Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+17
Stan Walker Girl
LASERAsmiles
Kaitiakis_Mummy
KrystaBel
fynesthorse
xstan8318x
shoooshoo
nappunyoja
Ataahua
Taichimisty
Hikoi
josephineperrot
QueenTiger
RobynO99
sarahbunny
Simona
Linda
21 posters

Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney

Post by Linda Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 am

YEah both of our cameras have HD video recording.
    Mines a digital SLR (paparazzi style) and hers is a little sony something or rather. Expensive though.
    I'll definitely have to take both to capture as much as I can I reckon.
    Wish us both luck eh?
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 Empty Re: Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney

Post by Taichimisty Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 am

You guys are so out there.. Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 209130 ...luck....think yous have invented the word and improved on it big time... Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 333657 ...you guys make it happen...where there's a will there is always a way....the Linda and Renee way...lol...merrily:) sunny

Taichi
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Taichimisty wrote:Wot!!!! eeeek ...is Oz day celebration not going to be televised?.....how come....why not....wat happened?

That
    being the case....Linda and Renee....we are so relying on you
    guys...lol...
    with glee:)....got my fingers, toes and whatever else
    crossed. Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 333657

Taichi

omgg, why why whyyyy isn't it gona be televised :(
    haha.. so yeah, Linda and Renee....we are so relying on you
    guys!
    hahah..

♥️
    Stan Walker Girl
    Stan Walker Girl
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Stan Walker Girl Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Does Annybody know what time stan sings becus gotta in sister in hospital & she is due to have a baby on ausie soo i might ditch my sister if i know what time he sings LOL
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm

LOL 7:30 I'm pretty sure Stan sings anna hahahahah
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:24 pm

19:30 is on the first post Annabelle or check the calendar events at the bottom of home page or calendar on navigation bar under forum banner Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 885672
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:26 pm

No Stans will be on between 8-8:50 there are 2 other artists in that time haha so he will be betweenthat time of 8-8:50
    Stan Walker Girl
    Stan Walker Girl
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Stan Walker Girl Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Um i am confused
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Stan will be preforming any time between 8:00 to 8:50 pm lol get it?
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 pm

LASERAsmiles wrote:
    Taichimisty wrote:Wot!!!! eeeek ...is Oz day celebration not going to be televised?.....how come....why not....wat happened?

That
    being the case....Linda and Renee....we are so relying on you
    guys...lol...
    with glee:)....got my fingers, toes and whatever else
    crossed. Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 333657

Taichi

omgg, why why whyyyy isn't it gona be televised :(
    haha.. so yeah, Linda and Renee....we are so relying on you
    guys!

Don't worry Taichi & Lasera, I will have my video & camera & linda will have her camera. So we will get plenty of photos & videos.

I posted this ages ago but don't know where my post went, I heard he is signing autographs & singing 2 songs..Going to be a awesome day... huyya LMAO
    we then going to go to get some lindt choc... Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 333657 lol! Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 515754
    hahah..

♥️
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:11 pm

2 songs hmmm black box and something lmaooo yes he is signing 4-6 pm get a special video hahahah tell linda she has to twitter it haha everything spesh when your stalking stan and jane at lindit hahah
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:17 pm

No probs sarah. I hope he does 2 different song this time. like i don't care. Anything stan sings is worth listening 2..hehehe.
    Don't worry he told me 2day he would do a special msge for the forum. so i will hold him to that.
    I want a photo shot for my birthday....hehehe.
    yes linda & i will go get lindt choc afterwards as well...
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:36 am

haha dw.. u totally trust you two Big Smile

QueenTiger wrote: like i don't care. Anything stan sings is worth listening 2..hehehe.
    hahaha YESS!!

[quote"QueenTiger"]Don't worry he told me 2day he would do a special msge for the forum. [/quote]

a special message?? ooooooooo woot woot
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 am

Oh Yeah Lasera, had to ask the question 3 times though but got the answer that we wanted...woo hoo. hehehe.
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:40 am

Renee.. that is sooo exciting ...a special message for the Forum!!

How can u sit still?? You must be buzzing!! Just omg WOW!! Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 913396
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:14 am

He better remember about that message or someone slap him hahah Razz
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:39 am

KrystaBel wrote:Renee.. that is sooo exciting ...a special message for the Forum!!

How can u sit still?? You must be buzzing!! Just omg WOW!! Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 913396

i'm more than buzzing Krysta, It is soooo exciting not only 4 me but for the WHOLE of SS fans, i am here for every one don't care how short or long the msge is as long as we get something for everyone. OMG i have nuffin more to say. All i can say is hehe.
    huyya I will have a copy of that part of the transcript in my bag sarah just to show him.. LMAO
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 am

LMAOOOO renee hahaha good if he forgets you show him Razz omg that will be so funny.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:51 am

i'm serious sarah, already have it there ready.. & I highlighted it... lol! This going to b the best Aust day ever...
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:03 am

..bwahahahah u hightlighted it Renee...awsum gf - Stan better watch out for u, hehehe u mean business!! (just like his mama - and I mean it in a GOOD way..thats a compliment!!!) LMAO
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:38 am

ahahahah I love this topic! lolz
    stan performing at cockle bay .... mmmmmm Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 515754 with linda,QT and Jane

so excited Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 28774 cna't wai to get on that aeroplane Stan performing @ Cockle Bay, Sydney - Page 4 336877
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:44 am

KrystaBel wrote:..bwahahahah u hightlighted it Renee...awsum gf - Stan better watch out for u, hehehe u mean business!! (just like his mama - and I mean it in a GOOD way..thats a compliment!!!) LMAO

huyya thanks krysta... Group Hug
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Found this article. Talks about what willbe goin gon on Aus Day. So much fun, yay!

Mirth of a nation January 21, 2010

What a month. Sydneysiders have been spoilt for choice when it comes to going out this January. From its buzzing first night, Sydney Festival has continued to fill venues with top acts, while the calendar of music and arts festivals has never looked so crowded.

Determined not to be swallowed up and forgotten in a madcap month of events, Australia Day event organisers are set to deliver an impressive line-up of entertainment, too.
    Simultaneously reflecting, representing and entertaining the masses is no easy feat but organisers managed to move beyond the daggy and the dowdy to present a program catering to a diverse nation. Best of all, most of it is free.

Bertie Blackman, who confesses she's not a ''particularly flag-waving sort of person'', joins the party in The Rocks alongside 40 other bands and artists. In a nod to the city's attempt to enliven laneways and outdoor spaces, they will perform in little-known corners of the precinct, on small laneway stages and on the big festival stage in the Overseas Passenger Terminal forecourt.
    ''Everyone's always in a good mood because of the public holiday, so I'm expecting everyone to party with me,'' Blackman says. ''It's a couple of days before my birthday so it's always a good way to get the celebrations going.''

The Rocks' Festival of the Voice also includes ARIA-nominated electronic act Dappled Cities, blues and roots favourite Ash Grunwald, guitar great Jeff Lang, funk-jazz group the Bakery and even a Samoan gospel choir.

''When we try to tie it down to a belief that Australian entertainment has to be bush poetry and a particular style of music, we just come up short,'' says Michael Cohen, the event manager for The Rocks. ''So we've got many different and diverse voices performing and each is a representation of Australia.
    ''We wanted to create an event that is all about excellent-quality music so that people who live in Sydney can come and hang out in the wonderful and quirky areas of The Rocks.''

While the message of the day - celebration, diversity and cultural awareness - pervades all events in and around the city, comedian Matthew Hardy says it's good to see fun and ''a bit of piss-taking'' injected into Australia Day more and more each year.

He performs his show I'm So Australian in Hyde Park before rock legends Mental As Anything take to the main stage. His show is a constantly updated ''commentary on Australian culture and lifestyles'' that targets everything from Ricky Ponting's captaincy to the axing of Australian Idol .
    ''It's a collection of one-liners which describe how Australian I am and, by proxy, how Australian we all are,'' he says, tongue firmly in cheek.

''We're such a friendly and happy nation, we can definitely have a laugh at ourselves so I'm hoping for a big crowd who will be enjoying the sunshine and the day.''

In Darling Harbour, the Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority has planned a family friendly program drawing on music and dance from all corners of the globe.

There are indigenous dancers, Latin American big bands, Indian music featuring a Bollywood performance, West African bands, South American dancers covering samba, capoeira and salsa, Chinese dance groups and a repertoire of European music from jazz group Monsieur Camembert.

Australian Idol winner Stan Walker and Leo Sayer perform before the fireworks spectacular.
    ''Everybody used to think typical Australian music was bush bands. We've moved on from that,'' says the event manager for Darling Harbour, Sal Sharah, who has worked on Australia Day events for 15 years.

''I think we do strongly and proudly embrace our culture and the diversity that defines us, so the challenge is always how to effectively, and with a degree of integrity, represent that cultural diversity,'' Sharah says.

Traditional events still hold a special place in the Australia Day program such as the Ferrython, the Premier's address and the Aboriginal welcoming ceremony (see events, page 2).
    ''It's much more inclusive than ever,'' Sharah says. ''But, above all, people are just out to have a good time. They just go out to be involved and to experience what's going on and to just celebrate who we are.

''There's a certain euphoria on Australia Day.''
    AUSTRALIA DAY CELEBRATIONS
    Tuesday , events in and around Sydney. For more information, see australiaday.com.au.

For more info visit http://www.australiaday.com.au/whatson/wo_sydneycbd.aspx

Source: The Sydney Morning Herald + http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/mirth-of-a-nation-20100122-mqxr.html
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:37 pm

anyway........ is stan doing signing from 4pm to 6pm ? I can't remember the time exactly
    sarahbunny
    sarahbunny
    STANning
    STANning

Post by sarahbunny Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Yes exactly right 4-6pm at the information booth at someplace i forgot LOL its a couple of pages back or 1 page dunno

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:16 pm