Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+12
Simona
Linda
Tony T
Keitamaanga
kalaivani
RobynO99
Taichimisty
QueenTiger
wolfpackgirl10
kiwianabananarama
Nicola
sarahbunny
16 posters

Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ

Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ

Post by Simona Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:44 am

Hey kiwiana the first program is for Hamilton? For Garden Place? the 6th of Feb right?

what is the second program for?
    Taichimisty
    Taichimisty
    STANnified
    STANnified

Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 Empty Re: Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ

Post by Taichimisty Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Looks like Stan will be attending both Hamilton and Auckland for Waitangi Day.

He'll be singing @ 12pm - 12.35 then signing from 12.35 to 12.55pm....by the looks of it.....then leave for Hamilton ready for his performance after 5pm.

Busy boi.....yay!!

Taichi
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 pm

thanks Taichi, very busy indeed Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 28774

I posted the event stand alone so will appear on our calendar.
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Yep Hi Simona...Looks like Stan decided to do Manukau and Hamilton! The Programme and dates and times are above cuz!! xo

The busy man...3 concerts in 2 days!! wow...hope his voice can handle that...yea!!
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by fynesthorse Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:31 pm

ommggssshhhhh - that looks like an awesome line up - ahhhh j williams - mMmMm - he hectikk man , we have some hugee fans in oz - ahahahaa , lols .. hopefully i win the lotto so i can get there - bahahahahhaaaaa , lols ..
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:39 pm

kiwianabananarama wrote:Yep Hi Simona...Looks like Stan decided to do Manukau and Hamilton! The Programme and dates and times are above cuz!! xo

The busy man...3 concerts in 2 days!! wow...hope his voice can handle that...yea!!

Found it!! Thanks for all that info Kiwiana!! Grin
    Tony T
    Tony T
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Tony T Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Ok i'll see what i'm up to saturday... cheerz
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:31 am

you better make that concert Tony...i gots all that info. for you...

I am so upset...my youtube has linked with google...its so ugly....anyone else seen the problem or is it just me!!! Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 88225
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 am

Tony come to chatbox cuz now!! 11:30...go to home, scroll down and log in k?
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:32 am

Yes Tony T...hope u go to Stans concert in Auckland since kiwi got all that info 4 u.. and bonus to us, cos all her info is shared on SS!! Awsum..
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:56 am

Kryss ...you and I are in the top 10 for top posters here in SS. Im # 10. Youll be much higher...choice cuz! Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 333657
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 am

wow...Really? How do you know that!! .. But anywayz.. That's cool!! Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 333657
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:45 am

Its on the Portal...here it is...I copied it!! No.1 down to me...haha...

Top posters
    Simona

Linda

fynesthorse

sarahbunny

QueenTiger

KrystaBel

josephineperrot

Ataahua

RobynH99

kiwianabananarama

Hahaha...just thought it was funny I made the top 10. Youre # 6...woo hoo!!! Razz
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:10 pm

hahaha....thanks for that list..didn't realise there was a PORTAL on the Banner!! LOLz ..I should pay more attention huh?!

ps Hey Kiwiana.. has Google replied to u re Utube?!
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:28 pm

no Kryss...but Ive been trying to upgrade things and nothings working and ive been thinking that maybe everyones channel is like mine now...and maybe I cant do anything for a few hours anyway. Its just frustrating coz my pm's are going up and are sitting there not getting answered and ppl will think im rude...haha...Im going to have faith that hopefully by tomorrow morning or by the time I get home Saturday nite things will rectified or improved...and that this new channel will be up and working enough to upload my vids after the concerts!

I just realised too that QT might have not understood my msgs regarding making playlists and such coz perhaps she has this new channel i just got today...man if its an upgrade...i dont like it at all but will have to get used to it I guess!!

Thanks for listening this morning...haha...I just got a shock thats all... geek Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 775509 wish someone cud have given me a heads up..I just felt tricked...no ...actually I was...oh well...go with the flow or sue...haha...i'll use that for 'This and That' game...coz this is Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 471976 what is the topic?..oh yeah...haha...Waitangi day, Hamilton! I got a back up for Hamz...I got some one to video for us...my italian opera singer...you know Kryss!! singing cool
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Hahaha..oh thats gr8 u got the Opera Singer to record Hamz!! FanSTANtastic!! lolz

..and sorry I couldnt help this morning cries ..but u got an awsum attitude.. and x-fingers all will be well by tomorrow!! ..hope so xx Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 471976
    brighteyes
    brighteyes
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by brighteyes Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm

I am so there brah! :)
    Tony T
    Tony T
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Tony T Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:20 pm

I'll c how it goes ...
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Shot Brighteyes!! Take vids cuz and photos...make sure you have enough battery and memory space...get up the front...dont be way back...k?? He'll probably sing 6 songs I think!! Dont turn ur camera sideways...thats not good...haha!! Ahhh you'll do great!! Oh...hahaha...Im soooo bossy...cuz just have FUN...omg...sorry...do whatcha wanna do...omg!! xoxox roll eyes

Tony ...come to Auckland cuz KK?
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 am

An update from stuff.co.nz on waitangi day.

City ready for big Waitangi Day crowd.

Two security firms will be on hand during today's Waitangi Day celebrations in Hamilton with a large crowd expected to turn out to hear Australian Idol winner Stan Walker perform his first free concert at home.
    Walker will cap off a day of events in Garden Place, which has a capacity of about 9000.
    The Hamilton City Council has contracted Waikato Security and Red Badge for crowd control but spokeswoman Monica Holt said there was also capacity on Victoria St and in Civic Square if more than 9000 people turned up.
    She said while there were concerns about potentially the largest crowd seen in Garden Place in recent years, the council and event organisers Te Runanga o Kirikiriroa had put a lot of effort into traffic management arrangements, event planning and security.
    "On the one hand, it is very exciting to have this event as it is a very good fit with what council is driving ... bringing lots of activity and vibrancy to the central business district and Garden Place," Miss Holt said.
    "Getting Stan Walker is considered a huge coup, given he is the man of the moment, has Hamilton connections, it is Waitangi Day, and this is his first free concert in New Zealand.
    "On the other hand, this raises other concerns about managing potentially big crowds."
    She said the council this week approved road closure arrangements and councillors were fully supportive of the event.
    "The emphasis is very much on it being a family-friendly and alcohol-free event."
    It's understood Walker will take the stage about 7pm. He was, however, unavailable to talk to the Waikato Times all week.
    Road closures include Victoria St between Alma and Collingwood Sts from 5pm, and some surrounding roads including Caro St and part of Alexandra St.
    The Downtown Plaza carpark entrance will also be closed from 5pm.
    Among activities throughout the day, a flag-raising was due at 7am today, with an official opening at 10am and the main stage acts will be on from 5.30-8.30pm.

source credit: http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/news/3299187/City-ready-for-big-Waitangi-Day-crowd
    KrystaBel
    KrystaBel
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by KrystaBel Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:36 am

Thanks for that ariticle Simo..looks like Hamilton are preparing for a HUGE HUGE HUGE night!! Have fun Stan..ur last NZ concert (I think!) Stan at Waitangi Day concert in Garden Place, Hamilton NZ - Page 2 494568
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 am

LOL got confused..... he is already been in auckland today and this is going to be last appearance in NZ..... should be anyway!
    Ataahua
    Ataahua

Post by Ataahua Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm

so anybody went to this yesterday?
    Keitamaanga
    Keitamaanga
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Keitamaanga Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Yup I did I had a short review on the page--about Waitangi love ur avatar n siggie cool woot woot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:14 pm