lot to me...truely!! xo
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Forgive me friends..but I have an emergency...Story tomorrow k!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 pm

no worries kiwi :)
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:25 pm

I found another video of Stan performing that day!

QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

OMG i so love this song.."smash into u"..it sends chills down my spine... Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 563318
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 am

Found this one too!

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:06 pm

thanks Linda! love the one with Taya signing solo.... wow! nice vocals! and i saw Tam! Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 565759
    They changed it up a bit from the usual. Stan started very low... I think he still had a problem with his throat there? and trying to preserve the vocal chords? Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 736208 he doesn't go as high as he did when he sang that song in the cafe... noticed that?
    In the last video the sound is good! and can see Tam and Nahshon ahahahah great! he sounded "scratchy" there too. Hope he gets some rest now to soothe that sore throat! Stan Walker performing on Waitanga Day 6th February 2010 142165
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 pm

No worries Simo...... I liked that Taya got a chance to do a solo and glad we also got a glimpse at Tam doing her thang in the hooker heels LOL

I still think his version at the cafe was way better and perhaps you're right, his throat might be giving him some grief. scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:14 am