Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+16
kazz
LASERAsmiles
Nicola
Taichimisty
wolfpackgirl10
jane_gun
josephineperrot
greenjems
KrystaBel
QueenTiger
Stan Walker Girl
RobynO99
kiwianabananarama
fynesthorse
sarahbunny
Linda
20 posters

Lindt Cafe Dessert

jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 4 Empty Re: Lindt Cafe Dessert

Post by jane_gun Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Linda wrote:Hey Jane? I can shoot footage of you singing if you can find a piano babe! Come on lets do it!!!!! Please, please, please?

Hehe ok... But I'll need to find a piano first, lol... And you'll probably have to come over or something, haha...
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

I'm uploading Stan's message to us onto the SSFF Facebook page as I type right now... LOL
    I'll play with myspace a little late but both videos are already uploaded onto youtube. (renamed too) LOL

Tell me when you want me over Jane and I'll do it :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks for the add-on Linda...really cool to hear a little more and a little bit more!! lol @ Stan brings the Cougar out in me!! Awsum gf xx
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Sok!
    I'm getting old you know and can't remember everything LOL
    but when it pops into the thick skull of mine then I try and write it down so I can share it with everyone :)
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 pm

LOL I mean like put his video MSG in the special stan place so everyone can watch it when they come on?
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm

GR8 idea Sarah!! whoop whoop.. cheerleader
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 pm

thank you thank you thank you JANE! hahaha..
    now i totally know what you're talking about :))
    cool watch btw.. haha :)

Linda wrote:OMGsh folks He is divine when he speaks to you. He makes constant eye contact when he directs conversation towards you. His beautiful eyes are so lusciously brown and his skin is so gloriously tanned at the moment.

OMGOSHH. can't wait for the time when i actually get to SPEAK to him.. haha..
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:33 pm

sarahbunny wrote:LOL I mean like put his video MSG in the special stan place so everyone can watch it when they come on?

Yeah we will be but have to confer with the boss (Simo) about where we should put it exactly. I'll try and catch her some time tonight.
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:38 pm

nggaawwww - thanks for the extra add-on linda - ommgsshhh love - he is such a gentlemen blush3 loools ...
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Great post Jane - and I'm so glad you got the pot.

Where is Josie? I haven't seen a post from her - she's probably just as choked up with jealousy as I am!!!

Well, Melbourne-ites will get to go to his concert WHEN he gets to Melbourne. Enough darn CD signings - I want a CONCERT!!! Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 4 563318
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:15 pm

LASERAsmiles wrote:thank you thank you thank you JANE! hahaha..
    now i totally know what you're talking about :))
    cool watch btw.. haha :)

Hehe, now you do indeed... Ah, I do love my watch too - too bad Adidas doesn't produce this model anymore the last time I asked - but if you do spot something similar, give me a yell! :p
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm

will do :)) haha
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Great post Jane...filled with heaps of details on the awesome Stan....nice seeing it from another perspective as well....look forward to seeing you sing on video with Lindas help.....you da bomb Linda!!!!

Soulcoaster...hi and welcome to the SS look forward to catching up with you round the forum. Great bunch of ppl here.

Way to go Linda....nice add on....his official site sux...lol...how did he take it?
    Your description of him sounds absolutely divine....wot a lovely person...wot a man...lol...!!!!

Thanx Jane and Linda for ur brilliant posts.....looking forward to Simo and Renee's story...yeah baaaby!!!

Taichi
    kazz
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by kazz Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:32 pm

yes thankyou everyone for your welcomes,just watched the vid of stan plus singing smash into you,I would have been crying i think lol Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 4 163212 Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 4 333657
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:18 am

Sigh... I'm really missing Stan and company now... Drat, I still remember him and Mikey asking me if I'm staying or returning to Malaysia after I graduate and I replied that it's most likely I'm going home. And Mikey joked that if I stayed, they may just make me the family doctor! Ahh... *slaps own head* :(
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:26 am

ok, spose it's mine turn, i really sorry guys i apologize now cause this may be a very long post....OMG first & foremost I need to say thank you to Jane, for your generosity for allowing us to come along & share this experience with u.
    I'm sorry if i babble I am still on Cloud Nine (and don't think i will be coming down anytime soon), and i am still so in awe that we had the time we did with Stan He is da bomb. He is such a humble guy (which we knew anyway).
    Had a very early morning was up at 6.00 to get to Lindas by 7.00 as linda said we had a long bus ride into the city to meet the one & only Simo.(& yes the bus was leaking-we were sitting on the leaking side first & then when it leaked on linda, we moved, but we didn't tell the others when they sat there, & then the lady put on her raincoat & the other lady put up her umbrella, it was so funny). Anyway thats off topic. Back to Stan Desert topic. So we met up with simo eventually & GF you are the bomb, Love u heaps. We then went to Darling Harbour & found out where Lindt cafe was and how far he was signing and then was disappointed that he was singing in the aqua shell in the water so we couldn't get front row...sniff sniff. (But we had front row in the cafe. This you will hear later). Anyway, we walked round for a little bit, Linda no need to apologize my knee has been like this now for 4 yrs hopefully they find out whats wrong sooner than later. Thanks for the concern. but hey thanks to a pair of $8.00 thongs i had to buy cause my foot was swelling in my shoe i couldn't walk. lol! It was so hot that we found a little shade and sat there till stan came to do his signing. We went up & was talking to him a little bit couldn't get to much in cause they said there too many ppl. So yeah i said to Stan "Ok can you please sign my 8th copy of your cd for me...(Poor guy was a bit shocked, and said this is your 8th. I said Yep I am a massive fan.. blush3 Then me Linda & simo just stood there starring at him and taking photos.. Then came dinner, we got to meet the amazing, generous Jane for dinner at a Malaysian rest(as linda pointed out we all got on so well), , I couldn't eat, i think it was mostly the heat but i was to excited to eat, i just wanted to get down to c stanalicious stan..Anyway Jane love u, u are such a beautiful person and GF thank you. If not for you this would not be happening. (we would have been the squashed nose ppl on the other side of the doors. Then we had the opportunity to meet Kelly (radelaide), she happened to bring linda bag of goodies. We all needed the Rexona moment, the heat was disgusting, our makeup had all melted, had to touch that up, tried to patt off all the sweat, and then spray a bit of perfume. I am so glad that i PM Kelly to get her mobile and catch up, you are the bomb GF, love you to bits. OMG then (drum roll please), came the time to go & sit at our reserved table and wait for the man of the moment Stanalicious stan..(omg i am shaking while i'm typing, can't think straight. getting hot in here, need to fan myself) Yeah the ppl were everywhere, & the organisers told us if we wanted to meet stan we couldn't go round & watch him perform because we wouldn't be able to get through the ppl. I was very upset cause of course i wanted my cake and to be able to eat it to hehe. But we couldn't. We could hear the beautiful tones coming off the water, which of course were the pipes of our one & only Stan....Then we knew he was coming even b4 he got to the door, the squels from the girls outside OMG. At least when i squeal its inside, most of the time anyway...haha). When Stan first walked in he greeted us all with a kiss & a handshake (and now i not washing my cheeks now, we got more than one), sorry i'll remember the kiss more than the handshake, and then he said "i remember you from the signing today". That was a feeling you can't put into words that the amount of ppl that were there he remembered us. He also was followed in with his brother Mikey & his B/V Ashley. He sat down and the proceeded to say our names Renee, Simo, Jane & Linda in the right order. We were overwhelmed. Us girls were on one side & Stan, Mikey, ashley & his agent (I think it was) was sitting on the other side with the Darling harbour chick sitting on the other side of me. Stan & crew were given their milkshake and then Stan proceeded to hand his round to us. It was so hot in the restuarant we all fanning ourselves with menus and reserved table signed. that was funny. After drinking our milkshakes our waffles comes out with ice-cream & choc sauce, & Simo had a hot sundae...We were talking & simo spoon was in her icecream & it was melting & it fell off onto her hand and she had ice cream and choc on her hand it was so funny, she trying to discreatly wipe it off. lol!
    Anyway we started to have a chat, So funny stan, Mikey and ashley were eating & Me, Simo, Linda and jane couldn't eat we were all in awe. We talked bout the forum, he said thanks & asked for a Welcome message to the fans, & he was so happy to do it for us.. I said we have a dedicated fan based that love u. Then I asked him why they wouldn't release Think of me as a single. I said that is the bomb, i love that song. Stan sat up and said i love it 2, i said it not fair that you only have 1 single off this album why won't sony release it, he said he wasn't sure. I then said how wrong it was cause every other idol has 2 or 3 singles from their first album. Anyway then asked if his next album was still coming out March, he said No its prob middle of the year. June/July.. "I told him i can't wait that long". He said there will be more singles from this one.
    We then said that Beyonce stole his version of Halo, he said no beyonce is the beast. I said Beyonce is the beast but u r the Beauty.. :lol!: He was very humbled & got a bit embarrassed that we said his version was better, he said no no no.
    Then Jane sang OMG what a beautiful song & voice Jane, we told her to put it on u tube. Stan listened, & gave her a great feedback. I then said to him that it was my birthday yesterday & it would make my day, my year my centery if he would sing Happy birthday for us. He said thats embarrassing i told him i won't get embarrassed, he said no but i will.I said you just sang in front of thousand and now there is only 4 of us please....I said then just sing anything, so he told Mikey to get his guitar and he sang Smash into u. There was 3 video going, mine, Linda's & simo's. OMG i don't know how i stayed so still. Seriously as he was singing i started to cry. he's voice it so OMG. being an accoustic version was so well done. Its ashame the fire works were outside killed the sound a bit but we know what we got and it was explosion inside, OMG goosebumps & tears. We asked where Mum april was and linda touched on this she was apparently moving into new home. I told him that me & linda were going to Easterfeast, and he was like "awesome". The whole nite was so sureal i asked the D/H rep that was sitting beside me to pinch me, she said why, I said i needed to know if this was a dream or if it was real..She laughed at me and so did mikey, didn't realise that he was listening to me and she said its real mate.
    Stan was told he had to go, and we asked for a group shot and some single shots and she said hurry up we need to go, even thou he said he didn't want to go yet. She insisted. We got photos under the lindt sign. He then did the round goodbye again, & more kisses & hugs & more kisses & hugs. & then got photo with Mikey aswell. (OMG i think the looks run in the family guys, hehehe, he hawt too). I got a kiss & hug from Mikey too. Thanks to Kelly (radelaide) for being our unoffical paparazi, she got some great shots, can't wait for them. Kelly was over the moon aswell, as she got to get a photo with stan aswell. I have so much more to say but my poor brain, only see's slideshows of the whole night from stan walking in to stan walking out and the version of smashing into you & the hugs & kisses. OMG OMG OMG is all i can say...Simo was a hoot, at the signing she was so quiet and nervous and then when we get there we didn't have to pick her up off the floor he had a great conversation with stan & the others, you so the bomb GF. As my memory comes to i should post more.

**I would also love to do a HUGE BIG shout out to Stan the Man, thank you so much for giving your time for us, you are such a humble, giving person & I pray you will go far & succeed. I just want to say one thing, I think Linda, Simo & jane will all agree with me when i say Stan gave of his time, when we spoke to him, he looked at us and waiting for each of us to talk, and then gave a response, and then answered everyone questions.. Your da bomb, You're the beauty all right...It prob sounds selfish but i didn't want the night to end, and neither did the others..
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 am

Wow i 4got to say to Linda, & Jane, your post are fabulous..OMG what a nite.

this is a Birthday persent i will never forget, it will be engraved on my memory & the others aswell.. for the rest of our lives.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:29 am

Hey Simo, where is your post...can't wait for your version.
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:35 am

jane_gun wrote:Sigh... I'm really missing Stan and company now... Drat, I still remember him and Mikey asking me if I'm staying or returning to Malaysia after I graduate and I replied that it's most likely I'm going home. And Mikey joked that if I stayed, they may just make me the family doctor! Ahh... *slaps own head* :(

Oh, can someone please pay off my scholarship bond so I can stay here and be the Walker's doctor? Please, pretty please? Sob sob...
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 am

jane_gun wrote:
    jane_gun wrote:Sigh... I'm really missing Stan and company now... Drat, I still remember him and Mikey asking me if I'm staying or returning to Malaysia after I graduate and I replied that it's most likely I'm going home. And Mikey joked that if I stayed, they may just make me the family doctor! Ahh... *slaps own head* :(

Oh, can someone please pay off my scholarship bond so I can stay here and be the Walker's doctor? Please, pretty please? Sob sob...

This is not good - I never saw it coming but I think I'm suffering from a rare condition called Stan Withdrawal Syndrome... cries
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:03 am

Well, Jane, you might just have your PhD there - LOL - which means you'd be THE international specialist on the condition of SWS and so they would have to keep you here to treat all the "sufferers" in Australia and New Zealand - got to be a heap of them over there!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 am

WOW QT - what a post!!! LOL Love that you all had such a great time.

Wonder if Stan will pop in to read all about it from the fan's perspective?
    jane_gun
    jane_gun
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by jane_gun Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:10 am

Haha, I can't find a cure for it as yet except to meet Stan again, lol... A temporary reliever medication is to listen to Stan's songs but beware the side effects: prolonged exposure to this seemingly harmless medicine may invoke a greater desire to meet the one and only Stan Walker once again!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:00 am

thanks girls .. love the posts and now you girls will be twice as addicted lol
    so great that April and family are moving into a new house..they all deserve i
    it so much!! just so happy you girls met Stan..
    xx
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 am

RENEEE! wow that was a long post!! hahahah. but i was actually expecting one like that Razz i kept "OHMYGOSHing" when reading it.. haha.. staaaaan is sooo humble.. my goshh..

Linda, Jane, Renee.. i think everybody on the forum is dying to meet stan now.. but not the "go up to him and get an autograph and then leave" kind of meet.. a "sit down and talk with stan" meet..

"i wana meet stan!" "no, i wana meet stan!" "no, i wana meet stan!" "nooo, i wana meet stannn!" Lindt Cafe Dessert - Page 4 594917

jane_gun wrote:
    jane_gun wrote:

This is not good - I never saw it coming but I think I'm suffering from a rare condition called Stan Withdrawal Syndrome... cries

haiyaaaaa JANEE!! wud be so cool if you could actually be the WALKER's FAMILY DOCTORRR! hahaha..
    but i guess Malaysia has a lot of people who need you too.. aw well, leave it to God Wink

jane wrote:A temporary reliever medication is to listen to Stan's songs but beware the side effects: prolonged exposure to this seemingly harmless medicine may invoke a greater desire to meet the one and only Stan Walker once again!

THAT IS SOOOO COOL! it sounds soo DOCTOR-y! *like duhhh* duh hahhaha..

can Stan's State be considered temporary reliever medication too Jane? lol.. cos you talk about stan.. you read about stan.. you sometimes even get to talk to stan.. and this also "invokes a greater desire to meet the one and only Stan Walker once again" haha..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:39 pm