Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+16
QueenTiger
todreaminblue
RobynO99
LASERAsmiles
Laney x
fynesthorse
KrystaBel
Hikoi
Caarlsz
Nicola
kalaivani
kazz
Taichimisty
Linda
Simona
cktmt
20 posters

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

Post by Linda Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Yeah.... I'd like to think I'm a fan lol but not the stalking kind that creeps people out. I hope I'm not a creepy fan anyway lolololol
    like young Stan, I love meeting people and asking heaps of questions about their lives.
    I've interrogated heaps of people at work about their lives, beliefs, methodology etc it's interesting to see how people live, exist, struggle etc at the end of the day I'm just a sticky beaker at life in general lol

I've learned a lot about Christianity, budhism, Jews, Muslims etc

I think human behaviour is so fascinating actually and body language is amazing!
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:22 pm

..dont worry Linda..u are not a creepy Walker Stalker!! U just too funny - a crack up!! Stan would never be creeped out cos he'd be too busy ROTFLHAO.. u one funny lady!! LMAO

btw, people are very fascinating to watch..body language, manerisms, expressions, general behaviour.. I agree with you!!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Um yeah! I think if Stan and I were together in a room and let loose we'd end up getting into a pile of trouble! I so love his soh! I'm the practicle joker at work and general comedian pmsl
    I remember some of the things I've done and omg I've nearly pee when I recall it. I've put transparent/opaque coverings over their glasses. Sticky taped the end of their straws in their drinks, paged them to 1900 numbers. Cornflakes their shoes when the doctors are sleeping and then ring them to come running omg that just the start
    I've been a nordy girl
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Sounds interesting Linda!
    Just thought of another question: Does he have a secret to his now-flawless skin?
    I've noticed that those who have written about meeting him comment on how beautiful his skin is. That wasn't always the case if you look back at his audition for Idol and even some of the close-up shots of his face on the earlier programmes (top 11 for example). Does he now have a skincare regime in place?
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 pm

cktmt...congratulations, wot a wonderful opportunity u have - interviewing the one and only Stan Walker!! Plus u have the added bonus of having already met him during a private 'Beehive' performance.. 2 much.. U are indeed one lucky fulla! LOLz

Hey..Good luck, Im sure the interview will be absolutely AWSUM...
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Nicola wrote:Sounds interesting Linda!
    Just thought of another question: Does he have a secret to his now-flawless skin?
    I've noticed that those who have written about meeting him comment on how beautiful his skin is. That wasn't always the case if you look back at his audition for Idol and even some of the close-up shots of his face on the earlier programmes (top 11 for example). Does he now have a skincare regime in place?

Good observation Nicola! I share those views too, and hopefully Stan will tell us someday soon smile
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Nicola wrote:Sounds interesting Linda!

In my humble opinion, I think Stan's skin is looking better cos he is "livin the dream"...his life has changed..he's happy! Taking care of himself, eating well, working-out. He is looking fabulous.. not to mention the sun giving Stan a more tanned 'glow'.

Not only does he take care of his voice these days.. he is looking after the total STAN WALKER package?!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:49 pm

WOOOOW ! :) i loving all the questions - woot woot ! keep it up ! i wanna know - who does he believe makes the best raw fish ? .. lols ..
    Laney x
    Laney x
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Laney x Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:00 pm

hey im so happy for you! love ya questions linda and simo and everyone else who has contribtued!

i have one question..is he single ! and hows his WIFE HUNTING COMING ALONG, and if he wants to marry me! :) hehe
    thats all from me
    xo
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Awww Laney...cute! I just wanna say, I think there's a queue of girls wantin to be Mrs Stan Walker..LOLz. But hey.. DREAM big - nothin wrong with that! Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 2 333657
    Laney x
    Laney x
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Laney x Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm

dreams are free i say! but aww thats would be uhhhaha, i cant even talk to him met him at bayfair and choked could not say anything! DAM IT i love him, tll him please :)
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 pm

OMG..I know aye..seeing him for real and u just cant get any words out!! Yeh yeh.. just like u said 'choked'..LMAO Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 2 158573
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:13 pm

um......... I'm abnormal then. I didn't shutup. Ask simo & renee LMAO
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:18 pm

awwww laney, you so lovely!

great questions from all of our members! One thing I want to know is...

What is yourfavourite dancer from SYTYCD show so far? do you even watch it Stan? are you passionate about dancing? and if yes, which dance is your forte?
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:23 am

We saw Stan's new ta moko / tattoo shaping up....

What does it represent in Maori culture? What does mean to you Stan? How far are you going to go with tattooing?

also.... Do you like motorbikes? which kind? custom, racing?
    and..... what happened last time you rode a motorbike by yourself Stan? LOL do tell please Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 2 917411

Last edited by Simona on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added questions)
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:02 am

woww, so when is this?
    hope im not too late Neutral

the question i can come up with atm is
    "are you satisfied with Introducing Stan Walker?
    if you could change anything in it, would you?
    if yes, what would you change?"

oh and who's your favourite American Idol? :)
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 pm

I'm thinking I might be a little late for all this, but what great questions so far!!

If it has already been asked and I missed it, I'm sorry - so here is my question (I'll just ask one - there have been SO many great questions already).

Why does he follow this awful trend of trousers halfway down his arse? Not only does it make his legs look short, it does nothing for encouraging women to ........ hmmmmmmm..... no, I'd better not say that - the older women will "get" it! LMAO

I'll bet he doesn't know the history to it (most young people don't). I have been reliably told it was a "fashion" that started in American prisons and indicated that particular prisoner was "spoken for" if you get my drift. Somehow I just can't ever see it as "cool" - apart from the fact it just ain't CUTE!
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:04 pm

LOL@ Robyn
    I'm hearing you girlfriend.. instead of focusing on Stan in the vids my eyes kept wandering to the slowly descending crotch line! my goodness I thought at one stage it was going to fall down to his knees!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:16 pm

I feel like a bit of a "Grandma" saying this, but I just wish he'd get some trousers made to measure if he can't get any that fit correctly or a belt to hold them up or something, so he doesn't end up having a "wardrobe malfunction" on stage! I too feel nervous watching the videos!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Now a wardrobe malfunction I could live with.

Someone make sure they get THAT video if it happens!!!!
    RobynO99
    RobynO99
    STANning
    STANning

Post by RobynO99 Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Nicola wrote:I feel like a bit of a "Grandma" saying this, but I just wish he'd get some trousers made to measure if he can't get any that fit correctly or a belt to hold them up or something, so he doesn't end up having a "wardrobe malfunction" on stage! I too feel nervous watching the videos!

No Nicola - it is the current "fashion" if you can call it that. So on that basis, those trousers actually DO "fit"..... Actually, been around a bit too long to be fashionable any more, I think.

I've never liked it - I just love to see a guy inn pants that FIT.

Maybe one of the younger set can tell us what is supposedly so "attractive" about this "style"........... 'cos it sure stumps me!
    Nicola
    Nicola
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Nicola Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm

I stand corrected-.
    Anyway enough of this stuff! Back to the real topic, questions to ask Stan:
    I would like to know how fluent he is in Te Reo Maori - (I know he did an interview with Te Karere where he gave some short answers in Maori.)I noticed from the videos of the weekend concerts he certainly used a few Maori words and phrases.
    Is Te Reo Maori his first or second language?
    Does his family speak Te Reo at home to keep the knowledge of the language alive?

Last edited by Nicola on Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : decided to remove and add content)
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:09 pm

ok, here is another question inspired by Todreaminblue (Deb) topic "Going Global"

As winner of Aus Idol 2009 Stan gained the opportunity to perform on the American Idol 2010.
    Stan, has your appearance been locked in? when exactly are you going to be guest on the show? which song are you going to sing? can we suggest a song you should sing at the event?

It's a Man's World - Amazing Grace - Hallelujah - Think Of Me
    todreaminblue
    todreaminblue
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by todreaminblue Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Simona wrote:ok, here is another question inspired by Todreaminblue (Deb) topic "Going Global"

As winner of Aus Idol 2009 Stan gained the opportunity to perform on the American Idol 2010.
    Stan, has your appearance been locked in? when exactly are you going to be guest on the show? which song are you going to sing? can we suggest a song you should sing at the event?

It's a Man's World - Amazing Grace - Hallelujah - Think Of Me

yes must know..... must know....must know a promoting i must go......hi ho ....watch out america ...i so hope he sings think of me........stan will rock you america...ps a young us boy did the climb(audition) i predict this boy will go far.........lol.....debxo
    LASERAsmiles
    LASERAsmiles
    STANning
    STANning

Post by LASERAsmiles Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

hahaha about the pants.. some guys do it cos they think its cool.. (is not! Help Me.. I need questions for Stan Interview - Page 2 494568 ) but i think this isn't why stan does it.. isn't it cos of his bum cleavage? haha..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:29 am