Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+11
KrystaBel
Hikoi
nappunyoja
sarahbunny
Taichimisty
kalaivani
kiwianabananarama
Linda
QueenTiger
fynesthorse
Simona
15 posters

Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival.

kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival.

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:02 am

Im ready to be melted!!! I am anticipating it already. I was always jealous about everyone in the moshpit on Idol. They looked like they were enjoying themselves or about to pee their pants at the site of Stan and his sexy voice...lol...I wud have been the same. Im ready to dance and be a total idiot...nah just have heaps of fun really and take photos.....and dance! I'll try get a vid...I'll do my best cuzzies..for sure!

rock band

Kiwiana xo
    STANds by her STAN
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival.

Post by Linda Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Just enjoy the time you get to see him. I don't think we'll have this much action from him when he gains exposure to the rest of the world, so! enjoy it while the going is good! ps. get really snap happy and take as many photos and videos as you can LOL
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Thanks linda cuz

I'll take heaps and post them!checking on puter

...got ur msg about the tat...LMAO...chk it owt cuz!! Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 163212
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Oh..I have already met Stan...lynda and Queentiger....you guys know that aye?...My full account is written somewhere here on SS. I just havent heard him sing LIVE.
    I will enjoy...melt...cry....scream...dance...whatever comes out!! Wish you all cud be there too.

Kiwiana xo Group Hug
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:58 pm

kiwianabananarama wrote:Oh..I have already met Stan...lynda and Queentiger....you guys know that aye?...My full account is written somewhere here on SS. I just havent heard him sing LIVE.
    I will enjoy...melt...cry....scream...dance...whatever comes out!! Wish you all cud be there too.

Kiwiana xo Group Hug

Yep it was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it but to hear him sing live. OMGsh
    He's a very very talented young man.
    I can't wait until he starts touring wooooooooohooooooo
    *does a happy dance around her computer*
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Linda

Youre a true fan cuz...I can tell...everyone here is great in their devotion to Stan. He captured me on his first audition. I remember i was stunned actually...yep...I was watching one of the most talented singers i had ever seen and heard and it was his first day. The rest is beautiful history. Im just grateful hes coming back here and I belong to this club and people are still supporting him...and well I should have said this first...the australian people voted him to be their Idol. Ive said it plenty of times on Youtube...but I am grateful. Stan will always be in my heart...hubby knows it too! He hates it...but he knows it.
    And Ive told lots of people the day after he won...I'll be supporting him forever...when he tours...Im there!!

Kiwiana xo
    STANs by her STAN afro
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 pm

WTG Kiwi & Thanks for the comment :)
    I think the regular posters in this forum are die hard Stan-Fans and always will be!

SHame I can't head over to see him whenever he performs. He's like "my personal brand of heroin!" ROFLMAO@the quote
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:47 pm

LOL Linda

im team jacob at the moment due to his hot body...mmmm bet his bum is yummy too...haha...

But yep back to stan...I agree...i cant get enuff of him either...addicted and obsessed...hell i tell people freely that i am both and proud of it.

So glad there are others like me here and on you tube!

kiwiana xo
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Absolutely.
    I gob off about him all the time too.
    Mind you I have converted a few along the way!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 pm

me too...haha....its so easy when stan is so great!

Kiwiana xo
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 pm

Kia ora Kiwiana, hope you have the " bestest " time at Matakana Island and give Stan a big hug.Herbs is one of my fav NZ bands,and are they the ones who sang "whats the time Mr. Wolf" in Once were warriors?
    Party till you drop!! Ha Ha happy dance
    nappunyoja
    nappunyoja
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by nappunyoja Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:12 pm

STAN GO TO NZ AGAIN?? scratch HAHA HE GO THWERE AND I GO THAILAND!! huyya Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 333657 Grin
    Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 563318
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:16 pm

yess nappunyoja - stan is going to nz to perform at a festival there punk1
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Anyone go today? Pictures video? Haha
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:06 pm

ahh , sarah we just gotta wait for kiwiana Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 333657
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:09 pm

ohh yeah bahah hurry up kiwiana LOL jks just bring us a nice story and some pics an vids Razz
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:58 am

ahahahahahaha....and all I wanna hear about is how the heck stan was when you guys chatted to him...OMG...I MISSED IT.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! naaa ....stoked for you guys...truly awesome for you simo and SS. He knows about us here...thanks to your fine efforts gf. Thanks for the best fan club!

i guess you want the goss huh?....hahaha.... sigh!!!!!!!!!
    Hes gorgeous ...what can i say...such an awesome day and I cant believe it. I didnt even know I was cryin when i was video-ing him. Ive got the sorest upper right arm (triceps ae)ever trying to capture every detail...It was the best...haha....you'll see ...but I want to tell you my whole day...not just bits and pieces...OK

I said goodbye here on Friday...hehe....after seeing that my posts were gone...haha...not blaming anyone...just havin fun...aaah that rhymes...you'll have to forgive me coz Im wasted...tired i mean... I saw Stan's name before i left and wondered if it was the man himself...and shoot ...IT WAS...not fair...I missed out...haha...well thats OK coz I heard him sing a few hours ago...and ...like I said I was pumped!!!

We left Friday on a nice sunny auckland day and man i was excited. The traffic wasnt too bad...made it there in 3 hours. Stayed with the whanau...and I had a stink sleep on the couch...but was grateful to my aunty for putting us up!
    Saturday was a beautiful hot day in Tauranga...If you guys have ever been there it is a really lovely little town by the ocean. We were dropped off at Salisbury wharf and when we got to the boat...we werent allowed on coz we had no actual tickets. Ticketdirect is the stupidest booking agent there is I think. When you pay by creditcard they send you no email confirmation...even the website sux...anyway enuff on that...they wouldnt let us on the boat even tho I had a confirmation number and ticketdirect assured me they wud. Then I saw my hubbys cuzzin...whew...he was one of Stans security for the day. A quick call to the Island and we were in! Thanks Leroy cuz! Always good to see the cuz! The boat was packed with happy stan lovin people. Met one of the hosts for the day. Tons of maoris...looking stunning actually...some overdressed...heaps of teens...happy az..cool tattoos...haha and wearing taonga(necklace)...man I felt like I wanted a tat then and there. The trip over was lovely...very scenic...the mount in the background....oooo...I forgot to say I had to buy a new camera before I left...long story that one...on the trip Im tryin to figure out how to use it and take random pics...but gee Tauranga is really lovely place...I could definitely live there...The boat trip was bout 20 minutes..We arrived on the island at 9:30am and we had to board a bus...didnt realise the island was so big. The trip took 40 minutes and it was the bumpiest fricken bus ride Ive ever been on. But again very picturesque...winding thru the forest and pine trees, ferns...a few houses...a couple of little farms...then we arrived and you could hear the reggae music as we neared the Matakana Marae(meeting houses)...I was sooo excited!!!wondering if Stan was inside the marae or walking around...haha as if...nah he wasnt there yet... coz i asked..we went thru the gates first...yay...thanks to Leroy! There were rides for the kids...you only had to pay a koha(donation) for a ride but I had no kids.....of course...haha.....lots of food places selling hangi(food cooked in the ground)...is yummy btw...icecream and watermelon...we had an inside connection so we got it free...haha...and it wasnt leroy..another cuz..mussel fritters and fry bread...YUM!!!...steak rolls...drinks...tons of stalls...selling reggae styled t-shirts and wristbands and bob marley stuff...all the sponsors for the event had their tents up but we went right to the front of stage of course...hell yea...no one seemed to mind we were in front of them...actually everyone was chilling...rubbing on sunscreen and eating and enjoying the music. Its soooo different to Auckland...just loved the vibe....we set up and sat down to enjoy the music...we had missed the powhiri coz of the ticket mix up...but we were there for the start of the bands and there was a great line up...oops let me get my program ae...wait wait wait...lets see...oh yes...katikati college...tha meanest...talented teens...this one girl...I swear shes like Beyounce...Kindred Spirit, Oceania Storm, She just greedy, Nytmare, Jenna Palmer, Regan Perry..a cross between Ben Harper and John Mayer- weird but talented...haha...oooo but i loved a band called 'left hand break'...Im like where did these guys come from...haha...oh yea aotearoa..NZ...haha...awesome...If I wasnt eating...I was dancing...AND anticipating my beautiful idol...as the day went on it was a scorcher(got a little burnt damn it)..it turned showery in the afternoon. The big acts were arriving and we knew we better pack up our stuff and shove it somewhere coz the place was getting packed. The buses were arriving and more maoris were comin out of the woodwork...haha...it was GREAT!
    1814...wow...I never knew this band before...but people kept telling me about them and well...lately my head is only filled with stan...but by the time they came out everyone was on their feet and we were at the front being pushed into the borders...1814 were rocking the house...I was having a great time...too bad i didnt know any of their songs like everyone else did...but Im definitely a fan now...then miss beautiful came out...Maisey Rika...such a gorgeous lady...loved her on the maori sports awards...yep rocked out to her....then the buzzzzzzzzz...he was here and everyone felt it....like a wave spreading over the whole crowd...it was surreal again...man I just saw him a month ago and he was back...people were already screamimg out for him...and man they were LOUD...in my ears...but I was too focussed on backstage...coz his backup vocalists came out first...the 2 blonde chicks...Natalie and ummmm...cant remember...wo...they are HOT...and your friend SIMO...Micheals Wife...she in the middle of Nat and other blondie with high high heels...coz shes not tall...Mike looked cool in stans shirt from idol and jeans and hat with gat in hand...haha...he looked great...then STANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...omg...hes lost weight...trust me to notice that first...faaa arent they feeding him or has he got a personal trainer?...he looked hot of course but thinner....and younger somehow...but STILLL WAY HOTTTTT!!
    One of the hosts(MC's)Michelle was introducing him and SHE got a kiss...man...not fair...she is the funniest chick...he enjoyed her cracked jokes. Welll you guys can catch it on the video i took ae?? nite!!!!!!

JOKES>>>>hhaha..... I turned on the video and started recording...Oh you are going to love all his songs...church inspired a couple of them, 2 Beyonce,BB...i knew some of the words to the churchy ones...i mean everyone does to those...oh you know what I havent played back the video yet...hope the sound is good and you cant hear me singing...OMG...I better edit it...ahahahaha....nah truly....you dont wanna hear me sing...specially when Stan is singing...shame...but I was crying ae...didnt even realise on his second song I think...thought it was rain...haha...it was amazing...STAN was amazing...he bent down to me a couple of times...his face was like in my camera...i was crowded...smiling at him...and trying to touch him...but my fingers missed...what a stalker i am...ahahaha...nah thats you Linda...haha...Stan danced some and sung like an angel....sometimes he put the mic down for his fans to sing into...ran across the front and that was a blurr....but it was brilliant to hear him sing live...again Im still kinda shocked I had tears falling and I didnt even know...if only Stan wud have wiped them off...ooooo...he was wearing black jeans and a grey top that had dangly bits around the neck...or was that a necklace...actually more focussed on his face and singing to be honest...but like I said its ALLLLL recorded...but Im not uploading now coz its nearly 3:30am...and Im wasted...He sang ...ummmm 6 songs....dont quote me...im losing the plot now...and when he went to go...we were screaming'one more one more'...he didnt give us one more...ahahaha...I thought that was hilarious...straight after he left the stage...everyone dispersed...hold on is that a word...everything is hazy now...soooo tired...sorry cuzzies...my eyes are shot...herbs were next...but the diehards...like me...were around the back trying to get shots of him. The sponsors and their families and anyone lucky enuff to be in that area were having photos and getting a few autographs...a celeb...who i had recognised ealier in the day called out to me Stan was coming to a certain spot...so i got ready...he came but then ran to some whanau and climbed up the fence to give them a kiss...im so jealous...nahhh...stoked for them...people were around him always...diehards like me scoping the fences that housed all the vips...trying to catch a glimpse...even in the van...everyone trying to see him...what an idol experience for him...people banging on the windows...ahem...but not me...well i was trying to get more shots...haha...but it was the best festival...Stans entourage wasnt with him ae...April was noticibly absent and all the rest he usually travels with. He did seem a little shy actually...but not in his vocals or stage presence when he sung...Hes still my favourite Idol!! In every way possible!

The festival continued with some rappers and Katchafire...I danced 2 hours solid coz Im the man...haha...nah I am...got 2 compliments actually...coz I told you Im the man at dancing..haha...Im awake now...man i cant wait to rock out wiv you guys at Stans concert in Aus...and Simo...I read gf that hes coming back in 2 weeks...haha....29th is my actual birthday...21 AGAIN!!!...love it...
    Catching a bus back to the wharf took 1 hour...3 and a half thousand people and 40 min trips...it was a long nite...and it was raining...but i had an umbrella...lucky...the ferry was cold but everyone was in good spirits...and loving my t-shirt...not my stan one...my one that is sound sensitive...youse wud know if you read my post in 'the t-shirt ideas'...its mean and pulse like a stereo to any sound...awesome at a concert...can just imagine us now...with stan pulsing t-shirts....wud be amazing!! Thanks for reading! I'll upload when ive slept for a whole day...nah later K?...L8trs...Stan is my idol always!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Kiwiana xo
    Stanified for shur!
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:46 am

man, kiwiana YOU ROCK!
    and YOU ARE THE MAN! Cant wait for
    the Upload!
    Cheers big time cuzz
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Taichimisty Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 am

CHEERS buddy... Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 333657 ..that was totally awesome....so with you every step of the way even the crying part.....all I can say is 'WOW'. babando
    So thrilled for you Kiwiana.... jumping
    Impatiently waiting for the vid.....yep hope can't hear you singing either...lol...heartily:) Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 52856 Grin woot woot

Choice story....looooved it!!! happy dance

Taichi
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:20 am

OMG hahahha we have been waiting all night for the story haha you make me sooooo jelous omg his lost weight wb his tattoo? LOL i can't wait to hear and see them
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:44 am

hey guys theirs 2 videos up on YouTube i can't watch them yet cus it didn't work on my iPod and comp is being used grrrrr

omg i watched them too bad the audio wasnt that great but still good...and OMG HE LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXYYYYYYYYYYY his defiently lost weight and his hair has grown i think Big Smile ... and wherever he got this tattoo its somewhere i cant see hahaha and beautiful...but man people were singing along to umberella and bad hahaha lol
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 am

Thanks Sarah..will check it out now!!!
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:10 am

Haha no prob i can't wait for her videos and pictures Big Smile did you read her essay story? Haha
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 am

Wow - wow wow - loved the story!

Off to You Tube to see if I can find the videos!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 am

He does look good Sarah. Audio not good, but stil can hear his distinctive gorgeous sound!! Stan is awsum live - the quality and timber if his voice is amazing... Stan Performing @ the Matakana Island Natural Breeze music festival. - Page 2 306969

OMG has Kiwiana written her story already?? gotta read it right now...yaayyyy kiwiana!! cheerleader

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:26 am