Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

3 posters

[9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

[9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Empty [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ

Post by Simona Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 pm

Stan on Good Morning TV ONE

credit source: http://tvnz.co.nz/good-morning/goodmorning-s2009-e091209-stanwalker-video-3245482

We love you Stan! our Mozzie Idol! [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Icon_sunny
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

[9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Empty Re: [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ

Post by josephineperrot Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:06 pm

I do feel sorry for Stan in a lot of ways Simo, it is hard when you aee born in one place but raised in another country your like in a catch 22 when they interview him. for NZ he will say loves NZ for Aussie he says this is home etc..to please everyone!! so better to be a Mozzie lol then he wont get bagged for saying anything about NZ or Aussie..
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

[9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Empty Re: [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ

Post by KrystaBel Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:12 pm

Such a good interview... awesome Simo!

We will miss Stan here in NZ as he heads back to Aus :-( ...haha..no worries we know he is LOVED big time in Aus too :-D
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

Post by josephineperrot Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Hi Krystal, I am Kiwi so I know how it feels my home is aussie but my heart is in NZ love both places but you do have a finity to the place your brought up in..we will look after him for you over here we spent a lot of times in the idol forum typing posts defending him that we are hardened to it now..grins
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Hey again josephineperrot...aww thanks for that lovely message. I know you guys will continue to love and support Stan across the Tasman...afterall he is the Australian Idol, voted in fair and square and therefore LOVED by thousand of Aussies / kiwi aussies / Mozzies!!! You all ROCK.
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 pm

yes, I think Stan will miss NZ too. It is his home. I know he wants to do collaboration with NZ singers, songwriters so he'll be back soon. [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Icon_sunny

I'm glad that now he is back over to Oz to tour! [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Icon_cheers

Not a Melbourne instore yet [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Icon_mad .....

Josie, we will have to group up with the other melbournian fans when he comes down here to go and see him live! [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Icon_biggrin I have to start a thread on random Stan's discussions about that ... [9.12.09] Interview on Good Morning, TV ONE - NZ Icon_basketball

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:03 pm