Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stan's State Fan Forum

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Stan's State Fan Forum dedicated to Stan Walker.

Feel free to visit our PORTAL page to glance at the latest news.

In order to view the rest of the forum, meet fellow Stan fans and join in on our discussions, you will need to REGISTER with us. After activation you will be able to log in to the forum with your username and password.
If you have any questions or need help browse our FAQ or CONTACT.

Thank You.
SSFF Admin

Stan's State Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stan's State Fan Forum

This is the place for devoted Stan Walker fans to share their love, debate and engage in the career of this exceptional young artist.

New Album
LET THE MUSIC PLAY
Out Now!
New Single
Out Now
Check out Stan Walker's
upcoming appearances near you

+9
Taichimisty
RobynO99
todreaminblue
fynesthorse
Simona
josephineperrot
QueenTiger
sarahbunny
Ataahua
13 posters

[20.12.09] Susan Boyle Murders Michael Buble

fynesthorse
    OutSTANding
    OutSTANding

[20.12.09] Susan Boyle Murders Michael Buble - Page 3 Empty Re: [20.12.09] Susan Boyle Murders Michael Buble

Post by fynesthorse Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm

lol!
    josephineperrot
    josephineperrot
    STANning
    STANning

[20.12.09] Susan Boyle Murders Michael Buble - Page 3 Empty Re: [20.12.09] Susan Boyle Murders Michael Buble

Post by josephineperrot Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:40 pm

thanx wunderbunny for your info on Subo as they called her and your right her sales are mostly physical sales where the 30+ buy her album and some people who have never brought CD's have..so I am very glad for subo! and your right it is no affect on who buys Stan's album if your into her music you most probabely would not have brought Stan's album or visaversa..I will check out NN's website since there is a lot of his fans who I got to know from the idol forum..xx
    NathanNation
    NathanNation
    STAN n00b
    STAN n00b

Post by NathanNation Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:45 am

Cheers Josie.

mz_linda wrote:Upon reading this post NN I can't help but feel that you are
    1. Advertising your site in here and
    2. Obviously you need to google maps because this forum isn't a forum for Nathan fans or Susan Boyle fans
    1. You shouldn't read my post in isolation. The posts above mine were asking me if I was Nathan Brake. My post was intended to clarify the situation.
    2. Refer to 1 and Susan Boyle's name is in the title of this thread.

mz_linda wrote:... without feeling like we've been infiltrated by persons trying to get a bite out of our members.
    Indeed, that's what I've been wanting all along.

mz_linda wrote:So how about we just stick to the topics and forget about the advertorials?
    OK. The first post of this topic compares record sales between Susan Boyle, Michael Buble and Stan Walker.
    Linda
    Linda
    Webmistress
    Webmistress

Post by Linda Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 am

josephineperrot wrote:thanx wunderbunny for your info on Subo as they called her and your right her sales are mostly physical sales where the 30+ buy her album and some people who have never brought CD's have..so I am very glad for subo! and your right it is no affect on who buys Stan's album if your into her music you most probabely would not have brought Stan's album or visaversa..I will check out NN's website since there is a lot of his fans who I got to know from the idol forum..xx

I'm so guilty of helping Susan Boyle :(
    My mother (who has been ill) wanted the CD for Christmas so I had to relinquish that I also contributed to Susan's sales *hangs her head in shame*
    BUT on the up side! I have purchased numerous *mumbles about 10* copies of Stan's album for everyone at Christmas :)
    We are going to have a STANning musical day LOL
    Simona
    Simona
    State Founder
    State Founder

Post by Simona Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:43 am

mz_linda wrote:Upon reading this post NN I can't help but feel that you are
    1. Advertising your site in here and
    2. Obviously you need to google maps because this forum isn't a forum for Nathan fans or Susan Boyle fans
    1. You shouldn't read my post in isolation. The posts above mine were asking me if I was Nathan Brake. My post was intended to clarify the situation.

WB, you didn't need to clarify the situation as that was done for you few posts above this one:
    Hey guys...

the NathanNation member is not Nathan Brake. She is a fan of Nathan called WunderBunny so you might want to address her as WB or wunderbunny, not Nathan.
    k? cheers [20.12.09] Susan Boyle Murders Michael Buble - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:28 am