Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

3 posters

AUSTRALIAN IDOL AUDITION - TOP 24

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

AUSTRALIAN IDOL AUDITION - TOP 24 Empty AUSTRALIAN IDOL AUDITION - TOP 24

Post by Simona Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:53 pm

First Audition, Brisbane - Ordinary People - 2009
    Stan impress the judges with his rendition of John Legend's song.

Interview with Sony A&R JD
    Stan is put to the test

First Performance - Top 100 - Let's Stay Together - 2009
    Stan shows the audience and the judges he can perform on stage

Verdict From Top 100 to Top 24 - 2009
    Inspirational and moving Stan

Stan Walker - Top 24 - If Ain't Got You
    Stan shows off his amazing sexy smooth voice

credit source: www.australianidol.com.au
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

AUSTRALIAN IDOL AUDITION - TOP 24 Empty Re: AUSTRALIAN IDOL AUDITION - TOP 24

Post by Simona Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:21 am

my goodness .... I'm listening to "If Aint Got You" and Stan's voice is sooo gorgeous!

He should have put the long version of it in the album. I really love it. I know he went off the rail a bit with his singing at some point but sheeeesh.... can't stop listening to those smooth tones! Can you imagine if he sings it now after the vocal coaching he had? Could be a brilliant version. I haven't heard many male singer doing this cover so gooood AUSTRALIAN IDOL AUDITION - TOP 24 333657

Edit: and forgot, this is the first time I saw his tattoo so prominent, or may be he didn't have it at all? when did he have done again?
    wasn't when he went through to the top 100? AUSTRALIAN IDOL AUDITION - TOP 24 105169
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

No Simo he did not have his tat when he went through the top 100, he got it when he MADE the top 24.. it is a lovely tatoo and is definately his calling card. Cannot miss it!
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:55 pm

COMMENTS

sourced from: YOUTUBE
    Stan Walker - Australian Idol Audition (2009)

The 3:30 Brisbane audition clip with Stan singing John Legends "Ordinary People". (Wednesday Dec30 2009-243,180 views)

winner if he plays his cards right, stays focused and remains consistent...either way, God's got a plan for this kid, someone will snatch him up! Go Stan xx

Have listened to some fine soul and R&B , but this dude is gonna be a star... truly blessed.
    Have never heard a better voice! (a personal thing hey!) Would pay to listen to this!

He's only eighteen... his voice is awesome but wait till his voice really matures and fills out. Going to be the next Luther Vandross. Oh, Really?)

Im from the uk and ive listened to a lot of these auditions and i think hes the best ,him and the 16 year old girl!!

Man Marsha her eyez on you, and i think Dicko and Kyle turned gay for a minute lol one mean voice bro.

Im not really an Idol fan, But I was channel flicking on the TV this particular night...and there was Stan belting out this gem. I stopped, sat in silence and watched as he sang so, so beautifully, almost like he was just singing this song to me. (Im sure lots of other viewers felt the same). Gave me goosebumps!! Well done Stan, and I hope he is the 2009 Strayan Idol!!

just had to come back and refresh my memory, makes me wana cry our whanau is so proud of u stan and how far u have come, marcia was mesmerised and that look on Dickos face at 1.32 when he looked as marcia I knew u had it in the bag, awesome! keeping hitting it stan i look forward to each performance with such excitement goosebumps dude

i am a music producer from sydney and i watch nearly every singing show in the world scouting for talent, im gonna go out on a limb and say he is the best thing to come from any singing show ever in the world.

I was there at the auditions in Brisbane - coz I'm a moari - Stan and I had a chat. He's not a kiwi or an ozi - his heart is pure music, love and respect. HE is truly universal. We're all kin in the eyes of the Lord! Stan - For The Win. Cher Bro!

this is just amazing! i cant believe how talented he is! He is seriously amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! He better win. if austrailia gets it right, they will vote him for number 1! He should come to America1 if he does ill be so happy! flower sunny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:42 pm