Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+13
Taichimisty
KrystaBel
RobynO99
Stan Walker Girl
kalaivani
Caarlsz
fynesthorse
Linda
QueenTiger
sarahbunny
surfer
Simona
radelaide
17 posters

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 5 Empty Re: Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

Post by Linda Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm getting there girls, just have to find all my puter cables and keyboard bwahahaha
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 5 Empty Re: Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup

Post by Linda Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 pm

Ok where did I leave it (scrolls up to remind herself) Oh yeah! Anyway
    We were chatting away to Mikey and Taya and we look over and here is Stan looking at us with a smile and he gives us a wave and says HI! So we wave a hello back with huge cheesy grins on our face. I’d told Taya that we were there representing the SSFF and she was really glad. She’s going to try and provide us with more details about appearances etc. She also said that Stan really appreciates what the forum is doing for him as well. How sweet was that guys and girls? Way to go Simona huh? You little legend woman! LOL
    The next minute we see Champ & Stan head off at a fast pace getting ready for his appearance at half time singing the national anthem etc... anyway I was feeling really panicky and I said to Taya that we still needed a group photo for the forum and I thought that if we came back without pictures then we’d be in big trouble with the members LOL
    Taya and Mikey were trying to follow Stan and he vanished so quick that they didn’t see where he’d gone to. He did a huge runner for the stairs and I said he went up there. They thanked us and Taya said to wait near the gate and watch out for them as they were leaving and we could get a group shot. How sweet was that? So we waited near the gates and watched the silver service taxi. We could hear Stan singing the anthem and he was magnificent! It never sounded so sweet to me. I’ve heard plenty of people sing it but this was especially sweet coming from his voice box!
    So, Renee and I were waiting and waiting and waiting then we finally saw them wandering out of the gates. Stan was lagging a little and he was looking seriously tired. Must have been all that travelling he was doing between NZ, Perth & Sydney. We gave everyone a hug and kiss again and I gave Stan a special hug and smooch from Simona. Stan and Taya posed for a few photos and Champo took them for us. He tried with Renee’s camera first but it didn’t work because it’s had turned off and then I handed my camera to Champo and all he could say was that I had a “big one” I said “Pardon?” bwahahaha. Anyway, he took the paparazzi camera and took a photo of Stan, Taya, Renee and I but he’d cut half of Taya’s face out of my picture! Poor Taya! I looked for Mikey but he raced off to the taxi trying to avoid having happy snaps taken I think! LOL He took another one with Renee’s camera as well. I asked Stan for a close up of his new tattooed hand and he balked and said it wasn’t finished yet. I said I didn’t care and it was for the forum anyway LOL. He then decided to pose with it full (one normal pose and one supermodel pose) it was so much fun. I also touched his hair and said “Honey! What’s the go with your hair?” he replied with “Yeah, getting long huh?” After that Champo was saying they had to go because he had to put the boy to bed.
    We’d walked to the taxi hugged and smooched bye byes to all and Stan sat in the middle of the back seat with Mikey and Taya either side of him. Champo in front (think that’s how it went). We started walking when their taxi went by and all I could see were hands hanging out waving us bye bye! They are just the nicest people! No pretence, no snobbishness but just downright, genuinely nice people. Renee and I continued to walked through the car park getting some very weird looks from people but it was the most wonderful night despite the fact that I didn’t watch any of the game whatsoever bwahahahahaah

Ok that's about all I remember for the time being.
    I've got photos but accidently deleted them off the camera but they are on Renee's computer somewhere. We're trying to get them off there so I can edit them and post them for the forum to check out. I'll open up the privacy on the album for those who have FB and you can check them out ok?
    Mwaaaaaaaah to all

Thanks for reading my blog about the event! Hope you enjoyed it?
    kalaivani
    kalaivani
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by kalaivani Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:25 pm

well done linda and renee
    thanks for the well written posts,and your kind efforts so we,the Stan fans can have an inkling of the day with our fav Mr. Walker.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm

awww Linda, thanks for the hug and smooch ... I really enjoyed your story gf, well done ... as if i was there hehehehe... thanks for putting up with my phone calls during that night ahahahahah mwuah!
    Tax
    Tax
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by Tax Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm

QueenTiger wrote:OK. guys i'm really sorry if any one takes offense to me not watching the AFL and their players. I take it all back..
    I don't want to start a fight between NRL & AFL. Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 5 401322 sorry :(

hey whats going on ? i personally lived half my life in NSW and half my life in VIC i love both games equally and understand both codes rules GO BLUES (CARLTON) GO BULLDOGS (CANTERBURY)
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:27 pm

YAAAAAAHHH ! to simo`s hubby Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 5 333657 CANTERBURY BULLDOGS ALL THE WAYYY - thats my team Stan Walker @ Blacktown Olympic Park, NAB Cup - Page 5 913396 hahaas cheerleader
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:30 am

Adriana from Brazil wrote:Hi, I have one spare ticket... if you want it please contact me!

Wow love that everyone is sooo helpful.. a spare ticket!! Only wish I could go... cries

hey ...love ur Avatar Adriana

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 am