Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+4
sarahbunny
kalaivani
rambletamblegurl
Simona
8 posters

Facebook links

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Facebook links Empty Facebook links

Post by Simona Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Facebook links Empty Re: Facebook links

Post by Simona Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Seems not all SSFFers are on facebook so will use this topic to post Stan's Status updates as they show on his private, official and fan club walls.

The official pages are not updated often.... hmmmm... so the upates will be mainly from his private page. He usually posts inspiring, thoughtful messages for all fans to read, reflect and appreciate.
    I think you'll all love his messages and hopefully you will find some inspiration and comfort in his words. Facebook links 52856

24th December 2009
    Stan Walker I GUESS WE HAVE TO JUST KEEP TRUSTING IN GOD.. HIS WAYS ARE HIGHER THAN OURS.. THANKYOU JESUS FOR THE CONTINUOUS BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE.. GOD YOU ARE AMAZIN.. WE LEARN EVERYDAY.. WITH EACH NEW STEP COMES A NEW CHALLENGE, BUT IN ALL WE MUST TRUST IN HIM AND GIVE OVER TO HIM CONSTANTLY.. PRAISE GOD..

15th January 2010
    Stan Walker FOR THE TIME IS NOW TO RISE AND STAND FOR TRUTH AND RIGHTOUSNESS FOR THIS IS THE YEAR OF HEALING AND RESTORATION, AND THE BLESSINGS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. AN UNSHAKABLE FAITH IS WHAT WE MUST HAVE, THAT OUR GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. THE TIME IS NOW FOR WE HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. TAKE UP ...A STAND AN KEEP OUR EYES FIXED ON THE CROSS. JESUS IS AMAZING.

28th January 2010
    Stan Walker IN AMONGST ALL THE DISASTER AND CHAOS, THERE IS STILL HOPE IN OUR SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST... SUPPORT THE HOPE FOR HAITI... OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE IN NEED OF OUR HELP... WHAT WILL YOU DO... WHAT WILL WE DO...

9th February 2010
    Stan Walker HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD... THIS IS THE YEAR OF RECONCILIATION, HEALING AND BREAKTHROUGH... IT IS IN THE MIDST OF THINGS THAT THIS IS HAPPENING... NOW IS THE TIME... RISE UP PEOPLE AND TAKE A STAND BECAUSE THE MOVE OF GOD IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN... PRAISE JESUS...
    rambletamblegurl
    rambletamblegurl
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Facebook links Empty Stan's facebook quotes

Post by rambletamblegurl Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi Simo, I am not usually on facebook very often, so a big heartfelt THANK YOU to you for these inspiring and comforting quotes from Stan. He lights the way like no one else. Beautiful!!! Love ramblexx
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:10 pm

15th February 2010

Stan Walker JESUS RENEWS US AND IN HIM WE FIND OUR STRENGTH...
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:13 pm

rambletamblegurl wrote:Hi Simo, I am not usually on facebook very often, so a big heartfelt THANK YOU to you for these inspiring and comforting quotes from Stan. He lights the way like no one else. Beautiful!!! Love ramblexx

Thanks to you Ramble for you kind words. Stan is such a beautiful soul. He inspires me everyday. I feel blessed to know him.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:05 am

16th February 2010
    Stan Walker IN THE MIDST OF EVERYTHING JESUS IS THERE... IN ALL THE CHAOS AND IN ALL THE COMPLICATED CIRCUMSTANCES JESUS IS THERE... LET HIM BE YOUR PEACE AND SAFE REFUGE... ONLY IN HIM WE TRULY HAVE RESTORATION... ITS TIME TO LET THE HEALING TAKE PLACE... HE IS OUR HEALER AND PEACE MAKER... PRAISE GOD...
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:24 pm

18th February 2010

Stan Walker JAMES 1:2-4 MY BRETHREN, COUNT IT ALL JOY WHEN YOU FALL INTO VARIOUS TRIALS, KNOWING THAT THE TESTING OF YOUR FAITH PRODUCES PATIENCE. BUT LET PATIENCE HAVE ITS PERFECT WORK, THAT YOU MAY BE PERFECT AND COMPLETE, LACKING NOTHING.... PRAISE GOD....
    and...
    Stan Walker BREAK OUR HEARTS FOR WHAT BREAKS YOURS, THAT EVERYTHING THAT WE ARE WOULD BE FOR YOUR KINGDOMS CAUSE... ONLY IN HIM WE FIND OUR TRUE PURPOSE... ITS IN OUR PRIDE AND BROKENESS THAT WE NEED TO HUMBLE OURSELVES AND TAKE IT TO THE ALTER... IN THAT WE WILL FIND PEACE, CLARITY, STRENGTH AND A REAL HOPE... PRAISE GOD FOR ANOTHER AWSOME DAY...

wow, Stan has been updating his status often lately... he might have some spare time to enjoy things for himself and with family.
    So nice he also finds the time to inspire his fans and friends ....
    even though I am not religious (I believe Stan always refers to a 'relationship with God' not about religion either) I do believe in the power of human beings and that 'One' may be above all... you can call it what ever you want but it exists...

The second status is apparently cited from a Brooke Fraser song... didn't know her until today a fan reconised her lyrics on Stan's wall post. I checked some of her songs on Utube. NZ sing-song-writer. Love her voice. Such inspiring, uplifting lyrics... truly amazing artist.
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Good one Stan,
    Work is getting me a bit stressed today, reading what you wrote just gave me a bit of a relief there and a smile!! I ai'nt religious Simo, but i beleive in a God.He is with everyone.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Stan Walker EVEN IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE, AND THE LOST CAUSES AND THE HOPELESS SITUATION, ITS IN JESUS THERE IS A SECURE HOPE... ITS IN THESE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF LOST HOPE IS WHERE OUR FAITH IS TESTED AND IN THE TESTING WE ARE REWARDED PATIENCE, HOPE AND CHARACTER... LET US HAVE AN UNSHAKABLE FAITH KNOWING THE CHALLENGE BRINGS THE REWARD... PRAISE GOD...

inspiring Stan
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Mmm and i'm suprised Stan actually reads what people comment on his status cus remember that garry guy that was saying religion wasn't real and stuff Stan actually wrote on his wall and said some good stuff and he also wrote on his cousins wall haha first team his done that.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 pm

omg Sarah thanks for that. I read all the Garry stuff alright. He was so rude.
    I am surprised too Stan did respond to him, so unusual for him. But he did give him something to reflect on.
    Apparently now Garry is all good and thinking about what he has written LOL also Stan's cousin marie-lee was really good talking to Garry and make him turn around....

What did stan write onhis cousin wall? just curious LOL
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 pm

ahem ok, I read the post on his cousin's wall... he actually said where he lives now I guess.....
    dunno if we should be saying that...
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Haha i know he was quite rude but atleast he realised his mistakes and very suprising Stan wrote on that guys wall haha he told he cousin to come live woth him and that he got a house in that area lmao Maybe Linda and renee know where that is haha they could door knock the whole area looking for him bahah but prob shouldn't say where his living haha Razz
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:33 pm

that's right bahahahah linda and renee should get a "door to door" job just to find him ... hehehehehe

nah seriously I don't care where he lives. I even forgot about it already .... the important thing is that he is happy with his family wherever he might be...
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm

oooopsiee i know which suburb stan lives in now shifty hehe , too bad its not close by - hahahars - LOLS ! but yess hope he is happy where ever he is :) X
    cktmt
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by cktmt Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:56 am

Ahhh, Facebook is such a stalker's haven huh?! te he he..

The cousin who he Facebook'd is actually the cousin at his AI audition - just a bit of random info for ya'll.. lol
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:36 am

Oh yes, I remember them hugging after Stan got through to the top100... every time I watch that segment Facebook links 325563... so moving
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:08 pm

ahem

Taya updated her status one hour ago...
    Taya is engagement ring shopping.
    Facebook links 727573

is that what i think it is? Facebook links 917411

hopefully it is for her and Stan Facebook links 822661
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm

OOOOOOO LA LA ! lols , wow ! is she engaged ? or is she just shopping for a friend ? lols ..
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Stan posted new pics... lol at the jujus bahahahaha

Facebook links 26930_10
    Facebook links 26930_12
    Facebook links 26930_13

fun timez hehehhe
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm

haha , poser much ? loving the piks Facebook links 333657
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Stan Walker FIGHT THE FIGHT OF FAITH... PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS... WE SERVE A GOD OF MIRACLES, HEALINGS AND HOPE... IN HIM THE IMPOSSIBLE BECOMES POSSIBLE...

Hey guys Stan is accepting friends on his personal page again... He stopped for a while saying that they were too many to accept.... He tols us he had more than 4,000 friend requests to go through Facebook links 428148 LOL too much!

Once he reaches 5,000 that is it, that's the limit.
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 pm

ahahahaa , poor thing - but its good to see how many people love love love him aye :)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 am

Mama April is adverstising Stan's forthcoming single on the fan sites.

April Mcleod WalkerStan Walker Fan Club!: STANS NEW SINGLE UNBROKEN IS OUT ON RADIO 9 APRIL, SO REQUEST IT AT YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATION AND SEE OUR STANY GET TO NUMBER ONE. AND TAMA IS RIGHT THE WEBSITE wwwstanwalkermusic.com IS RUN BY MYSELF MY HUSBAND AND STANS YOUTH PASTOR SAMUEL SPRY. CHECK IT OUT YOU WILL FIND THINGS ON THERE, NO-ONE ELSE HAS GOT. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR OUR SON!!!

April Mcleod Walker UNBROKEN IS OUT ON RADIO 9 APRIL!!!!!!! RING YOUR LOCAL RADIO STATION AND ASK FOR IT!!!! IT'S ALSO OUT IN NZ SAME TIME. GO HARD STAN FANS I AM, I'M HIS MAMA!!!

April Mcleod Walker ALSO PEOPLE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY STANS NEW SINGLE UNBROKEN END OF APRIL.

thanks for the news!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:05 pm

2 hours ago Stan posted this to an aunt who was asking if he could do a gig where she lives....

Stan Walker hey unty Sally.. yeah that sounds awsome az... miss you fallas... but i will send u my managers number so u can get in contact with him an hopefully we can do something cos i would love 2... just have to organise it with him though an put it in my calender cos i got heaps of stuff on aye... but yeah sounds awsome though... love uz an miss u fallas... bless uz... arohanui xxxx

what's all the calendar events he has on ? we don't know of anything coming up except that he's going to Haiti.... anyone knows? or is on the hunt for info? Facebook links 195478

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:10 pm