Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+4
Lily
Linda
fynesthorse
Hikoi
8 posters

1. Favourite song for the month of September!

Poll

Favourite for the month of September!

[ 1 ]
    1. Favourite song for the month of September! Bar_left10%1. Favourite song for the month of September! Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1. Favourite song for the month of September! Bar_left10%1. Favourite song for the month of September! Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    1. Favourite song for the month of September! Bar_left0%1. Favourite song for the month of September! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    1. Favourite song for the month of September! Bar_left80%1. Favourite song for the month of September! Bar_right [80%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

1. Favourite song for the month of September! Empty 1. Favourite song for the month of September!

Post by Hikoi Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi everyone, select your favourite Stan song that was performed on Australian Idol during September. The winning song will go towards the best song of 2009 poll in 15 days. This poll will self destru... ummm...sorry, wrong program! woot woot

This poll will end in 14 days, all comments are welcome, and only one vote per poll, so if you change your mind, too bad!
    blink 1. Favourite song for the month of September! 775509

If there is a 3-way tie in the voting, I will cast the winning vote! If it is a 2-way tie, both entries will go to the final poll.

Last edited by Hikoi on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add rules)
    fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

1. Favourite song for the month of September! Empty Re: 1. Favourite song for the month of September!

Post by fynesthorse Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:31 pm

PURPLEE RAINNNN ALL THE WAY ! WOOO WOOO ! lols
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

1. Favourite song for the month of September! Empty Re: 1. Favourite song for the month of September!

Post by Linda Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Yesssssssssssss to purple rain!
    I am a child of the 80's and he does it better than Prince by a "Miley"
    LOL
    Lily
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Lily Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:49 pm

I really liked Nothing Else Matters, but just piped by Purple Rain.
    QueenTiger
    QueenTiger
    PR Webmistress
    PR Webmistress

Post by QueenTiger Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:17 am

Yeah i would have to say i was never a Prince fan but Purple Rain did it for me...Stan put his own Stamp on this song as well as every song he sung on idol, & I can actually say i love the song now. (as long as stan sings it). lol!
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 am

Nothing Else Matter.... absolutely mesmorizing! 1. Favourite song for the month of September! 118382
    Gisray
    STAN newbie
    STAN newbie

Post by Gisray Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:40 am

"Purple Rain" by a nose...
    Hikoi
    Hikoi
    STANnified
    STANnified

Post by Hikoi Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 am

Looks like purple rains the clear winner at the moment, I expected a few more for
    Nothing Else Matters tho... eeeek

Dont forget to vote in the other months polls, they ALL close at the same time! duh
    kiwianabananarama
    kiwianabananarama
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

Post by kiwianabananarama Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:17 pm

...aaaaahhhhh...but its 'Nothing else matters 'for me...just another dig at the haters on youtube that hated stans take on this awesome song coz he was superb...and nothing else matters...haha.....ooooo...and his eyes...like elvis...he was dressed in a suit unlike PR...and the high scream...rocked my world....ahahaha...im a crack up gee!! 1. Favourite song for the month of September! 306969

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 pm